Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Replays:Historical/Bashes/Trash/Cool Moments, etc.

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1101ROLL Today, 19:18 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Oct 16 2019, 00:06 AM) *

this is so retarded I really shouldnt have to say anything, Leikeze if you think you think im trying to impersonate you LOL
I was on my own nic, roll was flaming exile, i flamed roll. A 6 year old would not have been convinced I was you, but then again I guess we are talking about Roll here whos a couple of sandwiches short of a picnic. Roll going to be like, picnics? Sandwiches? whats this mean? FCK you Jarmen!
xD

wait you saying now that I was flaming Exile which that didn't happen and you start flame me ? where Is your logic on this ? how you can explain this ? why you even flame me cuz I were flame Exile (which didn't happen ) I didn't said anything to you so when you see me flame anyone you will start flame me ? this is the most stupid thing I ever heard on this life xD .

Clan: Master of Death

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 1102JarmenElectra Today, 19:43 PM
QUOTE(ROLL @ Oct 17 2019, 19:18 PM) *

wait you saying now that I was flaming Exile which that didn't happen and you start flame me ? where Is your logic on this ? how you can explain this ? why you even flame me cuz I were flame Exile (which didn't happen ) I didn't said anything to you so when you see me flame anyone you will start flame me ? this is the most stupid thing I ever heard on this life xD .

You were just ez pray and im an oppurtunist, and u were saying exile is a lagger (not to his face mind you).
Anyways, get over it. All I said was u are the laggER and im MOD clan leader Leikeze xD
Just let things go, it was a simple troll ffs I say the same to anyone

This post has been edited by JarmenElectra: Today, 19:46 PM

+
# 1103ROLL Today, 20:39 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Oct 17 2019, 23:43 PM) *

You were just ez pray and im an oppurtunist, and u were saying exile is a lagger (not to his face mind you).
Anyways, get over it. All I said was u are the laggER and im MOD clan leader Leikeze xD
Just let things go, it was a simple troll ffs I say the same to anyone
i know what are doing Jarmen you are trying to be a known person on my back but that wont happen cuz im ignoring you evreywhere cuz i dont like to see what shit you write

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 1104-SeX`iie Today, 20:44 PM
QUOTE(ROLL @ Oct 17 2019, 20:39 PM) *

i know what are doing Jarmen you are trying to be a known person on my back but that wont happen cuz im ignoring you evreywhere cuz i dont like to see what shit you write

You shouldnt respond to his posts then if you ignore him tongue.gif

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)