Explore GameReplays...

Graphics

Mentor: GiDeoN

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1GiDeoN Jun 7 2008, 23:13 PM
This topic is for GiDeoN and Kojaimea only.

Clan: Order Of The Elites

Game: Hardware

+
# 2GiDeoN Jun 8 2008, 09:09 AM
Hi Kojaimea

Skill Level: Extremely low, i'd like to get good with photoshop though, if i can get a copy of it. I assume my mentor could advise me with that.

If you go here: LINK and follow the link, download the trial of Photoshop CS3 - let me know when you have done this please (don't run the trial until you have me on msn - there is a bug with June 2008 smile.gif)

If you can also post me some examples of what you have made so i can see what you've done it would be great!

Thanks biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by GiDeoN: Jun 8 2008, 09:19 AM

+
# 3Dontom Jun 8 2008, 10:18 AM
Hey man biggrin.gif

Thanks for this mentoring, i have applied for a trial version of CS3, it said I'll be notified when the trial is ready.

I haven't done any before, bar throwing some text over pre-made images and playing around with the clone and smudge tools on the college computers, so i dont have anything i've done in the past.

What i'll do is have a few hours playing around once i get the software so i can get an idea of how much i can infer just from the software. biggrin.gif

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 4GiDeoN Jun 8 2008, 11:12 AM
If you don't want to wait for the trial to be back up (July 1st afaik) i'll send you a mirror link to download it happy.gif

+
# 5Dontom Jun 8 2008, 22:50 PM
Hell's yeah, that is toooo long to wait wub.gif

Game: Company of Heroes

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)