~MF~Police/AK* 1
Goofing 2
Dypl'Oo'docuS 2
L_U_P_I_N_44_ 1

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2~AngelOfDeath~ Dec 6 2016, 10:56 AM
Hello Police/AK and thank you for reporting.

You were playing on the Redzone Rampage map. You, as blue nod, attacked your opponent Dypl'Oo'Docus with your classic shadow rush at the beggining of the match. With that, you succesfully managed to destroy his crane and a few Power Plants he created a moment later so this opening gave him a lot of troubles . Dypl however quickly recreated his builds and economy so he could take his revenge on you. He almsot succeed this, but with your teammate's help your base didn't take huge damage. At the end of the battle, you were the one who was about to win. Unfortunately, he disconnected before you could finish what you started. That makes your report valid, and I'm going to adjust the Ladder Points.

Disconnect Valid! and thank you for reporting once again.

This post has been edited by ~AngelOfDeath~: Dec 6 2016, 10:59 AM

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 3mediocre` Mar 2 2017, 03:12 AM
Am I mistaken, or since Goofing finished this match, were the ladder points still the same? I thought as long as his mate finished the game the ladder points would turn out the same showing a loss?

+
# 4Olli Mar 3 2017, 19:28 PM
QUOTE(~AngelOfDeath~ @ Dec 6 2016, 11:56 AM) *

Hello Police/AK and thank you for reporting.

You were playing on the Redzone Rampage map. You, as blue nod, attacked your opponent Dypl'Oo'Docus with your classic shadow rush at the beggining of the match. With that, you succesfully managed to destroy his crane and a few Power Plants he created a moment later so this opening gave him a lot of troubles . Dypl however quickly recreated his builds and economy so he could take his revenge on you. He almsot succeed this, but with your teammate's help your base didn't take huge damage. At the end of the battle, you were the one who was about to win. Unfortunately, he disconnected before you could finish what you started. That makes your report valid, and I'm going to adjust the Ladder Points.

Disconnect Valid! and thank you for reporting once again.

Are there finally consequences?

+
# 5~AngelOfDeath~ Mar 3 2017, 19:50 PM
QUOTE(bybinator @ Mar 2 2017, 03:12 AM) *

Am I mistaken, or since Goofing finished this match, were the ladder points still the same? I thought as long as his mate finished the game the ladder points would turn out the same showing a loss?

Ladder points were adjusted for people who stayed in the match until the DC occured.

QUOTE(^HYPER^^HYPER^ @ Mar 3 2017, 19:28 PM) *

Are there finally consequences?

We do not punish people for DC/DS other than removing their ELO.

+
# 6Olli Mar 3 2017, 20:16 PM
QUOTE(~AngelOfDeath~ @ Mar 3 2017, 20:50 PM) *

Ladder points were adjusted for people who stayed in the match until the DC occured.
We do not punish people for DC/DS other than removing their ELO.

REALLY? thats all? no one cares about ELO or points for the ladder. Not even him. He needs a little breat - that hurts him!

+
# 7~AngelOfDeath~ Mar 3 2017, 20:16 PM
QUOTE(^HYPER^^HYPER^ @ Mar 3 2017, 20:16 PM) *

REALLY? thats all? no one cares about ELO or points for the ladder. Not even him. He needs a little breat - that hurts him!

That is not a serious crime and might have very well happened by accident.

+
# 8Olli Mar 3 2017, 20:53 PM
QUOTE(~AngelOfDeath~ @ Mar 3 2017, 21:16 PM) *

That is not a serious crime and might have very well happened by accident.

Should i make the trouble to find out all misstakes from him for the last 4-5 years??

+
# 9mediocre` Mar 3 2017, 21:53 PM

So it is or is it not true that if someone disconnects and their mate stays in the game, the points are given by the game as normal or is this not the case?

I thought that only if both dc will the points be different, (ie none awarded)

+
# 10~AngelOfDeath~ Mar 3 2017, 22:11 PM
QUOTE(bybinator @ Mar 3 2017, 21:53 PM) *

So it is or is it not true that if someone disconnects and their mate stays in the game, the points are given by the game as normal or is this not the case?

The person who disconnected doesn't lose the points which's why we adjust the points manually.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)