1vs1vs1vs1

RPO/Xehanort
Vs
Marje
Vs
MERG1N
Vs
Sadixov

These matches shall all be Best Of Three on neutral host.
Map: Mirkwood

Second - 3 points
Third - 1 point
Fourth - 0 points

rules in game :

1]AC-bug isn't allowed.
2]Gondor faction is only allowed to purchase Laser Tower from stonework , if a gondor player makes stonewall or gate then he will be disqualified from the tournament.
3]if players caught teaming it will resolve in an immediate disqualification from the tournament.
4]players cant use gandalf bug ( 2 powers at same time for example wizard blast and lighting sword at same time)
5]Players cant take second castle.
6]Please do not use F12 on purpose.

After the 3 games tally up the points and top 2 from each group advance.

You have 2 weeks for round 1.

Post Your Replays Here! (when you post the replays Please write the name of winner (1st) , the runner ( 2nd ) and the third .)

Guide on how to post replays :
Guide

This post has been edited by Dunedain`: Jul 24 2017, 02:16 AM

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 2suturbs Jul 13 2017, 21:11 PM
Hi

Mergin blocked me, but rest, I can play firday and weekend GMT+2 around 20-23.00 or later.

(in fact right now possible too)

Pls mergin you still look blue on my gameranger friends list, why block me? Coz of me complaining and blaming you alot for you playing too safe? We shouldnt play 2x2, then it will be ok. Pls unblock me.

+
# 3korund Jul 14 2017, 15:04 PM
hi Suturbs! Today's discount! Unblock price 89$ .
QIWI,OKPAY,VISA,PayPal,PerfectMoney,AmericanExpress, or Mastercard?

+
# 4suturbs Jul 15 2017, 00:49 AM
Hi Mergin m8! Lets leave that thing away...

Btw, Sadixtow and Xeha please come right now,

Lets play 1 or more games..

+
# 5suturbs Jul 23 2017, 10:42 AM
xehamort pls come we need you, rest is online most times... your participance was a honor for group E, don't ruin it.

come on today if your calendar has no other business or activity to do.

+
# 6korund Jul 23 2017, 11:24 AM
Xehamord : '' MY LIFE - MY RULES''

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

+
# 7Dunedain` Jul 23 2017, 16:27 PM
Xehanort will be replace by waiting player 1 : RPO

+
# 8suturbs Jul 23 2017, 17:09 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Jul 23 2017, 18:27 PM) *

Xehanort will be replace by waiting player 1 : RPO

ow sh*t...

I think we should wait for xeha some day, or hear from him if he could not really afford playing this.

This post has been edited by suturbs: Jul 23 2017, 22:43 PM

+
# 9korund Jul 23 2017, 23:15 PM
I'll give you a roll of toilet paper. Will wait and wipe his ass! Patiently wait! He has constipation! He shit once a week!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 10Dunedain` Jul 24 2017, 02:16 AM
well yeah now RPO Cant play monday to Friday sad.gif
Xehanort can play as well as rpo , whoever gets the first game is in.

+
# 11*Randall* Jul 25 2017, 17:34 PM
QUOTE(korund @ Jul 14 2017, 15:04 PM) *

hi Suturbs! Today's discount! Unblock price 89$ .
QIWI,OKPAY,VISA,PayPal,PerfectMoney,AmericanExpress, or Mastercard?

Epic win hahahaha biggrin.gif

+
# 12korund Jul 27 2017, 02:20 AM
Well, where are you cowardly creatures? The Russian bear wants to eat! Putin(Sauron)does not feed him!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 13RP0 Jul 27 2017, 06:28 AM
Ill be on tomorrow(friday) afternoon for a few hours.

+
# 14Xehanort Jul 27 2017, 21:32 PM
1st: Me 2nd: Sadi 3rd: Mergin 4th: Marje

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000051.rep
Size: 284.34k
Number of downloads: 28
Player Name Side Team
Xehanort* 0
Rk4xGOD 0
MERG1N 0
MARJE 0

+
# 15sadixov Jul 27 2017, 21:37 PM
1st. Me. 2d xeha 3rd mergin 4th marje

Attached File(s)
Attached File 00000002.rep
Size: 310.34k
Number of downloads: 27
Player Name Side Team
Xehanort 0
MERG1N 0
MARJE 0
Rk4xGOD* 0

+
# 16korund Jul 28 2017, 01:13 AM
How not to be ashamed to write that you are the first (Sadixov)? The first clown in the circus? Where are you and Satan (Xehamord) shit on all the rules! Have you won? Well, you sucked him, and what? What were your chances of taking first place? If so will do in the tournament and others - it will lose its meaning! Xehanort asked you for ten seconds - how many points you have - you wrote four and he went out! This is not a sport! You must punish the fagots. Defeat both! You critters turned the game into a contract! If you're first, it's just like a crook! And shameless rat.

+
# 17korund Jul 28 2017, 01:21 AM
Rules are a mousetrap!Dunedain`- Do not let a rat! She steals someone else's cheese!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 18RP0 Jul 28 2017, 06:09 AM
Jaja on the same day of my announcement that i will be available to play the group games on Friday, Xehanort somehow finds the way to squeeze 2 games out of his busy schedule. Wonder how it would have turned out if he would have been threatened with replacement from day one. Such a cheeky bastard

+
# 19sadixov Jul 28 2017, 06:19 AM
QUOTE(korund @ Jul 28 2017, 05:13 AM) *

How not to be ashamed to write that you are the first (Sadixov)? The first clown in the circus? Where are you and Satan (Xehamord) shit on all the rules! Have you won? Well, you sucked him, and what? What were your chances of taking first place? If so will do in the tournament and others - it will lose its meaning! Xehanort asked you for ten seconds - how many points you have - you wrote four and he went out! This is not a sport! You must punish the fagots. Defeat both! You critters turned the game into a contract! If you're first, it's just like a crook! And shameless rat.

what ur problem mergin? How u won 2d game faking bitch? He gave u a victory when he needed 3 for rog.(unfair 5 points for u) when u even didnt got eagls. Post this replay then all can see Even with 4 points when i became 2nd, i got 7, u couldnt advanced next round. Just shut up for a while time and post replay when u bacame 1st. and dune will see how u got 5 for win. U and xeha atacked marje at the same time, and killed him. And now u crying coz after me when i broken ur walls xeha killed u. U called it cheat, coz u think its 2v1 in ffa?.What is ffa idiot? 2v2? I cant understand idiots like u. What he should do ? Waiting when u will got new army and reparid ur walls? Or someone did it in ffa? when player see broken walls he dont carry about to save him, he is just going to finish him. coz its ffa, obvs-ly how u finished Marje in 3d game. I was nearly u, than should focused only on me to get the next round, Dont play like u said RAT and atack marje 2v1 as u did all game. Asked for 10 seconds? We got stream and all can see ur lie. he asked about point 1 time. at the end game. When we left 1v1. When u alrd died. Stop crying now. Stream and replay recording all game and chat, And all can watch replay and see if someone is teaming. Might think he asked about point all game, and focused onnly on u in this 3d game . U also going mad coz in 1st game u ataacked me 3 time and all was fault after this i killed u and u beacome 3d. ok mergin go the fak urself

This post has been edited by sadixov: Jul 28 2017, 06:58 AM

+
# 20Earendil Jul 28 2017, 08:59 AM
pls stop this unsubstantial flaming!

Who were the host/observer of this game?

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)