Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Why i don't have General Points stats feature?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1EgyBoy Oct 20 2019, 09:22 AM
Hi Mr Xezon,

I have watched your last live "boycah vs size". I have noticed that u can track General Promotion with new live cash stats feature installed with gentool. When i play any replays, I got only cash stats and no General Points stats are shown. Is this only an Observer feature, or we can have it with replays too. It would be a great feature to help in learning from expert replays.

Also something bothered me with gentool but it's Ok with me, that it doesn't update itself like stated on Gentool Updater Page. I have to update it manually.

Thanks at all.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 2xezon Oct 20 2019, 10:17 AM
Hello EgyBoy. The Stars and XP values in the money display for replay and match spectators will be available with GenTool 7.9. I would like to investigate your issue with the auto updater. Do you happen to have TeamViewer to look at it?

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 3EgyBoy Oct 20 2019, 11:14 AM
7.9 ?! you mean next update? will wait for it.

Please check your pm, i have send my Team viewer id and password. I'm available anytime today.

+
# 4xezon Oct 20 2019, 11:57 AM
QUOTE(EgyBoy @ Oct 20 2019, 13:14 PM) *

7.9 ?! you mean next update? will wait for it.

Please check your pm, i have send my Team viewer id and password. I'm available anytime today.

Yes the next version release will be GenTool 7.9

We tested GenTool Updater on your machine and it worked just fine with your ZERO HOUR ME install.

Clan: MENTAL

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)