JorgeElGrish

These matches shall all be Best Of Three on neutral host
Map : Mirkwood.

Second - 3 points
Third - 1 point
Fourth - 0 points

rules in game :

1]AC-bug isn't allowed.
2]Gondor faction is only allowed to purchase Laser Tower from stonework , if a gondor player makes stonewall or gate then
he will be disqualified from the tournament.
3]if players caught teaming it will resolve in an immediate disqualification from the tournament.
4]players cant use gandalf bug ( 2 powers at same time for example wizard blast and lighting sword at same time)
5]Players cant take second castle.
6]Please do not use F12 on purpose.

After the 3 games tally up the points and top 2 from each group advance.
in case if players get same points , the two with more wins will advance.

even after getting same points if the wins are same as well then there will be extra points given by armies. ( this rule will only apply if same points and same wins)
Rohan +4
Mordor +3
Gondor +2
Isengard +1

You have 1 week for semi final.

[b]
Post Your Replays Here! (when you post the replays Please write the name of winner (1st) , the runner ( 2nd ) and the third .)

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Earendil Aug 24 2017, 14:07 PM
Hi Alan

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 3Earendil Sep 2 2017, 14:15 PM
When do we play?

+
# 4^Alan. Sep 3 2017, 23:13 PM
1)LATINO
2)Oats
3)Orange
4)JorgeElGris

If it was 1 game, I would have been the champion xD

Congratz Orange

This post has been edited by ^Alan.: Sep 3 2017, 23:19 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000058.rep
Size: 304.45k
Number of downloads: 697
Player Name Side Team
johnnysalami 1
LATINO 3
JorgeElGris 4
Oats 2

Clan: LeGenD`

+
# 5Amateur`Hour Sep 3 2017, 23:23 PM
Just disqualify him for teaming and you win, worked on xeha

Game: League of Legends

+
# 6Earendil Sep 4 2017, 00:20 AM

GGs

Thx for hosting this Tourney smile.gif was fun!

+
# 7suturbs Sep 4 2017, 14:18 PM
QUOTE(Earendil @ Sep 4 2017, 02:20 AM) *

GGs
Thx for hosting this Tourney smile.gif was fun!

Congratulations champ. Good performance especially in the last two games.!

+
# 8suturbs Sep 4 2017, 14:27 PM
QUOTE(Amateur`Hour @ Sep 4 2017, 01:23 AM) *

Just disqualify him for teaming and you win, worked on xeha

Xeha was hunted by orcses combo + wik rush. It's very effective and safe to do when a "sleepy rohan" next to you; or a strong opponent is oppsite of you. Rohan's effective army is build up late, oppsite sided good player harrasses arounds for your favor alot.

Wik + combo rush: even works VS a Isen that wasn't able to keep 2 frontier mills for a very much time. Except someone keeping interrupting you two, nothing much to do if a opponent mordor "Witchking maker" did not foresee & was not prepared for it. At least need few times "land+wik" hit to the combos that hopefully having not fire, at they started to march.

I thought Xeha would go to finals or win, because he played like Ryan, and probably would do better. Ryan did very good in random FFG FFAs. Though I do not like his overdose agression, which not ideal if the opponent defends-reacts very well(due to deploying much effot and resource someone else is quite likely to dominate the map), he did win alot of games...

This post has been edited by suturbs: Sep 4 2017, 14:35 PM

+
# 9maxsmart Sep 4 2017, 16:14 PM
Well played Orange, fair winner.

If someone want to complain, put all his feelings in a paper and save him in a bottle, (close the bottle or this little tip won't work), put it in your river or ocean closer and wait response.
You will feel better.
smile.gif

+
# 10Clev3r Sep 4 2017, 16:26 PM
congrats

+
# 11Amateur`Hour Sep 4 2017, 16:30 PM
QUOTE(suturbs @ Sep 4 2017, 14:27 PM) *

Xeha was hunted by orcses combo + wik rush. It's very effective and safe to do when a "sleepy rohan" next to you; or a strong opponent is oppsite of you. Rohan's effective army is build up late, oppsite sided good player harrasses arounds for your favor alot.

Wik + combo rush: even works VS a Isen that wasn't able to keep 2 frontier mills for a very much time. Except someone keeping interrupting you two, nothing much to do if a opponent mordor "Witchking maker" did not foresee & was not prepared for it. At least need few times "land+wik" hit to the combos that hopefully having not fire, at they started to march.

I thought Xeha would go to finals or win, because he played like Ryan, and probably would do better. Ryan did very good in random FFG FFAs. Though I do not like his overdose agression, which not ideal if the opponent defends-reacts very well(due to deploying much effot and resource someone else is quite likely to dominate the map), he did win alot of games...

Yeah..You didn't get it.

+
# 12suturbs Sep 5 2017, 13:35 PM
QUOTE(Amateur`Hour @ Sep 4 2017, 18:30 PM) *

Yeah..You didn't get it.

Did not get what? English tenses? Fluency? I noticed I had some mistakes but I can't bother correcting them one by one. Very sorry for bothering..

+
# 13Amateur`Hour Sep 5 2017, 18:04 PM
QUOTE(suturbs @ Sep 5 2017, 13:35 PM) *

Did not get what? English tenses? Fluency? I noticed I had some mistakes but I can't bother correcting them one by one. Very sorry for bothering..

I said Alan could disqualify Orange, like he did to Xeha and Sadixov. I would never ask you the correct all the grammatical mistakes in your post don't worry...But you were typing as if Xeha missed out on advancing because he didn't get the points when in reality he would've advanced had it not been for his disqualification. That's why I said "you didn't get it". Not that I expect you to get this either.

+
# 14Earendil Sep 5 2017, 19:43 PM
Ty guys smile.gif

+
# 15Dunedain` Sep 6 2017, 04:19 AM
Congratulations orange,Wp
and thank you all who participated in this tournament.looking forward to host more tourneys in future smile.gif
sorry for being inactive here, was busy.

+
# 16suturbs Sep 6 2017, 13:01 PM
QUOTE(Amateur`Hour @ Sep 5 2017, 20:04 PM) *

I said Alan could disqualify Orange, like he did to Xeha and Sadixov. I would never ask you the correct all the grammatical mistakes in your post don't worry...But you were typing as if Xeha missed out on advancing because he didn't get the points when in reality he would've advanced had it not been for his disqualification. That's why I said "you didn't get it". Not that I expect you to get this either.

Hmm...I forgot Or "misexpressed" something... (or along with these, I mis-assumed smth on the background as if "he lost the stage by one game").... XD My bad. Sorry...

Don't worry I got it.. Hope you understood me as well.

This post has been edited by suturbs: Sep 6 2017, 13:06 PM

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)