Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Tournament VIII

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1A.Productions YT Jul 11 2019, 13:05 PM
Welcome back, Commanders! This is the Bracket page for the C&C 3 RA3 For The Fun I 1 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 Tournament.

We will have 3 tournaments today, maps will be 1 v 1 official tournaments maps and 2 v 2 tournament maps (depending on how many players are With us)

ONLY THIS CLAN IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT. NOTE this is not a official tournament, its just for fun.

Starting time is 16:00gmt.

Brackets

Maps elemination

The first map of each round will be based upon map elimination, loser picks thereafter. Please click the show button to learn exactly how map elimination works as you are expected to know this information.
Map Elimination Guide

Map elimination applies to the first game of every round. The process is to determine what the first map of a series will be, in as fair a manner as possible. If both players agree, either player can start the elimination, but if you can't decide quickly who should start, then the player with the lower seed number will eliminate the first map. In this example image JPBP would eliminate the first map. Both players will alternate eliminating a map, one at a time, until only one map remains. This is what the process would look like:
JPBP: -Temple Prime
Vindies: -Cabana Republic
JPBP: -Snow Plow
Vindies: -Industrial Strength
JPBP: -BattleBase Beta
Vindies: -Infinity Isle
At this point the only map left is Fire Island so that is the first map to be played. Some players will use a "-" to indicate they are subtracting the map, but this does not always happen. Note that often times in games players will use abbreviations such as bbb, cr, fi, is, ii, sp, and tp. If your version of Red Alert 3 is not in English this may be confusing since the abbreviations may be different.

If you can't decide who should start the elimination, the player with the lowest seed number on Challonge will eliminate first which can be verified on the bracket. If you don't know what that means, ask a Referee. Factions, including random, must be chosen before elimination begins and cannot be changed afterwards. If a player changes faction after map elimination is complete, the other player can decide to counter pick, do nothing, or restart the map elimination process at his discretion. The same map cannot be played twice in any series during any round.

Map pool, using 1.12.6 versions!

• BattleBase Beta 1.12.6
  • Cabana Republic 1.12.6
  • Fire Island 1.12.6
  • Industrial Strength 1.12.6
  • Infinity Isle 1.12.6
  • Snow Plow 1.12.6
  • Temple Prime 1.12.6

This post has been edited by Leikeze: Jul 11 2019, 21:25 PM

Clan: Cant win

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2XYHC Jul 11 2019, 18:42 PM
... Ur hosting tournaments now Jack?

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 3Leikeze Jul 11 2019, 21:26 PM
I didn't even realize you were in this clan. ohmy.gif

By the way, I corrected some BBCode in your post. If you ever need help with that kind of thing, feel free to hit me up. tongue.gif

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 4cwedvin Jul 12 2019, 10:23 AM
QUOTE(XYHC @ Jul 11 2019, 18:42 PM) *

... Ur hosting tournaments now Jack?

QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jul 11 2019, 21:26 PM) *

I didn't even realize you were in this clan. ohmy.gif

By the way, I corrected some BBCode in your post. If you ever need help with that kind of thing, feel free to hit me up. tongue.gif

1 no he is not hosting i am still, but i was asking him to make the post since at the time i culd not, ( and i asked him to tagg @everyonne in the discord but that he forgot tongue.gif )

2 neat in correcting some of the BBcode. what did you correct exact?

3 em insert somthing here. pirate.gif

4 have a good day.

+
# 5Leikeze Jul 12 2019, 23:09 PM
I corrected the list and challonge bracket, but realized the challonge bracket was not made yet. tongue.gif

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 6cwedvin Jul 14 2019, 17:21 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jul 12 2019, 23:09 PM) *

I corrected the list and challonge bracket, but realized the challonge bracket was not made yet. tongue.gif

not sure what you did to the list tongue.gif
either way

2-0 to xyhc

Attached File(s)
Attached File game_1_xyhc.RA3Replay
Size: 315.32k
Number of downloads: 2
Player Name Side Team
CWCWedvin* 0
CWXYHC 0
Attached File game_2_xyhc.RA3Replay
Size: 497.36k
Number of downloads: 1
Player Name Side Team
CWCWedvin* 0
CWXYHC 0

+
# 7Blind_honor14 Jul 14 2019, 18:28 PM
rounds 1-2-3
Blind_honor14 VS Banansofsteel

Attached File(s)
Attached File blind_vs_bananas_round_1.RA3Replay
Size: 679.07k
Player Name Side Team
CWbananas_Of_steel 0
CWblind_honor14* 0
Attached File blind_vs_bananas_round_2.RA3Replay
Size: 232.92k
Player Name Side Team
CWbananas_Of_steel 0
CWblind_honor14* 0
Attached File blind_vs_bananas_round_3.RA3Replay
Size: 882.47k
Player Name Side Team
CWbananas_Of_steel 0
CWblind_honor14* 0

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)