Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes 2

New shoutcast starting!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1derrida Jul 18 2013, 12:37 PM
First episode is up now...Siberian vs. Fanity, in which a troll finds out the goats sometimes bite back!

I am also looking to cast some 3v3 and 4v4s to educate and entertain the casual crowd who likes those game types, but I need to find a shoutcasting partner, as these games are far too large for one caster to follow. I happen to have a game I just played I'm interested in casting, if you have shoutcasting experience, or just know a lot about the game, get in touch and maybe we can try something out. I am also looking for competitive 3v3s and 4v4s that show high skill and are fairly close. Right now we're not going to see a lot of them, but hopefully we will after a patch fixes some problems with the Opel and strafe.

Sluzcast Episode 1

You can email any replays to sluzbenik1@gmail.com.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 2vaz Jul 18 2013, 14:08 PM
That was an interesting game. The decisions made for the ISU were bad. I don't think it was a problem of it being bad in 1v1, but a lot of people seem to want to use it as a frontline unit and it never does well like that. It needs to be kept back and fire long range all the time. It was caught both times by short range AT.

+
# 3Squaggle Jul 19 2013, 02:02 AM
Good cast, look forward to seeing you progress smile.gif

Clan: Casters & Co.

Game: None

+
# 4derrida Jul 22 2013, 00:18 AM
New episode out now!

CCarts02 vs Azza! Now with intro ditty and much improved sound (for the most part).

Sluzcast Episode 2

+
# 5Squaggle Jul 22 2013, 00:45 AM
Good stuff, please use the video forum only from now on, thanks. Talk to the CoH2 staff if you are interested in getting a portal post featuring your casts up at some point smile.gif

If you want just PM me and I will talk to them for you.

+
# 6ScuttleShip Jul 22 2013, 15:33 PM
Hello Squaggle, smile.gif the casts have been noticed by CoH 2 Staff. Need help, just ask.

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 7Squaggle Jul 22 2013, 15:51 PM
Good stuff, I'm all for helping out upcoming casters smile.gif

+
# 8ScuttleShip Jul 22 2013, 16:14 PM
It will all be based on how a caster develops. So far it is going well for Sluzcast but of course there are changes that need to be made and improvements along the way.

+
# 9Squaggle Jul 22 2013, 16:35 PM
Of course, I was terrible when I started, I still am tongue.gif but through support and feedback I improved a lot.

+
# 10ScuttleShip Jul 22 2013, 19:08 PM
Can't be that bad Squaggle.

Anyway, if Sluz needs help he need only ask. We can also provide comments on what needs improving. This can be taken the mentoring forum if need be found here.

+
# 11Squaggle Jul 22 2013, 20:57 PM
I believe my commentary is good if the game is good. If the game is not good I get bored and talk shit tongue.gif

+

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)