Explore GameReplays...

Dota 2

What is, Rebel Alliance?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Gage Jun 24 2015, 15:28 PM
Ok Mad-eye, now it is time for us to start getting new peeps into RA. So before we dig into the how on this, what is your vision/end goal with RA? What is it that you really want in the end? And I'm not talking about if this was a perfect world, but what you really want this to be, otherwise RA would have been a waste in your eyes.

Gage

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 2Mad-eye21 Jun 24 2015, 18:58 PM
I'd like to see it grow a lot man, something similar to what 020 Official. A pretty active clan that has fun together.

+
# 3Gage Jun 24 2015, 20:02 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 24 2015, 11:58 AM) *

I'd like to see it grow a lot man, something similar to what 020 Official. A pretty active clan that has fun together.

Alright, that sounds pretty simple of a goal, but a tough one to reach. So how are you going to do this?

Gage

+
# 4Mad-eye21 Jun 24 2015, 20:41 PM
If its complicated then its to difficult to execute fully and practically.

First step: Win a few wars and get our clan lvl up some. People aren't going to join us if we are just a lvl 1 when they have a chance to join a more established one that is a lvl 2,3,4. It may not even be that the levels and perks each one has are important but its more than they are solid if that makes sense. People looking for clans that is one thing I think they look for.

Second: Start to cruise the forms more and see if we can't recruit more people there. Maybe try the Bindle app and see what we can find in there?

3rd: Just realize that its taken us 3(?) months to get to where we are now and getting to where 020 is will take some time.

+
# 5Gage Jun 24 2015, 21:03 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 24 2015, 13:41 PM) *

If its complicated then its to difficult to execute fully and practically.
First step: Win a few wars and get our clan lvl up some. People aren't going to join us if we are just a lvl 1 when they have a chance to join a more established one that is a lvl 2,3,4. It may not even be that the levels and perks each one has are important but its more than they are solid if that makes sense. People looking for clans that is one thing I think they look for.

Second: Start to cruise the forms more and see if we can't recruit more people there. Maybe try the Bindle app and see what we can find in there?

3rd: Just realize that its taken us 3(?) months to get to where we are now and getting to where 020 is will take some time.

It is going to be tough. But doesn't mean it's impossible. Or so I hope tongue.gif

Yea, and things like this are accomplished by a lot of consistent little efforts over a long period of time. Sadly, there is not big move to draw us in a lot of members. But we do need to find the right places to get our names out there.

And finish our banner.

Did 020 have their own website?

Gage

+
# 6Mad-eye21 Jun 24 2015, 21:10 PM
not that I know of man, and I thought we had finished it when I included in the text? Not saying we can't keep re-editing it j/w

+
# 7Gage Jun 24 2015, 21:36 PM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 24 2015, 14:10 PM) *

not that I know of man, and I thought we had finished it when I included in the text? Not saying we can't keep re-editing it j/w

Oh, I thought you wanted to do another go at it so it was full sized. I think the one we have is functional tho to get started.

So where do you think would be best to start getting out name out there?

I know a website is always a big selling point from what I've read. We obviously don't have that. But we do have DA's home here. Which will mean something. Just how do we tell people how to get here easily? The Forums we can do that easily enough by linking them here. But in game...bleh, no idea.

Gage

+
# 8Mad-eye21 Jun 24 2015, 22:30 PM
Bindle? Just made a chat for us

#rebelalliance

+
# 9Gage Jun 25 2015, 00:10 AM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 24 2015, 15:30 PM) *

Bindle? Just made a chat for us

#rebelalliance

Getting it right now.

Gage

+
# 10Gage Jun 25 2015, 00:22 AM
Maybe we should also have a recruiting topic so people don't need to request to join and can come check things out. It's pretty off putting imo if you are trying to check things out and you need permission too.

Gage

+
# 11Mad-eye21 Jun 25 2015, 00:24 AM
On here or on bindle?

+
# 12Gage Jun 25 2015, 01:19 AM
QUOTE(Mad-eye21 @ Jun 24 2015, 17:24 PM) *

On here or on bindle?

Bindle.

Gage

+
# 13Deadshot7 Jun 25 2015, 22:44 PM
Aliens...

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 14Sevy Jun 26 2015, 00:40 AM
IPB Image

Game: Graphics

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)