Explore GameReplays...

Dota 2

Jennifer Lawrence > Some blonde skank

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Sevvy Sep 26 2014, 18:37 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Aug 18 2014, 10:54 AM) *

She's old news this is the new shiz
IPB Image

Wow that is the same exact pose of that self portrait you sent to me Madeye... creepily so...

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: None

+
# 22Forlong Jul 3 2015, 17:37 PM
Congratulations, your Jennifer Lawrence topic is the most popular content on GR:

QUOTE(Phoenix @ Jun 11 2015, 23:31 PM) *
This is apparently the top landing page for GameReplays (i.e. most popular "first viewed" page) from Google search results

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 23Gage Jul 6 2015, 15:44 PM
QUOTE(Forlong @ Jul 3 2015, 10:37 AM) *

Congratulations, your Jennifer Lawrence topic is the most popular content on GR:

LOL that's incredible. It does have freaken 41k views for a topic with only 21 replies. But now Mad-Eye's never gonna let us forget this one. Damn it Mad-eye!

And btw, Forlong!!! Long time no see my old friend happy.gif

Gage

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 24Mad-eye21 Jul 6 2015, 18:28 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WIN THE INTERNET

IPB Image

+
# 25Mad-eye21 Jul 6 2015, 18:32 PM
Just for the record:

Blonde Skank thread:
~55.7 views/replies

The spammerz topic:
~67.5 views/replies

This thread:
~1796.7 views/replies

GAME. SET. MATCH

IPB Image

+
# 26Gage Jul 6 2015, 18:49 PM
Dropping the math bombs. It is impressive that it out does Rico's spam topic too. That thing is epic.

And yep, she gorgeous.

Gage

This post has been edited by Gage: Jul 6 2015, 23:15 PM

+
# 27Deadshot7 Jul 6 2015, 22:04 PM
QUOTE(Gage @ Jul 6 2015, 12:49 PM) *

Dropping the math bombs. It is impressive that it out does Rico's spam topic too. That thing is epic.

And yep, she gorgeous.

Mark

Who the hell is Mark?

Frankly I don't think she is all-world. She is attractive, yes, but not all-world. Part of the reason is that she isn't very lady like in public... I think Luda got it right when he professed that we all want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed.... she is a little too freakish in the street... she might eat me in bed(and not in a good way). Ha ha

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 28Gage Jul 6 2015, 23:12 PM
QUOTE(Deadshot7 @ Jul 6 2015, 15:04 PM) *

Who the hell is Mark?

Frankly I don't think she is all-world. She is attractive, yes, but not all-world. Part of the reason is that she isn't very lady like in public... I think Luda got it right when he professed that we all want a lady in the street but a freak in the bed.... she is a little too freakish in the street... she might eat me in bed(and not in a good way). Ha ha

Lol, that would be me! I was writing emails before responding here and sign that Mark. I'll fix it tho to avert the world's destruction.

And for me, she's just being herself, rather than what society says she is supposed to be. That's one of my most appreciated things in a girl. Someone who has the confidence to be themselves, no matter what that is. It's actually a sign of maturity. And to be yourself, doesn't necessarily mean you are contrary to social norms. Just means you are going to be 'you' regardless if it goes with or against social norms. And it takes guts to do that when it isn't normal, especially for the women in this country. As for looks, yea, there are other actresses and models technically way hotter. But doesn't mean she still isn't gorgeous herself!

Gage

+
# 29Gage Jul 6 2015, 23:18 PM
And you know something, this entire thing explains something finally. Most times when I get into DA's forums, it says we have like 3 or 4 users on at all times. I thought it meant the tracking system was broken, but now it makes sense. It is the people from Google clicking into our forums showing up. Like right now, says there are 7 users reading this topic. 6 of them guest.

So our forum gets a lot of foot traffic. Not bad for a semi-inactive clan that's 9 years old.

Gage

+
# 30Mad-eye21 Jul 7 2015, 14:10 PM
QUOTE(Deadshot7 @ Jul 6 2015, 18:04 PM) *

Who the hell is Mark?

^Ikr? World countdown to destruction in 10...9...8....

