Explore GameReplays...

Battlefield 3

BLOPS ZOMBIES

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Techamber1 Nov 16 2010, 20:33 PM
Any tips or strategies or anything? Haven't really played it yet and want to know.

Clan: Tools of War

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 

# 2jukuja Nov 26 2010, 23:10 PM
i play zombies sometimes but i've only played Five a couple times and Kino Der Toten at least 10 times. On Kino Der Toten i've found that not buying a guy at the beginning and only using the pistol you start with and your knife you can save more that way and when you get around 1750 cash you can open the door underneath the stairs and get the automatic submachine gun in the room. One person in that room can really rack up points and defend the area by themselves if they're aware of what's going on behind them and in front of them. There's only two windows in that room too and after you and your teammates complete a few more rounds (it should be around the 4th or 5th round by the time you open the door under the stairs) you can all open the backdoor that leads to the outside of the building with all the fences and go from there as you like. But make sure by the time someone runs out of ammo or the zombies are overwhelming your squad that you activate the sentry turret sitting on the stage when you're in the theater and use teleporter when it gets really bad and rain hell from the film room. Oh and another way to rack up cash is to allow the zombies to tear the planks around the windows in the first few rounds and then kill them and rebuild the barriers.

Clan: Tools of War

Game: FPS

+

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)