Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

MM teleportation micro

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Gonna_Kill_Ya Sep 2 2010, 07:19 AM
Hi,

I've started to play scrin after 99.9% games as nod and i do like those tripods and all the other stuff.

But when you do the mm teleport units back to base, I have to scroll to the exact point of the mm.

On large maps this sometimes takes too long and I end up bringing back eradicator wreckage.

i always give the mm a number but if you press it twice to go to the exact location it cancels the teleport order.

So is there an easier way?

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 2zookerz Sep 4 2010, 02:35 AM
Well, fastest way I know of after SO MUCH HEXALAME to many people who flamed me in a game before, just click the point on the map where your MM is. The main thing you should do is click teleport before hand and then scroll back to MM so that you know the hexa will not die in that short period of time. As soon as you see emp nades or raiders, then click and tele before they emp or its just mean.

Summary of random points : Click the point on the map, or click teleport on the Hexa before hand.

+
# 3Gonna_Kill_Ya Sep 5 2010, 14:02 PM
thanks. I was looking through the mannual and noticed something called 'camera bookmarks'.

That might work without cancelling the teleport order.

Oh, and teleporting the hexa when u hear the dreaded gdi emp power is a great feeling.

Up yours gdi smile.gif

+
# 4Gonna_Kill_Ya Sep 12 2010, 14:53 PM
Yeah, using bookmarks to quick jump to your mm does not cancell the teleport order.

So great. In laggy 4v4 on rocktagon you can go instanly to ur mm.

Plus u dont have to pre select the unit for transportation which means u can micro the targets for longer than u would otherwise.

This post has been edited by Gonna_Kill_Ya: Sep 12 2010, 14:56 PM

+
# 5zookerz Sep 14 2010, 22:13 PM
Hmm, i'll probably start playing again and only play ST, vScrin, and MoK just for lulz. I never knew about the bookmarks so thanks biggrin.gif

+
# 6stoochie Oct 17 2010, 17:07 PM
im not sure if others know about this but i found it out by accident when playing a friend....

its possible to teleport an emp'd hexapod

moar cheese? yes, please sir may i have some moar?!
why, certainly

simply cast "select unit for teleport" with ur mm before the hex is emp'd... then after it gets emp'd u can tele it by just clicking where u want it to tele to.

then my friend tried to be super lame and do it to me the next game but i just fucked that bitch up in his mm's face with snipers

dramatised reenactment:

"sniper team"
"he'll go down"
-PEOW PEOW!-
-dead mm- lol
"WTF! WHERES MY MM!?!?!?"

then i rofled on his hex with emp and raped its dignity with rocket men... aaahhhhh, great times =D

back on topic....

once, i saw a mosquito almost as big as my hand.... i promise thats not an exaggeration.
it was next to my head and i screamed like a girl and ran out of the house =[

+
# 7asdf999 Oct 20 2010, 12:45 PM
QUOTE(stoochie @ Oct 17 2010, 09:07 AM) *

once, i saw a mosquito almost as big as my hand.... i promise thats not an exaggeration.
it was next to my head and i screamed like a girl and ran out of the house =[

then it was probably a crane fly, not a mosquito

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)