Explore GameReplays...

Rise of the Witch King

Inactivity Notice

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21^IceCold May 9 2017, 21:02 PM
QUOTE(Muadd @ Apr 27 2017, 08:26 AM) *

Im not bashing nabs anymore im afraid. Im bashing everyone left at the game. TG. And I do not know what keeps me around. Maybe the fact that if i leave this game will turn into dust in matter of seconds. I personally think Im the only reason this game is still alive. Everyone just freaking loves me.

Bushits bro dieded I think. And the master himself been away for quite some time now

Brice comes and goes. He played some last winter or something.

Meg is still my slave

Ayyyyeee, still beating nubs like sep and the other guy? Those two dudes were fun to play against. Are there a whole bunch of new people now? If there is, I would like to try and come back for a 5th stint. I know propwner left but I cannot remember who else left.

If everyone loves you, I do not know if that is good since you have megrim by your side. I feel that megrim may become jelly one of these days and go OFF ahaha xD

Aye I know about bushi. I think he is trying to find a full time job or go to school...I wonder what he has decided. He will post here soon methinks.

Brice...his team as monaco are doing fantastically, I am surprised that he is not spamming this fourm with AS MONACO AS MONACO AS MONACO ... he nees to TG anyway

This post has been edited by ^IceCold: May 12 2017, 02:11 AM

Clan: GoF|

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 22Muadd May 11 2017, 06:57 AM
Some of the old folks you know are still around. Or atleast comes and goes.

But majourity of the active players are new on some level. Huge thanks goes to destroyers and other guys youtube channels. I think they are a big reason why the game is still kicking.

All we need is streamers. Or more like donations for me so I can buy a new pc to do so

And monaco is class. Brice is prolly too busy masturbating to wonderkid mabbe pics so he doesnt have the time to visit us anymore.

And meg is not jelly. Nothing can come between our bromance that has lasted for too many years. We do not play as much together as we used but hopefully it will change this summer <333

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 23TheRingisHot May 11 2017, 11:04 AM
Rumor says Meg got pregnant from another guy

+
# 24^IceCold May 12 2017, 02:16 AM
QUOTE(Muadd @ May 11 2017, 06:57 AM) *

Some of the old folks you know are still around. Or atleast comes and goes.

But majourity of the active players are new on some level. Huge thanks goes to destroyers and other guys youtube channels. I think they are a big reason why the game is still kicking.

All we need is streamers. Or more like donations for me so I can buy a new pc to do so

And monaco is class. Brice is prolly too busy masturbating to wonderkid mabbe pics so he doesnt have the time to visit us anymore.

And meg is not jelly. Nothing can come between our bromance that has lasted for too many years. We do not play as much together as we used but hopefully it will change this summer <333

I see, it is nice of that guy to be proactive in recruiting players from different platforms. I do agree that streaming is the new deal - it has already made LoL famous and countless of other games. Hell, people stream old school games like Jax & Daxter, Spyro, kingdom hearts, etc. What are the links to these streamers? I am interested in watching!

I also agree with ye point regarding brice since it makes total sense that loves to jizz all over his favorite futbol club biggrin.gif

QUOTE(TheRingisHot @ May 11 2017, 11:04 AM) *

Rumor says Meg got pregnant from another guy

OOOO BABY

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 25Muadd Jul 27 2017, 18:24 PM
no we not ded

+
# 26bushit Aug 21 2017, 00:02 AM
QUOTE(^IceCold @ May 9 2017, 16:02 PM) *

Aye I know about bushi. I think he is trying to find a full time job or go to school...I wonder what he has decided. He will post here soon methinks.

im an instagram model now

+
# 27Muadd Aug 21 2017, 16:14 PM
ADD ME????? pm...

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)