Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Batman & Bond

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41A^atar Jul 20 2008, 18:50 PM
Well, like Johannes said and many others have cited as reasons in the investigation: the surrounding evidence of his death lead the police and other investigators to conclude it was an accidental usage of two drugs that have lethal effects when used in unison; I'd agree that he probably didn't know of the effects as it was even stated by the investigators that it isn't a well known fact; furthermore the allegation that it was a suicide has little evidence or reasoning behind it.

I agree we'll "never know", we can never know many things; however the evidence is much stronger that it was an accidental usage of prescription drugs.

I'm seeing the movie today in a few hours, if what I've heard holds true, I'd like to see him get an award: he was such a great actor, I liked all of his movies and his death was too premature for his acting career.

Clan: JR

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 42AntiElfman Jul 20 2008, 18:56 PM
2 drugs??? the autopsy showed large amounts of atleast 6 different drugs in his system including but not limited to the following : oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine. its common knowledge not to mix perscriptions unless told to.. he mixed 6 of them

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 43Brownbear55 Jul 20 2008, 21:55 PM
QUOTE(general grievous^ @ Jul 20 2008, 18:42 PM) *

If it was intentional don't you think it would have been with say... an illegal drug instead of a medical one?

many people choose to OD on perscription drugs as they're easy to obtain

but i stil don't think it was suicide, i think he was just in a bad point in his life and took too many perscription drugs whilst (i heard so anyway) under the infulence of alcohol

Clan: Elite Hunting

Game: Graphics

+
# 44A^atar Jul 21 2008, 03:08 AM
Finally saw the movie today. Heath Ledger's performance was phenomanol! I think he is worthy of an oscar, dead or not. In addition, the actor who played Harvey Dent (Two-Face) did an outstanding job as well.

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 45JuanRing Jul 21 2008, 09:03 AM
QUOTE(Elfman13 @ Jul 20 2008, 18:56 PM) *

2 drugs??? the autopsy showed large amounts of atleast 6 different drugs in his system including but not limited to the following : oxycodone, hydrocodone, diazepam, temazepam, alprazolam and doxylamine. its common knowledge not to mix perscriptions unless told to.. he mixed 6 of them

You are aware that medications have ingredients? One form of medication can contain several different "drugs" and I'm guessing the ingredients you named probably made up two medications.

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 46Brownbear55 Jul 21 2008, 10:46 AM
ugh i'm still waiting to go and see it...

can't wait til i get to see a non-shit version tongue.gif

pirate dvd's from gypsys suck...

Clan: Elite Hunting

Game: Graphics

+
# 47AntiElfman Jul 21 2008, 11:46 AM
That would be a wrong assumption Juan. Oxy, and Diazepam(sold as Valium) are 2 of the most abused prescription medications on the market idk much about the other drugs but in running there names through google only the last one(doxylamine) is supposed to be used along-side other drugs.. the rest are fine by there self

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 48-Anyhow- Jul 21 2008, 15:28 PM
QUOTE(Elfman13 @ Jul 21 2008, 12:46 PM) *

That would be a wrong assumption Juan. Oxy, and Diazepam(sold as Valium) are 2 of the most abused prescription medications on the market idk much about the other drugs but in running there names through google only the last one(doxylamine) is supposed to be used along-side other drugs.. the rest are fine by there self

Agreed with you sexy man.

Game: Empire Total War

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)