Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

FFA Tourney Group D

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 41^Alan. Jul 20 2017, 20:25 PM
This is the first and last time you will see me writing long text however I felt that i had to do it.

My opinion :

I think that after all that happened with this group, they should replay another game or conclude with Cair Andros.

The reason why its would be the best solution is because since the first game they told me that they had a cita bug game and huge lags. Second game, they dindt had an neutral host but drefan hosting. (These matches shall all be Best Of Three on neutral host). Well.. ok if they all agreed with that but still lags..

I was the neutral host the third game and the one that was supposed to be the last. After 10 seconds that the third game started everyone wrote nice no lags, finally a normal game.

So after that game ended, Drefan and Randall wrote in the room that they should play again the first 2 games with no lags... Scop wrote that he doesn't mind even if he had already the necessary points to get trough groups. After seeing that, I invited and told Despacito that would be good if they play first two games with no lags. He told me 1-2 times that they should have ask for re ingame and not after 3 games were played (he has totally reason). After severals invite, He joined the room and we told him that he had already 5 points from the win he got the 3rd game (game with no lags, me as neutral host).

We started the game and they played the famous 936.08k game (4 Gondor). Game that started around 1 AM and finished near 3 AM. 1 hour and a half after Randall got killed.. Despacito left the game without ending it because he had 6 points and was close to pass the groups again. Randall, Despacito and me waited them in room for the 2nd game.

I think after u play for like 4 hours for 2 re games, you cannot ignore them and comeback again in the decision that the first 2 games counts instead of these because Drefan and Randall played those games seriously thinking they could still get trough and even me neutraling whole night and watching 4 gondor boring game...

Following the rules Despacito has all his rights but just wanted to remind people that we spent 4 hours for 2 games that at the end doesnt count... Also, it was my mistake to let this 2 games to be played, I should have waited Dunedain and decide but its being hard to get 4 people online at same time thats why i asked Despacito to play them.

Santino dont take those words personal and dont think that i wrote them to defend Randall because there is also Drefan in the history.

The decision has been taken by Dune (our tourney referee) and i respect it.

To finish, I have seen some comments and received messages in private of people telling me that this tourney is a stupid one and that games will not be played. I made this one happen because i wanted to bring something new and give the chance to the FFA players to have for first time their own tourney and enjoy playing it.

Cya

This post has been edited by ^Alan.: Jul 20 2017, 21:23 PM

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 42D3ViL Jul 20 2017, 20:44 PM
Yea in first 3 games i passed... and then.i waste my time for that 2 games lol.. explain me how can he ask for re if.we alredy.post replays.. but nvm im.done your girl randall going to next round

+
# 43*Randall* Jul 20 2017, 22:37 PM
QUOTE(D3ViL @ Jul 20 2017, 20:44 PM) *

Yea in first 3 games i passed... and then.i waste my time for that 2 games lol.. explain me how can he ask for re if.we alredy.post replays.. but nvm im.done your girl randall going to next round

Guys really, i am not a conceited guy, sorry about that but we have to be fairly, i really want play other game, but if devils can giveme your confidence to advance to the next round, will be recompensated i promess you i will go into the final.

+
# 44*Randall* Jul 20 2017, 22:39 PM
And the tourney its really magnificent. biggrin.gif

+
# 45D3ViL Jul 21 2017, 00:27 AM
lol so this tourney it was just ffg for me,, pro rules lol so every player can ask for re when he lose and come bak lool

+
# 46*Randall* Jul 21 2017, 00:32 AM
QUOTE(D3ViL @ Jul 21 2017, 00:27 AM) *

lol so this tourney it was just ffg for me,, pro rules lol so every player can ask for re when he lose and come bak lool

Well then we gonna play one more game for decide that.

+
# 47D3ViL Jul 21 2017, 00:35 AM
QUOTE(*Randall* @ Jul 21 2017, 00:32 AM) *

Well then we gonna play one more game for decide that.

why? we have first 3 games here so what u want???

+
# 48RyanLane Jul 21 2017, 00:38 AM
joke tourny

+
# 49D3ViL Jul 21 2017, 00:40 AM
QUOTE(RyanLane @ Jul 21 2017, 00:38 AM) *

joke tourny

u can also ask for rematch its normal biggrin.gif

+
# 50RyanLane Jul 21 2017, 00:52 AM
no thanks lol im over this tourney now biggrin.gif:DD:D

+
# 51*Randall* Jul 21 2017, 05:08 AM
QUOTE(D3ViL @ Jul 21 2017, 00:35 AM) *

why? we have first 3 games here so what u want???

Sorry but u agreed to play 2 more so we have 5 games there all valids biggrin.gif , or 1 & 2 unplayables, u played a 4 and 5th game because u knew it was unplayable for all players witourh lagg you dont had a chance rlly just watch reps.

+
# 52D3ViL Jul 21 2017, 10:43 AM
QUOTE(*Randall* @ Jul 21 2017, 05:08 AM) *

Sorry but u agreed to play 2 more so we have 5 games there all valids biggrin.gif , or 1 & 2 unplayables, u played a 4 and 5th game because u knew it was unplayable for all players witourh lagg you dont had a chance rlly just watch reps.

i didnt agreed alan told me that u 3 wanna play so i need to come and play thats why i come

+
# 53Dunedain` Jul 21 2017, 11:52 AM
okay
1 : people are saying that this tourney is shit , blablabla
if you think this tourney is shit then don't join. maybe you should try to organize a tournament by your self and its a ffa tournament ( first ever in bfme history ) so some appreciation would be good instead of complains all the time.
who ever thinks this tourney is shit then please do not join any of my tourneys.

2 : about this whole group

so I saw everyone's point of view , I saw every damn replays ( even the 900 kb one ) and since randall posted 1st game
we got all 5 games now.

I don't want to be unfair for anyone , so the best thing to do now is all games ( bo5 ) will be counted. ( just for this group )
since Despacito actually played game 4 and 5 ( more like he agree to re ) and still it doesn't matter if its bo5 cuz its all about your skills and luck.

the 1st game :

Winner : Randall
Second : Scop
Third : Despacito
Fourth : Drefan

The 2nd game :

Winner : Kerkyra
Second : Despacito
Third : Randall

The 3rd game :

Winner : Despacito
Second : Kerkyra
Third : Randall

The 4th game :

Winner : Drefan
Second : Kerkyra
Third : Despacito
Fourth : Randall

The 5th game :

Winner : Randall
Second : Drefan
Third : Scop
Fourth : Despacito

Point Table :

Kerkyra : 3+5+3+3+1 = 15
Despacito : 1+3+5+1+0 = 10
Drefan : 0+0+0+5+3 = 8
Randall : 5+1+1+0+5 = 12

Kerkyra and randall will advance to next round.

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)