^Qu4LitY|d0pe^* 1
-c0CAiNe-|d0pe^ 1
[JuiceShield] 2
]Boxer[LeGeNd 2

This post has been edited by john87: Jun 22 2007, 05:43 AM

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2Herr_General Jun 19 2007, 08:36 AM
you did pretty good. Too bad your ally lost cvu. He should have spotted that patriot earlier.

You could have helped him though. Not by going in his base, but doubling his opponent the usa.

Your first technical, wasted most of the gla's 'ready to go' terrorist, and blasted his ad back to hole.

You then proceeded to build 1 more technical, and then some scorps. I would advise, if vs gla, to build more technicals, he still has quite some rpg from his tunnels. Four technicals at least, if u wanted to finish him.

Better yet, since he has to wait for his ad to finish, double the usa opponent. two technicals with rpg would have finished him. If you do that, be wary for destroying to much buildings, for they spawn flash bang rangers. Just take care of workers, chinooks, place rpg in front of warfactory, and technicals in front of rax, and build 1 or 2 tunnels, that would have finished the game.

All the while keep spamming techs/ scorps vs ur gla opponent.

And your build order, 2 tunnels at each entrance, four in total, gives you 8 rpg. This is really only good vs usa. Gla and china take care of that quickly.

Clan: Shield

+
# 3-NaaB- Jun 19 2007, 11:57 AM
jesper pr0

+
# 4Trixx Jun 19 2007, 12:20 PM
NaaB is half evil, 333 posts. l33t tongue.gif

Nice tips Jesper thumb.gif

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: League of Legends

+
# 5john87 Jun 22 2007, 05:44 AM
Nice job, good advice.

Clan: -|NwM|

+
# 6sss Jul 6 2007, 12:02 PM
QUOTE(Herr_General @ Jun 19 2007, 08:36 AM) *

you did pretty good. Too bad your ally lost cvu. He should have spotted that patriot earlier.

You could have helped him though. Not by going in his base, but doubling his opponent the usa.

Your first technical, wasted most of the gla's 'ready to go' terrorist, and blasted his ad back to hole.

You then proceeded to build 1 more technical, and then some scorps. I would advise, if vs gla, to build more technicals, he still has quite some rpg from his tunnels. Four technicals at least, if u wanted to finish him.

Better yet, since he has to wait for his ad to finish, double the usa opponent. two technicals with rpg would have finished him. If you do that, be wary for destroying to much buildings, for they spawn flash bang rangers. Just take care of workers, chinooks, place rpg in front of warfactory, and technicals in front of rax, and build 1 or 2 tunnels, that would have finished the game.

All the while keep spamming techs/ scorps vs ur gla opponent.

And your build order, 2 tunnels at each entrance, four in total, gives you 8 rpg. This is really only good vs usa. Gla and china take care of that quickly.

If I translate that - when you have Turk as opponent quit and give him free win, no use to fight...

+
# 7Herr_General Jul 11 2007, 12:49 PM
hehe, turk could have died easily in this game, his base was undefended. But having turk fight with you is one of the best allies you can get thats true biggrin.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)