Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Stealth Fighter and Aurora bomb drops

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1ballstone Sep 9 2014, 18:13 PM
I've read every FAQ and sticky I could find. And I've experimented a lot. Can't figure this out...

What happens- You target a structure, send the planes, and they don't attack it. For example:
I send two stealth fighters to take out a gattling cannon. The fly to it and instead of attacking, they fly around and around all weeeeee! while the gattling cannon is pummeling the living cheese out of them.

I've seen the Auroras do the same thing. Fly to the target and then fly around sight-seeing while base defenses play pinata.

+
# 2squaak Sep 10 2014, 20:00 PM
QUOTE(ballstone @ Sep 9 2014, 20:13 PM) *

I've read every FAQ and sticky I could find. And I've experimented a lot. Can't figure this out...

What happens- You target a structure, send the planes, and they don't attack it. For example:
I send two stealth fighters to take out a gattling cannon. The fly to it and instead of attacking, they fly around and around all weeeeee! while the gattling cannon is pummeling the living cheese out of them.

I've seen the Auroras do the same thing. Fly to the target and then fly around sight-seeing while base defenses play pinata.

Imo you probably didn't lock on your targets properly.
If you just click on the ground around the targets, then the planes would just fly around like you described it.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3ballstone Sep 10 2014, 20:11 PM
QUOTE(squaak @ Sep 10 2014, 20:00 PM) *

Imo you probably didn't lock on your targets properly.
If you just click on the ground around the targets, then the planes would just fly around like you described it.

Cursor turns to red cross, click target. Must be losing the target after locked.

+
# 4ScOtSmAn Sep 10 2014, 22:04 PM
if the thing you target goes back under FoW for a few seconds/or in a tunnel etc you sometimes lose the target and they fly around or past it like you described, other things cause it aswell it's pretty common so it's best to always target then re-target a few seconds before they reach the objective just to make sure!

and welcome to gamereplays tongue.gif

Clan: iWuB

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 5THE_Militia Dec 31 2014, 11:08 AM
Also when you are attacking some structure be sure to click immediately after you see that building (if it is on fog) ,but if you are too late your planes will fly over and will try to hit it from next attack which cause enemy to catch them.

Game: AirMech

+
# 6ballstone Jan 2 2015, 17:40 PM
Verrrrry helpful. Thanks!

+
# 7ballstone Jan 2 2015, 17:44 PM
Thanks for the tip and thanks for the welcome!

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)