Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21HungryTroll Feb 15 2018, 05:36 AM
QUOTE(RP0 @ Feb 14 2018, 15:21 PM) *

I already explained to hungryhorse even before the tourney started that the way he was planning to do it wasnt going to work for ffa, knowing the low activity levels for most of the players.

The only way a ffa tourney can work with the current activity levels is by making one big group of all the players joining the tourney. Every player plays 5 games and is ranked based on the total nr of points from the 5 games. Any player who has registered in the tourney can host a tourney game and any player that hasnt played 5 games can join(no other restrictions). The winner posts the rep. There will be only one ranking.

Set a time frame of 1-2 weeks and the top 8 players who have played all 5 games go through to the 2nd round.

With this system you guarantee that at least the players who are online and available to play will get to play and have fun instead of getting sores all over their body for waiting hours on end for their group to play.

Just try it!

Thanks for you opinion Rpo. I was already thinking about something similar

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 22SquatsnOats Feb 15 2018, 05:44 AM
QUOTE(HungryTroll @ Feb 15 2018, 05:36 AM) *

Seems nice. If so I would like to play again if possible (:

+
# 23HungryTroll Feb 15 2018, 05:47 AM
QUOTE(SquatsnOats @ Feb 15 2018, 10:44 AM) *

Seems nice. If so I would like to play again if possible (:

You can

+
# 24RP0 Feb 15 2018, 07:33 AM
QUOTE(HungryTroll @ Feb 15 2018, 05:36 AM) *

BTW in the new format make sure to count the games that have already been played in the current format, for ex. Mergins 2 wins(he has 3 games left to play), oats's win(4 games left to play), oranges win and 2nd(3 games left to play), etc.

So basically make a provisional ranking of all the players counting all the games that have been played thus far while also noting how many games each of the players has left to play. Then give 1 week for the players to get all their 5 games done and dusted.

Hope this helps

+
# 25SquatsnOats Feb 15 2018, 08:06 AM
Maybe top 4 can play final game

+
# 26†Pippin† Feb 15 2018, 15:19 PM
now who do I play with?

+
# 27RP0 Feb 15 2018, 18:04 PM
Go check the new topic I created!

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)