+
# 22HaWkY^ Mar 21 2021, 09:43 AM
Scotsman couldn’t own a haggis

Clan: -MaD|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 23Murder- Mar 21 2021, 13:32 PM
QUOTE(scuba @ Mar 21 2021, 06:37 AM) *

You understand what zh players would win by landslide right?

This has ready been proven multiple times over the years.

If both communities were active. No. Hasn't been proven either. It has been proven that you guys are good at CCG. The narrative you are sketching now is overexaggarated and far from a realistic proportion.

Right now, I do think ZH would win by a landslide due to a competitive environment.

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 24BigDDesireN Mar 22 2021, 04:03 AM
QUOTE(scuba @ Mar 20 2021, 23:37 PM) *

You understand what zh players would win by landslide right?

This has ready been proven multiple times over the years.

While I think zh players develop more skill cuz the game is harder, and more shit to deal with. Idk you litterally haven't done shit in ccg cept talk. If excal said something I'd take it seriously. Youre a solid player, but you have single handedly overrated your own self over any player in the history of either game. And you're not even good.

+
# 25BigDDesireN Mar 22 2021, 04:04 AM
I'll put 100 on murder to beat you bo 11. But you have to put 100 also. If you win my 100 goes to you if you lose your 100 goes to murder. Let's see it, first challenge where money has to be thrown on the players side.

+
# 26krew Mar 22 2021, 15:52 PM
QUOTE(DesireN @ Mar 21 2021, 22:04 PM) *

I'll put 100 on murder to beat you bo 11. But you have to put 100 also. If you win my 100 goes to you if you lose your 100 goes to murder. Let's see it, first challenge where money has to be thrown on the players side.

I have to agree that murder would win it. Even as rusty as he is.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 27trve^viking Mar 24 2021, 18:36 PM
QUOTE(DesireN @ Mar 22 2021, 05:03 AM) *

While I think zh players develop more skill cuz the game is harder, and more shit to deal with. Idk you litterally haven't done shit in ccg cept talk. If excal said something I'd take it seriously. Youre a solid player, but you have single handedly overrated your own self over any player in the history of either game. And you're not even good.

krew says scuba is better than you tongue.gif https://www.gamereplays.org/community/index...945866&st=0

funny to look at the forum and there is still the same ccg vs zh shit going on.
random players > army pick noobs, all map players > td noobs, viking nr1 !!!

Game: Graphics

+
# 28ScOtSmAn Mar 24 2021, 19:29 PM
wow tim strong words, maybe you should back them up with a BOAM RVR tongue.gif

+
# 29HaWkY^ Mar 24 2021, 19:40 PM
How the fuck was I not number 1?

+
# 30krew Mar 24 2021, 20:31 PM
QUOTE(HaWkY^ @ Mar 24 2021, 13:40 PM) *

How the fuck was I not number 1?

Murder and I made sure of that as we made that list. Actually pretty solid giving the criteria. me at 44 is poorly placed though, but that was after everyone cried about my original spot for random performance.

+
# 31`ReNgO^ Mar 24 2021, 21:06 PM
Excal >>>> CCG ZH

+
# 32krew Mar 24 2021, 22:54 PM
QUOTE(`ReNgO^ @ Mar 24 2021, 15:06 PM) *

Excal >>>> CCG ZH

You may be excals biggest fan, buy I'm a bigger fan Skynny and deadclown.

They would dominate excal on CCG

+
# 33`ReNgO^ Mar 24 2021, 23:01 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Mar 24 2021, 22:54 PM) *

You may be excals biggest fan, buy I'm a bigger fan Skynny and deadclown.

They would dominate excal on CCG

excal always dominates.

who would beat to SiZe 7-0 ? no one , only excal .

He has no rival, even if he would play ccg, he would dominate everyone. and you know that

+
# 34krew Mar 25 2021, 00:46 AM
QUOTE(`ReNgO^ @ Mar 24 2021, 17:01 PM) *

excal always dominates.

He has no rival, even if he would play ccg, he would dominate everyone. and you know that

I'd place money that deadclown would win CCG excal cvc in a challenge.

+
# 35`ReNgO^ Mar 25 2021, 01:21 AM
QUOTE(krew @ Mar 25 2021, 00:46 AM) *

I'd place money that deadclown would win CCG excal cvc in a challenge.

challenge ?

+
# 36Murder- Mar 25 2021, 01:37 AM
QUOTE(`ReNgO^ @ Mar 25 2021, 01:01 AM) *

excal always dominates.

excal was pretty beatable on CCG mate..

