Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Things Come to An End

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1krew Jan 16 2015, 20:39 PM
My father downloaded a virus trying to help me get rid of a virus (lol) and then soon after, my mother fried my PC trying to plug in a heater in the same room. Basically, my PC is over with for good, and they have no intension helping find a new one. College recently started and my life is picking back up a little again with things to do, so now I'm forced to not be able to play. Some of you have me on FB, so if you want to keep talking, you know where to. If the CCG WS asks where I am again, just tell them for me. Naturally, I won't be here on GR because all I want to do is play CCG when I do lol. Plus people here are homophobic religious morons (zh community). how on earth are so many that fucking stupid in there? I find this a good excuse to just leave sense I can't play anymore. No point dealing with retards. I would call out all the morons who should be banned, but list would take too long. DM fo lyfe.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 2HaWkY^ Jan 18 2015, 16:40 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Jan 16 2015, 21:39 PM) *

My father downloaded a virus trying to help me get rid of a virus (lol) and then soon after, my mother fried my PC trying to plug in a heater in the same room. Basically, my PC is over with for good, and they have no intension helping find a new one. College recently started and my life is picking back up a little again with things to do, so now I'm forced to not be able to play. Some of you have me on FB, so if you want to keep talking, you know where to. If the CCG WS asks where I am again, just tell them for me. Naturally, I won't be here on GR because all I want to do is play CCG when I do lol. Plus people here are homophobic religious morons (zh community). how on earth are so many that fucking stupid in there? I find this a good excuse to just leave sense I can't play anymore. No point dealing with retards. I would call out all the morons who should be banned, but list would take too long. DM fo lyfe.

And yet you're still posting and talking about your PC coming back from 'best buy'.

Drama attention seeking post

Clan: -MaD|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3DesireN Jan 19 2015, 02:59 AM
WHERE GONNA WIN THAT 2v2 TOURNEY

Clan: Digital Militia

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 4krew Feb 11 2015, 01:37 AM
When I wrote this, I was convinced my PC was to never return to operational.

+
# 5Opsnyder Feb 22 2015, 20:18 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Jan 16 2015, 22:39 PM) *

My father downloaded a virus trying to help me get rid of a virus (lol) and then soon after, my mother fried my PC trying to plug in a heater in the same room.

At least now you know you're not adopted.

Plus people here are homophobic religious morons (zh community).

When did you deviate from that?

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 6krew Feb 24 2015, 18:44 PM
When I became nonreligious some months ago.

+
# 7Opsnyder Feb 25 2015, 15:11 PM
Welcome tot the logical side. But how did that happen? I can remember extensive discussions where you argued against homosexuality for it being unnatural and it being a choice. And you were able to spot who's an atheist just by the way they behaved so rude.

yea and there are atheist extremists too... Some atheists i have had the pleasure talking to are some of the most cocky self lusting individuals i have ever seen, Opsnyder...

I were to make a study, I would probably find that a very large percent of atheists are ass holes and only care about what they think and believe.

Many are selfish, many have a very large ego. This is not just coming from the internet. Going to school, i could take a very good guess who was religious and who was not. Not that i mean to judge, but an atheists attitude is very easy to distinguish. I mean just look at opsnyder...

Murder and nubzor are both atheists, and i swear, if one did not have better English, i would not be able to tell one from the other... (not really) but they both act similar to a lot of people I met. No matter though, i like them for who they are, even though they could be a real pain to hold conversation with.

Not to ridicule or anything.. It must be a big step to sincerely look at the things you think to know, realize it doesn't make much sense and then discard all of it.

+
# 8krew Mar 13 2015, 10:12 AM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Feb 25 2015, 09:11 AM) *

Welcome tot the logical side. But how did that happen? I can remember extensive discussions where you argued against homosexuality for it being unnatural and it being a choice. And you were able to spot who's an atheist just by the way they behaved so rude.
Not to ridicule or anything.. It must be a big step to sincerely look at the things you think to know, realize it doesn't make much sense and then discard all of it.

The journey was a long one. A little too personal for details, but certainly a huge learning experience none the less. Admittedly, the most depressing parts of my life is when I was religious for the extensive 6 years. Religion makes you feel like a slave, but also makes you to never question the religion without feeling like you're a awful person for doing so. I could write a book on all of it. So much to talk about.

Imagine north Korea. Essentially what it is compared to. You are forced to believe at heart that god is perfect, else you're wicked and a sinner. You're not allowed to question, like fantasy things, express sexuality, have freedom of speech etc. The church you subscribe to are is the only church that is actually perfect. The rest are "false prophets". You can put no value on things in this world. Hobbies, money, jobs, entertainment, etc. Else you are "hell bound". God and Jesus comes before family. It got so bad, that I fear for what my family does and believes becuase I thought they would burn.

