Explore GameReplays...

Heroes of Newerth

The story of why GR tortur3 owes me $10

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 18x3QYlbPkD Sep 4 2011, 00:39 AM
QUOTE(L3g3nd4ry @ Sep 5 2011, 08:33 AM) *

Dramatic Reading

Once upon a time Ironically and his good friend tortur3 where playing a game of Heroes of Newerth.The story begins unfortunately when the fabled brown player of 1740 MMR tortur3 runs into an unfortunate situation where the rare event of him being blood-lusted occurred, any of Ironically's dire attempts to stop this ended up peril.
Attached Image
Further on into the game, things starting to not look so bright. The fabled tortur3, GR staff moderator managed the score of 0-5, where the game announcer humorously announced that he was being "completely owned". To add to our problems the mighty grey warrior had disconnected due to an outburst of angst. Things where not looking good.
Attached Image
A small glimmer of hope seemed to arise. Due to Parasite's devious schemes and what one could only refer to as big plays from Ironically playing magmus, a warrior of fire and volcanism, racking up scores of 5-0 and 3-1-5 respectively.
Attached Image
This small glimmer of hope quickly dwindled as it was identified that Parasite had purchased an Assassin's Shroud, shortly after falling into a mass of enemies.
Attached Image
In such agony and fear where the players, hell bringer, played by tortur3 actually propositioned a bet that it was impossible to win. This shows the real loss of all will power and spirit on the Hellbourne team.
Attached Image
Too all astonishment, progress was made as the Blue player of team legion, often regarded as the best player or leader was slain.
Attached Image
With great assistance by the mighty magmus awesomenes was achieved. The Parasite had been given the honourary name of "Champion of Newerth" a mighty feat all they players where in awe by.
Attached Image
Overwhelmed by this accomplishment, and with a little anger of his own, the blue player on Silhouette said Ta-Ta and joined plague in leaving Newerth, much to the avail of the Hellbourne team.
Attached Image
The king dethroned, next in line was the teal player. This proved the final challenge for team Hellbourne. Farming an immensely high 491 gold / minute, Amun Ra was Legion's commander in Chief.
Attached Image
The Hellbourne could not fall at the final hurdle, with pickups of the fabled items Sheepstick and Restoration Stone magmus was finally able to put to rest this mighty boss of Legion.
Attached Image
Hellbourne arose victorious, due to great courage and strength. The day will never be forgotten.
Attached Image

Also tortur3 msg me for paypal details

This post has been edited by arabjuice: Sep 5 2011, 15:42 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 2ToRtUr3 Sep 4 2011, 00:47 AM
Where I am from, not accepting a deal is no deal.

Attached Image

Also, nice attempts at saving me from a Bubbles solo with Ophelia ganking and wards being countered lane. First you don't stun, then you leave lane. So after 2 more deaths, I left the lane aswell. Starting off even, I didn't want to pick Hellbringer and had Plague Rider rightclicked, when my teammate made the dickmove and took plague, giving me only 5 seconds to choose a hero I didn't want to play to begin with, but still had to do as our lineup woulda sucked otherwise. Making me the support bitch automatically and putting me in the position of sacrifice for saving lives.

Yes... GOOD ATTEMPTS AJ!

Only reason we won that most pathetic game I've played in a while, was because the enemy threw so hard, it wasn't even funny. I was bored like shit all game long.

Anyways, nice story, although some things are not quite true. wink.gif

This post has been edited by ToRtUr3: Sep 4 2011, 00:50 AM

Game: Heroes of Newerth

+
# 38x3QYlbPkD Sep 4 2011, 00:49 AM
QUOTE(ToRtUr3 @ Sep 4 2011, 00:47 AM) *

Attached Image

Also, nice attempts at saving me from a Bubbles solo with Ophelia ganking and wards being countered lane. First you don't stun, then you leave lane. So after 2 more deaths, I left the lane aswell. Starting off even, I didn't want to pick Hellbringer and had Plague Rider rightclicked, when my teammate made the dickmove and took plague, giving me only 5 seconds to choose a hero I didn't want to play to begin with, but still had to do as our lineup woulda sucked otherwise. Making me the support bitch automatically and putting me in the position of saving lives for my own.

Yes... GOOD ATTEMPTS AJ!

Only reason we won that most pathetic game I've played in a while, was because the enemy threw so hard, it wasn't even funny. I was bored like shit all game long.

You can quite clearly see the frustration which was built up on the Hellbourne team

+
# 4X-Flame Sep 4 2011, 07:52 AM
The real question here is: who the hell would want to spend money on that Parasite skin?

Game: None

+
# 5Utred Sep 4 2011, 08:02 AM
Torture got butthurt and pussies out???????

Clan: Teh Staff

+
# 6FryQ Sep 4 2011, 08:53 AM
Go AJ, go...there is also a saying (where i come from) that not saying anything to an agreement/deal is meaning acceptance. wink.gif

Game: Dota 2

+
# 7Rooo Sep 4 2011, 09:12 AM
QUOTE(ToRtUr3 @ Sep 4 2011, 00:47 AM) *

Attached Image

Also, nice attempts at saving me from a Bubbles solo with Ophelia ganking and wards being countered lane. First you don't stun, then you leave lane. So after 2 more deaths, I left the lane aswell. Starting off even, I didn't want to pick Hellbringer and had Plague Rider rightclicked, when my teammate made the dickmove and took plague, giving me only 5 seconds to choose a hero I didn't want to play to begin with, but still had to do as our lineup woulda sucked otherwise. Making me the support bitch automatically and putting me in the position of sacrifice for saving lives.

