Explore GameReplays...

Graphics

CENTAUER - Vip3rBishop

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 41CENTAUER Jan 30 2011, 01:24 AM
QUOTE(Vip3rBishop @ Jan 30 2011, 01:46 AM) *

Your are going to be gimp expert after all is said and done. laugh.gif

heheh well who know , i think when you know something on PS than can easely working with other programe too . But nah i never open Gimp but i try to find some tutorials on Gimp for you as you spand more time with Gimp than with PS.. , heheh well when you got it what need to be done in sig its no matter witch program you have , when you learn , that in signature need to be , Depth, light, flow, Effects , etc etc all things witch i say above and what i will say more than you can make it on Gimp too , if you got it how to make it .Am sure you will you are on good way , soon you will see how ease you will make sig ..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jan 30 2011, 01:26 AM

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 42Vip3rBishop Jan 31 2011, 14:19 PM
OK

I figured out the blur and sharpen buttons. I have blurred everything except face in this. Now how did you get the fog around his weapon and the wispy light across his body/face? and what other fractal did you use?

IPB Image

original

IPB Image

yours

IPB Image

You also changed the color slightly which I think was with sharpen perhaps.

This post has been edited by Vip3rBishop: Jan 31 2011, 14:33 PM

+
# 43CENTAUER Jan 31 2011, 18:01 PM
Ok ill post soon , BTW you need to sharp all render not just face , next step i will post soon biggrin.gif Atm i have some problems on forums etc etc , i hope i wont be demoted lol..

+
# 44CENTAUER Feb 1 2011, 02:28 AM
Ok take orginal image blure background only and a bit sharp render (all render) than

duplicate layer
Attached Image

than
Attached Image

than

Attached Image

some like that ( but you can make it you like if you want ,.

so now take erese toll and erese over render only , not the background just a render

than
Attached Image

than
Attached Image

now i use some gradient map
Attached Image
than pick any color witch you think will fit to background
Attached Image
than put it opacity and mod tlike this
Attached Image

now again use gradient map but this time black and white color and put opacity to 15 and modstyle to Soft light
Attached Image

now we will use Levels
Attached Image

than
Attached Image

Now we will use Curves
Attached Image

than
Attached Image

than
Attached Image

than
Attached Image

Now find some nice effect of c4ds and make him to look some like in my sig ( erese what you donr need it
Attached Image

now find some bluish space effects and put it just on his stick what you dont like just erese ( if something go on render or backgtound to much
Attached Image

Now again we will use some gradient maps but this time use some other colors like this
and put opacity to 45 and modstyle to soft light
Attached Image

Now use gradient again but se black and with colors and put opacity to 15 and soft light .

Ok now use again Curves and play a bit with it ( need to just a bit make darknes but just a bit not to much

Now find some pink space effect and put it on stick everything else erese what you dont like .
put it opacity 100
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

ok this is for now try to do this , and we have just 2-3 steps till its done .. remembers sharp all render and blure background ( not to much )

+
# 45Vip3rBishop Feb 1 2011, 03:23 AM
Crap that is a lot laugh.gif

My computer at work just crashed to day bad day at work.

I got to figure out ripple effect for gimp. I think it is ripple laugh.gif all right I'm going to try this out.

This post has been edited by Vip3rBishop: Feb 1 2011, 03:26 AM

+
# 46CENTAUER Feb 1 2011, 15:39 PM
heheh is much i want to be like this , so you can see that you can use many things in sig not just 2-3 of them.. ok as for GIMP tools well i will try to find on web something

LINK

Link

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

LINK

ahh anyway there is lot of more ..you see that black arrow on uper right corner? click on it when you want to see more .. there is every tool on gimp and explanation abot it ..

+
# 47CENTAUER Feb 1 2011, 15:42 PM
dont know if i post this b4 but here is some video tutorials

LINK

+
# 48Vip3rBishop Feb 3 2011, 02:56 AM
I still am not getting the subtle fog background. laugh.gif Your amazing with all the Links and you keep that up and you will have a big chain.

This post has been edited by Vip3rBishop: Feb 3 2011, 02:59 AM

+
# 49CENTAUER Feb 3 2011, 13:27 PM
QUOTE(Vip3rBishop @ Feb 3 2011, 03:56 AM) *

I still am not getting the subtle fog background. laugh.gif Your amazing with all the Links and you keep that up and you will have a big chain.

Ok will post soon about it as i got it by filters ..

well that is not main thing what you have to learn anyway ..

