Explore GameReplays...

Command and Conquer 3

Player base

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21shocktapus Apr 14 2021, 06:21 AM
This is not true - like I said before, I was not in the right condition to play bike that day and it was sprung on me literally minutes before I was supposed to play. If you had told me 2 or 3 days in advance then I'd have been more than happy to play. The fact was that you caught me at a bad time. Also, I actually played 2 games and then forfeited. Someone who dodges does not play at all to avoid losing. I was so committed to not dodging that despite being tired and with a horrible headache I tried my best to play. After 2 games I realised that I couldn't focus and was playing horrible and it was only making me feel worse I quit because it was pointless to continue - it wasn't fun for me to play, it wouldn't have been fun for anyone to watch, and it wouldn't have been showcasing my best play.

Also vs trepet, he could play on days when I couldn't play and I think one time when the date was arranged something unexpected came up. Does that make it a dodge? No - the date was rearranged and I played the games vs him in the end.

Wanted, however, used to have a go at Cloverfield for dodging, however just before he stopped playing TW when I used to ask him for ladder games he refused (when he was online and available - instead he would go off playing 1v1 vs weaker players). This made me lose respect for him as I never used to think that he was that way.

If Bike, trepet, Lumos or you asked me for games and I am available to play I am more than happy to do so. If I asked trepet or bike right now to play in 10 mins and they do not respond or tell me they are busy, does that mean that they are dodgers? No - it obviously doesn't - and it is a comparable situation you are making.

Basically you are just annoyed that I didn't want to play in a KW tournament you were running and are making up baseless accusations as some sort of weird way of getting back at me for not doing so.

Your accusation basically boils down to "there was a time when you said you would play games, played some games and then forfeited the rest of them and a couple of times when you said you would play some games, didn't play some games but played the games later when you were free to play them."

Everyone (worthwhile) knows that that does not make me a dodger. It just makes you look ridiculous claiming that I am.

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 22eXs.bikefan Apr 14 2021, 07:53 AM
QUOTE(shocktapus @ Apr 14 2021, 06:21 AM) *

Wanted, however, used to have a go at Cloverfield for dodging...

Reading this reminds me of randyvectra calling me out, in a lobby with 10+ people, for being a "dodger" for refusing to play Redzone Rampage with him. That was hilarious.

+
# 23Lumos Apr 29 2021, 22:42 PM
QUOTE(onch-onch @ Apr 11 2021, 03:33 AM) *

I said cause when we tried to organize some event, you were dodging. It is a fact.
Loosing to bikerush 0 - 2 then run away without saying anything, this is a pure dodge.
Also, 2 time you did not show up against trepet. Eveyone was waiting in the lobby

So 3 time ?

I would have never expected this from you shock. But it is what it is.

To bash Lumos the low mid np you show up and to call Wanted the dodger when you are yourself a dodger... Ofc you ll come with the best excuses as every dodgers do.

1 time it can be called an accident, 2 time it can be called a coincidence, but 3 time it is clearly called a dodge.

You're like that yourself

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 24eXs.bikefan Apr 30 2021, 12:28 PM
onchy vs Lumos showmatch. Make it happen.

+
# 25onch-onch May 6 2021, 22:41 PM
QUOTE(eXs.bikefan @ Apr 30 2021, 13:28 PM) *

onchy vs Lumos showmatch. Make it happen.

First, lumos needs to take his revenge against OLLI. May be some have forgotten, but Lumos and OLLI had a showmatch BO3 and LUMOS lost 2 - 1 hahahahaha
And Lumos the next days after loosing vs Olli flamed hard OLLI cause he waaaas soooo mad.

IPB Image

Shatabrick never lies.

QUOTE(Lumos @ Apr 29 2021, 23:42 PM) *

You're like that yourself

IPB Image

This post has been edited by onch-onch: May 6 2021, 22:59 PM

Game: AirMech

+
# 26eXs.bikefan May 7 2021, 06:52 AM
Looking at some of the names on the first screenshot I'd say the matches are from 2019.

+
# 27Thanatos May 7 2021, 07:50 AM
looks like Olli isnt actually olli

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 28eXs.bikefan May 7 2021, 10:52 AM
A tournament in which every participant used someone else's account would be fun. You'd not know who you're actually up against.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)