+
# 37krew Mar 25 2021, 04:59 AM
QUOTE(`ReNgO^ @ Mar 24 2021, 19:21 PM) *

challenge ?

Deadclown has been inactive since 2009.

+
# 38HaWkY^ Mar 26 2021, 09:23 AM
Excal was easy on ccg

+
# 39scuba Mar 30 2021, 04:55 AM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Mar 21 2021, 14:32 PM) *

If both communities were active. No. Hasn't been proven either. It has been proven that you guys are good at CCG. The narrative you are sketching now is overexaggarated and far from a realistic proportion.

Right now, I do think ZH would win by a landslide due to a competitive environment.

Literally the number of time active ZH players came to CCG and performed extremely well, yet it happened maybe with 2 players the other way around.

QUOTE(DesireN @ Mar 22 2021, 05:03 AM) *

I played the game for a few months and had super high win% as a RANDOM ONLY player after just a few months of spam.

Won CW in May 2010 with positive stats vs Danzor/Extinction/Nubzor/Taifun/Murder/Squaak and pretty much everyone else active. Murder was a 50% gamer at the time.

Dominated the clan of excal/hawky/rage in October 2010 (who won cw that month) when i clanned with NaaB;
Most vs [FeeL] is ( 46 - 15 ) All Time: 75%

Don't think I came back and played actively any other times - I do recall once playing at some point when Raptor was bashing everyone and got smashed by him, but i think i played like 20 games in 4/5 years to that point.

Stats are stats. Facts are facts. Opinions mean nothing.

QUOTE(DesireN @ Mar 22 2021, 05:04 AM) *

Other than the tourney earlier this month, where I won my rounds and also beat the guy who annihilated diamond in the final I have not played actively for 10 years.

Would be really weird if Murder was unable to beat me BO11.

However I will take up the bet, if Murder puts up his own $100, I will put up mine - both amounts to be sent to independent adjudicator, I will play a BO11 RvR against him. Official Maps only, pick any map as many times as you like.

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 40Murder- Mar 30 2021, 12:43 PM
QUOTE(scuba @ Mar 30 2021, 06:55 AM) *

Literally the number of time active ZH players came to CCG and performed extremely well, yet it happened maybe with 2 players the other way around.
I played the game for a few months and had super high win% as a RANDOM ONLY player after just a few months of spam.

Won CW in May 2010 with positive stats vs Danzor/Extinction/Nubzor/Taifun/Murder/Squaak and pretty much everyone else active. Murder was a 50% gamer at the time.

Dominated the clan of excal/hawky/rage in October 2010 (who won cw that month) when i clanned with NaaB;
Most vs [FeeL] is ( 46 - 15 ) All Time: 75%

Don't think I came back and played actively any other times - I do recall once playing at some point when Raptor was bashing everyone and got smashed by him, but i think i played like 20 games in 4/5 years to that point.

Stats are stats. Facts are facts. Opinions mean nothing.
Other than the tourney earlier this month, where I won my rounds and also beat the guy who annihilated diamond in the final I have not played actively for 10 years.

Would be really weird if Murder was unable to beat me BO11.

However I will take up the bet, if Murder puts up his own $100, I will put up mine - both amounts to be sent to independent adjudicator, I will play a BO11 RvR against him. Official Maps only, pick any map as many times as you like.

Funny you had to mention this. First off: Most CCG players do not like ZH for longer then 2 weeks. Hence our interest is never to get good in the game. Some ZH players are very fond off CCG and have stuck around for a long time. Second Off: ZH has more units and armies. Therefore ZH takes more time to learn, naturally logical. Has nothing to do with general skill in both games. Just that CCG players have more to learn. Nice example though. You beat ZH players with a CCG expert. Kind of contradicts what you are saying.

To correct you, raptor was never ''smashing anyone''. And if he was, this was probably due to the last 5 best players to leave the game after some ZH players left too: Naab, Rarely, Squaak, me, Danzor. (in that skill order) The only somewhat competition he must have had was a inconsistent Diamond.

Third and last point:
I did not challenge you personally or agree to anything. This was coming from Justin. I don't mind playing a challenge. But this is going to be without any money involved from my side. Justin mentioned the money. Not my idea. If he wants to do that he can do that, same applies to you. I would rather invest money in making the game active again then pointless ego challenges over 17 year old game. smile.gif The only reason these challenges are attractive, is playing a good player. The rest is irrelevant.

This post has been edited by Murder-: Mar 30 2021, 12:54 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)