Explore GameReplays...

World in Conflict

Soviet Expansion released!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1BlackTigerAce Mar 17 2009, 20:30 PM
So the the expansion pack was released. For 20$ US it just comes with some Russian SP missions.

Honestly I have lost interest in it. There seems like no reason to really get it as it lacks depth.

Game: Modern Warfare 2

+
# 2soulfire Mar 18 2009, 08:57 AM
I bought it as a few of my m8s have too. we are going to start playing MP and as i have been for a while but have lost my disks i thought i may aswell get it too.

I like the campain and im happy about the new maps added to MP as some are very nice. Im just sad the GR forum is so empty sad.gif

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 3darkstar Mar 18 2009, 21:18 PM
I was thinking of purchasing the complete edition for 30$ from steam. How's the online community?

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 4johnyoga Mar 22 2009, 16:11 PM
I hope still good, as I just bought it too...

John

Game: Battlefield 2

+
# 5soulfire Mar 24 2009, 12:11 PM
The online is still going strong and the new maps are great. Fjord is fast becomeing one of my best.

+
# 6_FISHY_ Mar 26 2009, 22:58 PM
QUOTE(soulfire @ Mar 24 2009, 05:11 AM) *

The online is still going strong and the new maps are great. Fjord is fast becomeing one of my best.

not really man , the onlien community has been reduced drastically and there are hardly any competitive games going on anymore. Soviet assault is the biggest pile of shit and a big disapointment.

The developers stalled for well over a year for this expansion and when it comes out its all crap nothing new. Yes it was annouced that the expansion would circulate more for single player but even that was just a waste, the missions are EXACTLY the same the only difference now is you get to play as soviets from their point of view ( massive should have done this since vanilla) and nothing new exactly a couple of tactical aids which you can only use in single player, online stayed pretty much the same as in game mechanics only 2 official maps were realased.

Notice to New Wic comers: DO NOT waste your money in soviet assault, if you just heard of world in conflict buy wic vanilla soviet assault is a waste of money and not very different from the original one.

Game: World in Conflict

+
# 7Schmieds May 23 2009, 19:21 PM
Talk about no online community...

Even though no one will see this, I really like WiC, its just a shame it wasn't really marketed before its release and that has partially contributed to its downfall. Since Sierra folded, I think the guys who inherited it could care less. I wish more people played, but with Soviet Assault being a disappointment ithe game's future is doubtful.

+
# 8d.Apollo Jun 22 2009, 18:20 PM
lol wic, I spent so many """""""""""""""""""hours"""""""""""""""""" on this game, it drove me insane I had to quit gaming for some time, go play starcraft or at least go play generals, cnc generals obv.

+
# 9Schmieds Jun 26 2009, 18:44 PM
Apollo, I want to get a CnC game but don't know which one to get, any suggestions?

+
# 10Bastion Jul 19 2009, 07:20 AM
Although I am not apollo I can offer an idea: If you want active mp get CnC 3 Tib Wars + Expansion pack of Kane's wrath, or Red alert 3 if you want a cartoony, but in my opinion get CnC3. Or you could get generals, although I do not know about MP at this moment.

Game: Global Agenda

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)