Hey if it weren't for the wife I'd be willing to see if she could. But ofc with repetition to make sure that it wasn't just a one time thing

QUOTE(Gage @ Jul 6 2015, 19:18 PM) *

And you know something, this entire thing explains something finally. Most times when I get into DA's forums, it says we have like 3 or 4 users on at all times. I thought it meant the tracking system was broken, but now it makes sense. It is the people from Google clicking into our forums showing up. Like right now, says there are 7 users reading this topic. 6 of them guest.

So our forum gets a lot of foot traffic. Not bad for a semi-inactive clan that's 9 years old.

Gage

So what you're saying is that all the foot traffic is b/c of me. I WIN THE INTERWEBZ

IPB Image

+
# 31Gage Jul 7 2015, 18:21 PM
That would be true. This topic makes it so there are a handful of peeps in our forums at all times. Obvious, no one's rushing to join and talk back to us tho....haven't seen a post from someone new in forever. But we are getting a lot of view.

Honestly tho, I'm a little surprised our CoC content hasn't gotten a few people, seeing as the games so popular.

Gage

+
# 32Deadshot7 Jul 7 2015, 19:11 PM
Meh. When you have a celebrity crush, it's all about the looks. Save the other important things for your real-life crush/gf/wife.

I will forever call you Markey-Mark now Gage. Cheers wink.gif

+
# 33Gage Jul 7 2015, 21:11 PM
QUOTE(Deadshot7 @ Jul 7 2015, 12:11 PM) *

Meh. When you have a celebrity crush, it's all about the looks. Save the other important things for your real-life crush/gf/wife.

I will forever call you Markey-Mark now Gage. Cheers wink.gif

You and every other girl that wants to give me a cute nickname. Very original of you smile.gif

And my two celeb crushes are Rocky Barnes and Zendaya (yea, I know she's like 18, but she's got soooo much style. And she's a freakin boss.). Tho I do like Jennifer Lawrence. Just not a crush status. The guys celebs I follow are the Rock and Robert Downey Jr. They are pretty much bada$$.

Gage

+
# 34Deadshot7 Jul 8 2015, 14:20 PM
QUOTE(Gage @ Jul 7 2015, 15:11 PM) *

You and every other girl that wants to give me a cute nickname. Very original of you smile.gif

And my two celeb crushes are Rocky Barnes and Zendaya (yea, I know she's like 18, but she's got soooo much style. And she's a freakin boss.). Tho I do like Jennifer Lawrence. Just not a crush status. The guys celebs I follow are the Rock and Robert Downey Jr. They are pretty much bada$$.

Gage

Thanks, I try!

Man you gotta go with the celebs you grew up with(for the most part). I'm looking at you, Kate Beckinsale.

As far as the "newer", I'm looking at you, Bar Refaeli.

+
# 35Gage Jul 8 2015, 16:07 PM
Lol, I did forget to put the perpetual Tom Hanks on there. Easily my favorite actor for days ago. And I'm not so sure that will ever change.

And Kate Beckinsale, oh my. Like Jennifer Lawrence, but Kate back in the day, amazing. Only one other took the cake from her in my eyes back in the day.

Gage

+
# 36Mad-eye21 Jul 8 2015, 21:45 PM
QUOTE(Deadshot7 @ Jul 8 2015, 10:20 AM) *

Thanks, I try!

Man you gotta go with the celebs you grew up with(for the most part). I'm looking at you, Kate Beckinsale.

As far as the "newer", I'm looking at you, Bar Refaeli.

Hey hey hey don't be smooching on my other women dangit

Gage when h sees Kate Beckinsale :rofl:
IPB Image

IPB Image

+
# 37Deadshot7 Jul 8 2015, 21:54 PM
Mad-eye, that was a subtle hint that you were supposed to post some Kate and Bar pics. Come on now nub.

+
# 38Gage Jul 8 2015, 23:04 PM
I think we need to have a conversation with Kermit about public decency.

Gage

+
# 39Mad-eye21 Jul 9 2015, 12:39 PM
QUOTE(Deadshot7 @ Jul 8 2015, 17:54 PM) *

Mad-eye, that was a subtle hint that you were supposed to post some Kate and Bar pics. Come on now nub.

Don't pollute the water yo
IPB Image

+
# 40Deadshot7 Jul 9 2015, 14:12 PM
Yawn.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)