Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes

CoH Multiversion

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 81etacovda Jun 22 2007, 09:49 AM
oh dear god, i install half of 1.5, then realise that later in the bloody thread theres newer versions? silly stuff. I shouldnt have to read a whole thread just to check... good work though, but i cant be arsed reinstalling AGAIN just to use this.

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 82Vitensby Jul 29 2007, 02:47 AM
Need 1.71 Version! smile.gif

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 83Becool Aug 2 2007, 18:08 PM
Is this tool working with my german version of the game ? X-O

Clan: ArX

+
# 84Mr. Someguy Aug 4 2007, 06:39 AM
It broke my game sad.gif

Apparently, it deleted the startup file, so now I can't even start my game. All it did was crash while I ran it after every patch, and when I tried to switch to 5.1 it crashed, now it ont start again at all. post-13661-1143531603.gif

*Nevermind* I fixed it, the game works, but the replay thing doesn't, so no old replays for me, all it did was crash while I ran it. frusty.gif

Update again, it didn't fix, it just starts up, when the map finishes loading, then I crash again! I'm pissed now. All this just to reinstall for a third time, and I got nothing out of it in the first place. mad.gif

This post has been edited by Mr. Someguy: Aug 4 2007, 07:07 AM

+
# 85RR99i Aug 14 2007, 05:12 AM
QUOTE(Vitensby @ Jul 28 2007, 22:47 PM) *

Need 1.71 Version! smile.gif

Yeah, WooTzu we'll need a 1.71 version of CoH Multiversion. smile.gif

+
# 86chaabk Aug 16 2007, 03:07 AM
i don't know if i'm bumping this or it's already pinned, but can this work also for patches higher then 1.5 ?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 87WooTzu Aug 19 2007, 03:00 AM
Sorry ya'll, I haven't been playing in a while but I've been checking my PM's

Nobody sent me a PM about 1.71 coming out !!! sad.gif

I'll get on 1.71 right away

+
# 88EvoSiNz Aug 20 2007, 00:47 AM
Thank you!

+
# 89RR99i Sep 10 2007, 09:42 AM
QUOTE(WooTzu @ Aug 18 2007, 23:00 PM) *

Sorry ya'll, I haven't been playing in a while but I've been checking my PM's

Nobody sent me a PM about 1.71 coming out !!! sad.gif

I'll get on 1.71 right away

Damn, I should have PMed you, sorry about that. sad.gif Also, sorry for the late reply. I would be getting into CoH more if my other PC could run it. It would be fun to play games with my brother. It's just great to watch the old replays of my brothers. Who plays the game on my PC, and watch replays from others online. 1.71 patch maybe the last patch. I haven't heard anything of a new patch, but you never know, lol.

+
# 90WooTzu Sep 11 2007, 04:27 AM
Multiversion 1.71 released

Hi Ya'll. Sorry for taking so long, but here's MV 1.71

I'll post instructions if you want. I been playing WiC and trying to download the Opposing Fronts Beta (so far 8 failed attempts on File Planet).

I'm diappointed that nobody PM'd me, but that's no excuse. It's my fault I didn't release it as promised, but I had technical issues. I had to reinstall Windows and CoH because my CoH install crapped out (I think it was a virus) and I was just too lazy to reinstall windows, I just finished last weekend. And it literally took me the entire weekend.

I was working on this really cool readme file last night, but how cool can a readme file be, I mean really? Have fun watchin' old replays smile.gif

Attached File(s)
Attached File Multiversion_CoH_1_71.zip
Size: 268.16k
Number of downloads: 120
Player Name Side Team

+
# 91RR99i Sep 19 2007, 05:01 AM
You rule WooTzu!!! Thanks so much. Yes, very sorry I didn't PM you. I haven't got to playing much Company of Heroes. But I'll be playing more very soon. I too had to reformat my PC. I just got XP Professional, gave my Home Edition to my brother for his PC. So I'm having to reinstall all my games. While talking about World in Conflict, I'm downloading the demo right now. The game is out today in North America. I'll see how the demo goes, may buy the game. I did take part in the beta, but wasn't understanding how to play well, lol. It could have been that I was playing online, everyone was quick at learning. I just enjoy playing Skirmish with the computer. Kind of like playing with bots on other games, like Counter-Strike. smile.gif Even though bots weren't available in the WiC beta.

Thanks again for this update, really means a lot to me. I just come to GameReplays.com every once and a while. Love checking out how people play games. Last, another game I'm looking forward to is, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. I was too late to get in the beta, but the demo is pretty neat. The bots are really good as well. smile.gif

+
# 92Slivin Feb 27 2008, 04:26 AM
can i do this if i have a cd for CoH and D2D Of download?

+
# 93RoyJonesJrReborn Mar 31 2009, 20:48 PM
and how will this work with the new patch? huh.gif

Clan: Reborn

+
# 94pingtoft Mar 31 2009, 20:50 PM
It most likely never will

+
# 95Vamp9190 Apr 7 2009, 16:53 PM
So is there a way to watch old replays if you have 2.4 installed? Not all the way back to 1.3, but I was thinking 2.301

If there is no Multiversion switcher -- What if I install COH again (on another hdd) in my PC and patch to 2.301, it should work right?

Are there any issues with using your Login with 2 installs of the game on one PC (not at the same time, but just loging in on one, then logging out and using the second)? I am worried that the wacky EA username system will mess something up.

+
# 96Unicous Apr 7 2009, 17:13 PM
QUOTE(Vamp9190 @ Apr 7 2009, 18:53 PM) *

So is there a way to watch old replays if you have 2.4 installed? Not all the way back to 1.3, but I was thinking 2.301

If there is no Multiversion switcher -- What if I install COH again (on another hdd) in my PC and patch to 2.301, it should work right?

Are there any issues with using your Login with 2 installs of the game on one PC (not at the same time, but just loging in on one, then logging out and using the second)? I am worried that the wacky EA username system will mess something up.

most likely no. i haven't done it yet, but you can install only one entity of coh on your computer (winxp), afaik. but you could install a 2.301 version, make a backup folder, extract the registry entry, patch up, make a backup folder, extract the registry entry and then you can switch.

but don't ask me how, i'm no pc geek, but i think this is how multiversion worked out, am i right? remotely?

+
# 97eSpray Aug 21 2009, 12:42 PM
why i can't install the version 1.20? show me "Could not determine the Company of heroes installation directory from the windows registry, Please make sure Company of heroes is installed correctly"
why? this game is very complicated

+
# 98The3ig3adChurchill Jan 7 2010, 05:54 AM
wtf , i try to select the first patch , but it moves me to some other site totally unrelated.....
w.e fuck this multiversion shit , too much of a headache

+
# 9913oomer Jan 7 2010, 20:34 PM
^^ Epic bump dude. This is from 2006. I don't think it works anymore. Although what you can do is just copy and paste the entire CoH directory for each version you want to another place on your HDD and just run it through there.

Clan: Suck it Trebek!

+
# 100JM12 May 4 2020, 06:37 AM
Any help on how to watch 2.301 replays?
Thanks

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)