Yes... GOOD ATTEMPTS AJ!

Wow, rage

Also pay up.

This post has been edited by Rooo: Sep 4 2011, 09:12 AM

+
# 8Mr. Wrex Sep 4 2011, 09:40 AM
QUOTE(X-Flame @ Sep 4 2011, 08:52 AM) *

The real question here is: who the hell would want to spend money on that Parasite skin?

I like the new parasite skin tongue.gif It's much cooler than the long gangly weirdo that vanilla parasite is.

QUOTE(Utred @ Sep 4 2011, 09:02 AM) *

Torture got butthurt and pussies out???????

Nothing new to see, move along. He'll soon invis posts and rage-lock this thread anyways, trying to cover up like he does for years. HH right? wink.gif

QUOTE(FryQ @ Sep 4 2011, 09:53 AM) *

Go AJ, go...there is also a saying (where i come from) that not saying anything to an agreement/deal is meaning acceptance. wink.gif

Tru dat. Still schweigende Zustimmung. Especially since NML (Tort) was the one to propose the bet. When arab modified the rules, he did not disagree, but the bet still stood = valid bet.

This post has been edited by Caedus: Sep 4 2011, 11:28 AM

+
# 98x3QYlbPkD Sep 4 2011, 11:02 AM
I don't care about the money haha tongue.gif

I would just give it to charity

This post has been edited by arabjuice: Sep 4 2011, 11:04 AM

+
# 10Gameslayer989 Sep 4 2011, 11:43 AM
i wish i was in that game to see it xD
Then again, if i was in that game hellbourne REALLY would have stood no chance.

Clan: Team|Alias

+
# 11Witchking' Sep 4 2011, 12:33 PM
Yea tort ... owned. tongue.gif Go pay. biggrin.gif

+
# 12ToRtUr3 Sep 4 2011, 13:12 PM
QUOTE(Caedus @ Sep 4 2011, 11:40 AM) *

Nothing new to see, move along. He'll soon invis posts and rage-lock this thread anyways, trying to cover up like he does for years. HH right? wink.gif

Yes Scetch, cause I rage over fun things that occured. AJ even told me he would post this. If I were to lock and invis this topic, you wouldn'tve seen it in the first place. Not everyone can follow your idol and do what's in your signature. AMIRITE? happy.gif

I like the Parasite alt avatar btw. Wouldn't know why you'd hate on it. Afterall it's one of the best. Looks much more like a parasite bug that infests things.

As for the deal, in my regions, not saying anything = no. It can go both ways, and I repeated multiple times during that game (before it was even a clear win) that it's not a deal because he didn't accept the $ deal. tongue.gif

So let's see the troll posters: Scetch and Utred. What else is new? tongue.gif

+
# 13Mr. Wrex Sep 4 2011, 13:14 PM
>rage & fun
>opposite emotions
>does not comply

Who do you think is my idol btw?

+
# 14ToRtUr3 Sep 4 2011, 13:28 PM
I posted at 2:47am. I can't really recall being angry, just bored and friggin tired.

Besides, you don't know what rage is. That was all in good fun. I played a decent game although bot lane was fail and I'm happy about gaining mmr.

This post has been edited by ToRtUr3: Sep 4 2011, 13:29 PM

+
# 15Gameslayer989 Sep 4 2011, 13:37 PM
I posted at 2:47am. I can't really recall being angry, just bored and friggin tired.

Besides, you don't know what rage is. That was all in good fun. I played a decent game although bot lane was fail and I'm happy about gaining mmr, even at the cost of KDR

Fixed. Your now a poet!
Well, i thought it was funny at least sad.gif

Clan: Team|Alias

+
# 16ToRtUr3 Sep 4 2011, 13:42 PM
Haha, I don't care about KDR on this account. I mainly play the support and initiation bitch anyways as usually noone else does. tongue.gif

+
# 17L3g3nd4ry Sep 4 2011, 13:45 PM
Haha nice comeback, pay up tort happy.gif

Love the story; if someone can make a dramatic reading of this i will sticky and upgrade thread to legendary status smile.gif

edit: mess halled.

This post has been edited by L3g3nd4ry: Sep 4 2011, 13:46 PM

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 18ToRtUr3 Sep 4 2011, 13:53 PM
Oh, I'm actually great at writing dramatic things. Even started writing my own book, but I got too lazy and stopped a while ago. laugh.gif

+
# 194as Sep 4 2011, 14:02 PM
Best. Thread. Ever.

There should be some kind of betting mechanic in-game for that sort of things. I would be rich by now if only I had a dime for each game that people already given up on but then won it in the end.

+
# 20ToRtUr3 Sep 4 2011, 16:33 PM
I never give up. I just calculate outcomes of a game. Not including dcs. The game woulda definitely been a lose if Sil hadn't dced. Actually the first prediction I was wrong about thus far. Only because of a dc though. tongue.gif

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)