Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

1v1 CHALLENGERS STAGE MC

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1LATINO Oct 24 2018, 19:37 PM
Hello my Bros smile.gif

I am happy to present you how the 1v1 Major Championship gonna be 😊

IPB Image

I wanted to start straight from the brackets but with 24 players it was complicated so I decided to make with the format below.

2 Stages : Challengers Stage (Best of Three) + Major Stage (Best of Five)

8 Players are automatically qualifed to the Major stage and the others 16 need to play the Challengers Stage to qualify.

IPB Image

Major Stage 8/16 : LATINO, Orange, Dunedain, Felixanius, IlPrincipino, StiWie, Xehanort, Oats,

Challengers Stage 16/16 : Dexter, ZeD, Bwel, Unikorn, The Tower, Finrod, Fissy, NoLdoR, NEED4SPEED, RP0, Yesil, Zubizumizu, LiGhT, YodA, Axcell, BoogyMan

IPB Image

There will be 4 groups of 4 players each, first two will qualify. The groups will be drawn randomly by me tomorrow night.

Group A : Unikorn, The Tower, NoLdoR, ZeD

Group B : J2CK2L, Bwel, BoogyMan, Axcell,

Group C : Yesil, Fissy, YoDa, RP0

Group D :
Dexter, NEED4SPEED, LiGhT, Finrod

IPB Image

In the Major Stage, we are going to have 16 players, the 8 automatically qualifed and the 8 from Challengers Stage.

The Major bracket will be drawn like this : the 8 qualified players vs the 8 players from Groupstage.

This Stage will start just after I finish the draw tomorrow night untill 11th of November. (Of course if it is finished before I will move on or give 1-2 extra days if needed but not more).

P.S MC = Major Championship

Stay tuned - https://www.twitch.tv/latino19 Tomorrow 19h00 Draw

IPB Image

General Rules :
Spoiler

1-All players are to play as random army

- Dodge rule:
Each player has one "dodge" - once you meet your enemy (his units, buildings etc.) you have 5 seconds to say "dodge" in chat and quit. The game is restarted after that. You can use this "dodge" once in the whole Bo3/Bo5 match. So once its used you have to play whatever army you get unless your opponent uses his "dodge".
(So if you use your dodge to avoid MvR on FoI and get the same MU in the restart => tough luck you have to play)

- All mirrors except Isen mirror are automatic restarted unless the players [b]agree on something else before the game
!

2-All games are to played on 1.06

3-All replays are to be posted by the winner (If the replay is not posted your win does not count)

4-If any player is caught cheating it will resolve in an immediate disqualification from the tournament. (Move your units if they are ACed) The constant press of S on units ( per example soldiers vs uruks) must not be abused)

5-Every player can pick any of these following maps ONCE : The host will decide the map , off host will decide the spot Neutral host on Fords of Isen ]

you can play any of these following maps ONCE :

Fords of Isengard, Westfold, Dunharrow, Fangorn, West Emnet

6-Players are welcome to play their tournament matches on either GameRanger or T3A:online.[/b]

Further Information
Spoiler

In the result of a player disconnecting each case shall be handled separately. The resulting action will be either that the win shall be awarded to one of the players or the match will be replayed. In the case of a replayed match players are to play out the same MU.

if a player has to leave the tournament for any reason, the player will be replaced by waiting player in order or a new player.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post them here.

Timetable
Spoiler

Challengers Stage 25th of October untill 11th of November.

This post has been edited by LATINO: Nov 7 2018, 20:03 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Dunedain` Oct 25 2018, 18:52 PM
ooo nice gj Alan
gl guys, waiting for you in majors wink.gif
my predictions for challengers stage :
Group A : Noldor 6-0, Zed 5-3
Group B : Bwel 6-1, j2, 5-2
Group C : Fishy 6-1, rp0 5-2
Group D : Sex 6-0, Mara 4-2

give me 1 dollar for each right prediction.

+
# 3ZeD_K Oct 31 2018, 09:48 AM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Oct 25 2018, 18:52 PM) *

ooo nice gj Alan
gl guys, waiting for you in majors wink.gif
my predictions for challengers stage :
Group A : Noldor 6-0, Zed 5-3
Group B : Bwel 6-1, j2, 5-2
Group C : Fishy 6-1, rp0 5-2
Group D : Sex 6-0, Mara 4-2
give me 1 dollar for each right prediction.

noldor 6-0 tongue.gif

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 4suturbs Nov 13 2018, 21:46 PM
QUOTE(ZeD_K @ Oct 31 2018, 11:48 AM) *

noldor 6-0 tongue.gif
Do you "laugh" to the prediction, or because they didn't fit with the progress? I don't really understand the laughable part of your laughs, never. All of them are "not to mention" things to me.

Noldor is a kind of very "rust intolerant" player... I.E: He is not like "xehanort" or "dunedain" - bot "rust tolerant" players. Not fully toerant but better tolerants.. Even Stiwi less rust tolerant than these two, according to my subjective evaluations.... This performance-rust issues have nothing to do with potential/skill. (Mosty about their style of gaming-logics & where from they get their victories...) Hence the reality would tend to falsify the predictions naturally often... Along with other things I dont mention, the tolerance depends on "by which type of energy & motives" they play... Neither the prediction, nor the results are odd/interesting/funny. Especially when you "secretly" brand a despisal stamp over Noldor.

(Everybody who follows this forum, should know I don't love Noldor, this is only a seektruth statement & action of conscience-responsibility)

Spoiler
For example, when Noldor was prepared enough, versus proper competitive game,; and with he having a sincere motivation/desire, he could win versus anybody by a "sicky action packaged of games". Hence, the estimation is no way laughable nor looks odd, just because the otherwise happened.

The only but frequent problem between you and me is this of your "finding somethings/moments/happenings odd/laughable". the frequency & degree of meaninglessness... I binded it to your age and Lion-personality. The most reckless, thoughtless, yet brave and ignorant horoscope. (MERGIN & MYTH also Lions... However their personality somehow followed a mixture path i somehow don't get disturbet too much by them. As a Virgo.)

Lets people, stop secretly comparing/rivaling people, players, yourself to otherselves. Especially after knowing some part of the truth like this, I can't do it... I suggest the same for anybody... Because It wont ride humanity to any good place. Only fair play, fair see, fair look, fair laugh, fair joke will bring balance and order to the earth.

Lets seek truth, not our truth, not our god-fake-selfness while we are always into these blood and flesh and teomrary bodies. Sell your soul for good and God, or if you are sure, for Nature & Peace...

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)