Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

[OoE]Oath

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 341HaWkY^ Jul 7 2008, 19:50 PM
I Michael, I am a noob cunt, Armyman don’t give a shit, however solemnly swear (that egc.vm are better thn [OoE], to skip school for the good of the clan and spam games all night.
I realise that my acceptance into the order means isolation from the outside world, getting drunk, pimping CHICKS and smokin da Weed is FORBIDDEN and if I am caught doing any of these things I might be thought of as not being a nerd and will be booted accordingly. I will adapt my sleep around my gaming, during peak times I MUST be competing for the clan, failure to compete during peak times will result in a demotion to the B clan. I, realise that I must be a senior staff member at BfME.org, CNCreplays.com or Clanwars.cc, and power abuse accordingly to give my clan an unfair advantage over the rest of the competition. I must use many third party devices including Mapgen1.7, aceton loader and the latest BfME Maphacks. As I am in [OoE] I realise I will never get caught hacking as [OoE] Are admins everywhere so it is very easy to avoid getting found out. To avoid getting caught, I will participate in MapHack Gaming School where we are taught how to use Hacks effectively and safely. If caught using these devices, I will simply shake it off and use dry humour to take the focus off of my usage of the devices. My clan leader will send the Maphack file to me over MSN, and I must accept this file precisely when He describes Radar Hack as Chill. If there happens to be an FPS counter displayed, simply erase it with a Black Line from Paint.
I, Understand that the hardest opponents I will ever face are my fellow clan mates, hence playing in clan Free for All's is the most preferred matchup to enhance my skills. I must try my very best, and abuse imbalances vs my clan mates in an attempt to create ANGER and distress among fellow clan members. If, by any chance, any players from enemy clans decide to compete in said FFA's, they must be eliminated immediately.
I understand that as a gamer in this sacred Order I must strictly adhere to the treaty of Good Gaming in order to bring greater prosperity to our clan, failure to acknowledge the aforementioned treaty will result in an instant kick from the clan and an outcasting into the bowels of the community, where you'll be forced to hang with shamed clans such as [GROM], [LNL] (papa ) DivA, all of whom failed to comply with this treaty's leniant requests.
If by 'luck' or '50% Chance gaming' or 'Cheating' I am suffering defeat at the hands of my opponent I understand that disgracing the clans name with a loss is not an option, I will simply Mismatch the game, and AR it. As my fellow clan members are the ZH-admins as well as BfME Ladder admins, I will instantly receive the win, and my foe will receive a quick ban from competition”!! I concur that the policy of the order when faced by flaming gangsters is to simply dissect his inferior lingo and make comments on his intelligence. To embarrass the gangster further I am aware that I shall use the F12 button to take several screenshots and post them on a public forum for people to laugh at and so my fellow clan mates can back me up. I understand that further information such as Stats of previous games, edited screenshots or even compilations of google images may all be used to worsen the image of the gangster. I understand that if ever beaten by an overpowered IMBA force I must immediately make several whinge topics on all community sites, replays will be posted to reinforce the feeling of IMBA. I also understand that with the assistance of my power abusing clan mates any kiddy flamers that disagree will be banished from the site permanently. Updates of kiddy flamer banishing tally will be made swiftly after banning has occurred. I also understand as far as signatures are concerned they must contain number of clan titles won and also some stats proving your status as a top gamer. Arrogant comments can also be used to further intimidate opponents. I must recognize the achievements of other TOP of the line players and Clans. Gamers such as TaRa`ReiD, =-=-TAE1=-=,----Random---, Love, Danie, Homie, Luciano, Skoll, Da|2ktox, Haze, NeTwOrkz, Outlaw, Homy, Audioslave, Shockerr, Jimsfubar, juju, CoE|Elite,TINI, Fabbo,FROG, Species, [AH][SW]FrAnT1C, Sventix, Bomberman, MoBiLiZE,MH-LoTuS, HaWkY and Dmraider. They Have all helped [OoE], with their combined powers of mediocre skills, Maphacking talents, poor personalities and other Poor qualities which make them an overall Poor Bunch of competitors. I also, will pay great respect to fellow clans in the ladder. Clans such as [GROM]. PuRe|, [GC], -LNL- , BEAST and [IMF] Proved it was possible to play with maphacks, which proved an inspiration to our play. And other clans such as [FFI] and [KAR] combined hacks with excellent and innovative strategies to help our skill, and for this I give thanks. I, understand that all the above must be followed exactly, however the greatest importance comes in replicating the actions of the gaming god -SwS-MoBiLiZE. I understand that to be the best I must change armies atleast once a week, participate in atleast 3 different clans per month and make sure violations are caused. Several threats of quitting the game and life must be made and abuse of mates is also recommended. I also understand that if I ever feel out of favor or am disappointed with the game I MUST throw a tantrum and outline how hard done by I am and that I will quit the game and life itself, a POLL should also be added for the public to voice their opinion on the matter. I also understand that if ever in doubt addition of a smiley will clear things up. In pledging to this oath I realise I am pledging to the order, life outside this clan [OoE] will cease to exist from this point on and any betrayal of the above terms will possibly lead to termination from the clan aswell as a 1v1 real life battle with the local gangster Thai boxer. I now realise I have passed the point of no return.

