Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth 2

Deleting CAH's

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Yulaw9460 Apr 15 2019, 23:29 PM
So, I've had success deleting the horrid pregenerated custom heroes before with FinalBig. However, now... not so much. I can find them allright in the Data1.big file and delete the entries, but they're still present in-game.

What gives?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2Johann Tilly Aug 13 2019, 10:13 AM
QUOTE(Yulaw9460 @ Apr 15 2019, 23:29 PM) *

So, I've had success deleting the horrid pregenerated custom heroes before with FinalBig. However, now... not so much. I can find them allright in the Data1.big file and delete the entries, but they're still present in-game.

What gives?

Use FinalBig go to data\systemheroes, just open up all the files there and delete everything inside, then the heroes will go away. It will also glitch your CaH screen if you don't have any other existing heroes though.

Not sure what .big file that data\systemheroes is in, try data3 or data4, but it's in there somewhere.

This post has been edited by Johann Tilly: Aug 13 2019, 10:56 AM

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 3Yulaw9460 Aug 30 2019, 22:55 PM
QUOTE(Johann Tilly @ Aug 13 2019, 10:13 AM) *

Use FinalBig go to data\systemheroes, just open up all the files there and delete everything inside, then the heroes will go away. It will also glitch your CaH screen if you don't have any other existing heroes though.

Not sure what .big file that data\systemheroes is in, try data3 or data4, but it's in there somewhere.

That's exactly what I did. To no avail.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)