The rest of the world had fun, while I lived in fear. Wrestling with who I really am with who the bible wanted me to be put me at such a depression, that it was literally unhealthy in every way. My sexuality was rejected with consequence. Individual expression? Forget about it. Education and science? Enemies' of god...

Church events felt like a concentration camp for the youth. Forcful brain wash and bible study or else hell and judgment. Christians claim they judge no one when you first talk to one, but once yo go to their church, they make you feel unworthy and useless. They tell you that god makes your destiny. Intact, they love a dictator to tell them what to do. From god, to the pastor to the group leaders. It's a cult. All of it.

The most money experience in my life by people making me feel I am a price of shit. The religion nearly forced my parents to divorce (ironic). I had no idea who my dad was anymore. I had no idea who I was anymore. What happen at schools, my home and church was hell on earth mentally. And all for an after life that is not guaranteed.

I do not recommend. Stay away from religion. Keep educating yourself yo fight it when it comes up. If I pulled though it, others can too.

Now, as nonreligous, I really love who I am for the first time. I workout, I meet new people with the only judgments being made is peoples actions toward others. I love doing "worldly" things, and have no shame. Dating is much fun, especially without feeling all "sinfull" about it. Girls in general are a lot of fun with me being in college. My drove to learn in school sky rocketed. I love science, as well as the scientific method. It repeatedly gives me results in every aspect of my life. My parents respect me and like me even more now that I am more honest than ever before, with the ability and know how to spot and call bullshit better than my own parents. And they know that. My confidence is unparalleled from before.

Basically I can finally enjoy earth and everything in it without shame.

Smart phones are hard to type with.

This post has been edited by krew: Mar 13 2015, 10:24 AM

+
# 9Opsnyder Mar 13 2015, 23:40 PM
And that's why I'm so heavily opposed to religion. That, and the fact that it doesn't even come close to make any sense. Yet still society thinks you should respect religion.

I am interested in something though. I've been looking at some of the religious discussions I've had in the CCG forums in the past. How did you view those post of mine, of which I've quoted some below, where I use basic and easy to understand logic to show logical fallacies in religion. How did you justify your beliefs when you read this, while being unable to give a logical counter argument? Personally I have a hard time imagining this discussion from the standpoint of a religious person.

Some examples:

You've clearly not read what I've said. Im not an atheist because some wars happen or there are some Christians behaving badly. I look at evidence. Thats the keyword here. And frankly, the bible makes no sense. Read it, because im sure you haven't. Also if there would be a god that wants so desperately that his own creation worships him, would he have tried to proof himself in such a way like this? A prophet that tells everyone the story of god so that people can write a book of it several hundred years later which then has to be translated in different languages and other versions of the bible so that in the end you have multiple bibles which all tell you something different. But he still punishes the people infinitely for not doing exactly as he said. Seems like a rather stupid and benevolent god to me.

And then there's the problem that if I would believe in a god I would have to search for a religion that is the correct one. I would be able to choose from 100.000 different religions and versions of these religions. And everyone will be evenly convinced their nonsensical fairytale is right. So even if you're right about the existence of a god, you will still be wrong about which version is the right one. And if you think your particular belief is the right one then you're just plain arrogant.

When someone claims something, like in this case the belief in a god, the burden of proof is on the person claiming something. If the person claiming something fails to deliver proof his claim holds no value. Thats how logic works. Of course you cant proof god doesnt exist but you cant proof unicorns exist either. However, you can look at Christian doctrine and notice all the logical fallacies and you can be sure that at least the Christian god is false.

Proof to me the Christian god exists and I'll become a Christian instantly. Im not rejecting any ideas because I dont like them, I reject them because they make no sense. Unlike you I might say, as you have no proof of either the Christian or the Islamic god but still you choose one. Or in fact, you were born with one.

+
# 10krew Mar 14 2015, 18:52 PM
QUOTE(Opsnyder @ Mar 13 2015, 17:40 PM) *

And that's why I'm so heavily opposed to religion. That, and the fact that it doesn't even come close to make any sense. Yet still society thinks you should respect religion.

I am interested in something though. I've been looking at some of the religious discussions I've had in the CCG forums in the past. How did you view those post of mine, of which I've quoted some below, where I use basic and easy to understand logic to show logical fallacies in religion. How did you justify your beliefs when you read this, while being unable to give a logical counter argument? Personally I have a hard time imagining this discussion from the standpoint of a religious person.

Some examples:

Like most religious people, I did not bother reading them fully to think about them. If I did, I would have scrambled for a counter argument that sucked. It's all part of the fear factor. Compromise a persons beliefs, and you immediately scare him to ignore the questioning from fear.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)