+
# 50CENTAUER Feb 3 2011, 19:05 PM
what you made till now ?? Show me ..

+
# 51Vip3rBishop Feb 5 2011, 00:59 AM
My attempt has much brighter color than yours.

original
IPB Image

Yours

IPB Image

Attempt one

IPB Image

Attempt 2

IPB Image

+
# 52CENTAUER Feb 5 2011, 01:43 AM
OK ,, If you did what i write above , hmmmm

you didnt blure backgraund good , Blure it more , i guess you didnt fiand ripll hmm try to find liquifay or some like that and use it on backgraound only .
Duplicate layer
Go to Filters-Blur- Motion blur

Attached Image

put opacity on 40 ( or as you like it ) if need it erese all on render ( but just on render ) again blur background a bit ,
Now use Dodge toll ( put it on withe color ) soft light oacity 10 ( or what you like ) and make a light from adge of his stick to his head ( but not much) than use Burn toll ( put it on black color) opacity 10 and burn backgraund as you like ( make it more darcker ) .

tbh lol now i forgot what i did next if i did something more , but i think i didnt ..
didnt take any pictures also i forgot hehehhe , well i had some problems on forums with some guys and i culd be demoted so i forgot what and how i do next thing here lolll but i think this will be all on this sig ,, just try and play a bit with lightning , filters , try things ...

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Feb 5 2011, 01:46 AM

+
# 53CENTAUER Feb 5 2011, 01:53 AM
OK as i know you will have Lot of work in RL..

when you do all what i write , post your work , after that Find your self again new Render and make sig with all what we trying till now , dozen have to be same render , find any quality render on that link of planet render witch i give to you , any render witch you like , make background for that render ( if its look fantasy than somehow fantasy background , if its something else that make BG as need it , use all what you need to do your best , effects , fiters Depth ( blur backgranund ) sharp render , dodge toll, burn toll, lightning , etc etc , all what we have till now , use it ..

+
# 54Vip3rBishop Feb 6 2011, 02:34 AM
Ok, I did use both motion blur and ripple but maybe opacity was wrong. I had it at about 15%. laugh.gif

+
# 55CENTAUER Feb 6 2011, 10:49 AM
QUOTE(Vip3rBishop @ Feb 6 2011, 03:34 AM) *

Ok, I did use both motion blur and ripple but maybe opacity was wrong. I had it at about 15%. laugh.gif

well that depend , how you like , or you try it and when you think you like it , do it tongue.gif You dont need to ripple much , just a bit to effect be visible on some point .. if you dont like it on some point just erese it , after you post what you made , find other render as i said and make sig with all what we did b4 , normaly background make depend on what kind of render you will take , or what you have on your minde ..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Feb 6 2011, 18:15 PM

+
# 56CENTAUER Feb 8 2011, 17:23 PM
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Feb 8 2011, 22:41 PM

+
# 57Vip3rBishop Feb 9 2011, 19:42 PM
I made this one today. laugh.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

This post has been edited by Vip3rBishop: Feb 9 2011, 20:33 PM

+
# 58CENTAUER Feb 9 2011, 22:24 PM
Ok much better

second one is better , but you didnt use all what i write and what you learn from links witch i post .
So ( no hard feelings) make it again and use all what we use till now , when you use it all and good , than we goin on other things .

just remember you can erese what you dont like on every effects , also add more C4Ds to cover empty spaceses on left and right ( i wont tall you how and what, i want to see what you will make ) , blend more render, dont forget to blur BG , sharp render , lightning, , (FLOW we didnt learn ), use burn tool to burn a bit ( darker) parsts, use gradiends, filters, Be free to experimenting things , take a look some parst from tutorials , from video links, than all mix up in sig , but not to be messy ... try it .

You will need to make many sigs till you finally find your way , etc , But i can tall you you are on good way .

PS
dont make BG as you mad it on your firs sig , its not good and its only working on some sigs but its rere.

if you have any question how to make something or anything what is not clear to you till now .ASK and ill help you out .. Hmm like things ::

Ok this is my BG and render on it , i want to make it this way ---- and i want to add some effects to be something like ------ .. than i know what you want to make , and i can help you ..

+
# 59CENTAUER Feb 11 2011, 14:00 PM
link

+
# 60Vip3rBishop Feb 11 2011, 15:52 PM
So what you want me to do next?
1) show you a background, then render and each step ?
2) Use Lightning effect?

Btw,I thought I used every step last. laugh.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)