Clan: -MaD|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 342bliNd- Jul 8 2008, 02:33 AM
I must recognize the achievements of other TOP of the line players and Clans.Gamers such as TaRa`ReiD, =-=-TAE1=-=,----Random---, Love, Danie, Homie, Luciano, Skoll, Da|2ktox, Haze, NeTwOrkz, Outlaw, Homy, Audioslave, Shockerr, Jimsfubar, juju, CoE|Elite,TINI, Fabbo,FROG, Species, [AH][SW]FrAnT1C, Sventix, Bomberman, MoBiLiZE,MH-LoTuS, HaWkY and Dmraider.
I'm sure you do.

Game: None

+
# 343[OoE]MiRaGE Jul 8 2008, 03:57 AM
I just added a few new gamers to the TOPOFTHELINE gamers list.

This post has been edited by [OoE]MiRaGE: Jul 8 2008, 03:59 AM

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 344Trojan. Jul 8 2008, 04:57 AM
Hmm... I guess you added :

MrX
WarCrimes
-BiH-
zZSargeZz
RuLeR010101{0}
iRaQ0wnR
MYLES

Amongst others...

+
# 345Trojan. Jul 8 2008, 04:58 AM
Got two of them...

+
# 346Misterjoe Jul 8 2008, 07:15 AM
rofl @ the good game treaty

+
# 347[OoE]MiRaGE Jul 8 2008, 07:52 AM
MrX- "loool noob why not play cw? its better than its ever been right now"

Ah, how could I forget the vibrant personality of -BiH-.

+
# 348AngryHan Jul 8 2008, 11:36 AM
What's his accusation:conviction record?

Clan: H2

Game: Dota 2

+
# 349HaWkY^ Jul 9 2008, 16:22 PM
lmao ^^

+
# 350xFactor Jul 10 2008, 04:21 AM
QUOTE(Trojan. @ Jul 7 2008, 23:57 PM) *

Hmm... I guess you added :

iRaQ0wnR
Amongst others...

"If you call my name, I'll be their in a hurry. You don't have to worry cause baby there aint no mountain high or low"

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 351Trojan. Jul 11 2008, 10:56 AM
Whenever I fall, at your feet.

+
# 352HaWkY^ Jul 19 2008, 01:05 AM
Every breath you take. Every move you makeeeeeeeeeeeee. dont no the rest sad.gif

+
# 353DesireN Jul 19 2008, 23:46 PM
every bond you break, every step you take ill be watching you

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 354HaWkY^ Jul 20 2008, 11:46 AM
u fucking pervert

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)