Explore GameReplays...

Battle for Middle Earth

1v1 World Cup: 1/16 finals

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 17:34 PM
Lol dude u lost your 3 horses in early game as gondor vs rohan. they all had blades. they already decide about rematch. Svago was observing. Even you know that you d lose if i wouldnt dc.
They decide rematch becouse i was winning. you had nothing without dc i d win anyone can understand it with watching replay.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 22suturbs Oct 1 2017, 17:38 PM
QUOTE(Am0nR2 @ Oct 1 2017, 19:34 PM) *

Lol dude u lost your 3 horses in early game as gondor vs rohan. they all had blades. they already decide about rematch. Svago was observing. Even you know that you d lose if i wouldnt dc.
They decide rematch becouse i was winning. you had nothing without dc i d win anyone can understand it with watching replay.
well... you are not the guy to talk about this. You are the opponent. Whoever the authority is, i am waiting for them. Nobody should act upon opponent. Cant you get this? I was just commenting, 3 horse without ups is nothing compared to early gandi. Cant you get this?,

No matter how one is almost winning, the protocol have to be strict. Ortherwise no point to play QM Tournament etc. It is a fate, you cant control. Haven't you been on EA server and its agreements about win-loss counting?
If a DC is to be consiered for re, I'd say we no more Tournament or QM. IF we played again, I would ask for a "DC right" in any moment of the game. Do you accept this, dear the BFME court (if there is any) of the GR.ORG? I don't think so... No reason for a remake, or yet.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, I just asked what if DC happens before game, you meant this: "WHOEVER DC LOSES THATS ALL & SIMPLE". Noldor and Svago are witnesses.

This post has been edited by suturbs: Oct 1 2017, 17:43 PM

+
# 23Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 17:41 PM
HungryTroll is the tournoment hoster. you noob and he already decided.

+
# 24suturbs Oct 1 2017, 17:45 PM
QUOTE(Am0nR2 @ Oct 1 2017, 19:41 PM) *

HungryTroll is the tournoment hoster. you noob and he already decided.

I wait for a clear response laborman. Can't you get it?

Look, I just asked what if DC happens before game, you meant & said this: "WHOEVER DC LOSES THATS ALL & SIMPLE". Noldor and Svago are witnesses. What would you say about this? Aren't you man of your word?

Or you was just "lying" about how you feel, like daily? Like to show a (specifict sort of) dominant face?

Another thing, you keep telling noob to me what is your reason to not to be able to talk properly?

This post has been edited by suturbs: Oct 1 2017, 17:49 PM

+
# 25Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 17:48 PM
yeah i said this and peoples said hoster will watch the replay. idc u posted the replay. Anyone can see i was winning this game. Anyway if u d disconnect id say ok we can play rematch cuz i know ill beat u easly. But ur trying hard. Tournoment hoster already decided. you have to play rematch. come play lose and get out. or dont play dodge and get kick from the tourney.

+
# 26suturbs Oct 1 2017, 17:51 PM
I dont give a fack what *you* (or me) say. Believe me, nobody would or should. So try answering what I keep asking: WHAT DID YOU SAY BEFORE GAME ABOUT DC..

+
# 27Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 17:54 PM
No one gives fk ur thinks. Thx for freewin looks like your tourney ended here.

I said auto lose. i accept it but peoples said hoster will decide who was winning in the replay. Troll is hoster and he decided re. anyway

+
# 28suturbs Oct 1 2017, 17:55 PM
I think you need to play RE.
Becouse in this game, in dc moment, Rohan have all maps (farms, outpost, Legolas, RA), Gondor have ONLY one GTW, no horses, no map...
GTW cant mapcontrol. Rohan go Aragorn, Teoden, Legolas, RA with fire, Entrush and > GG

"He thinks so" didn't seem clear, he counts map control, but not long game possible win of gondor camp, which happens alot. Hungry what you say we do now again? Once more but with "commanding/clear words".

Same thing was said by alot of people "You was losing..." but my way of life is rising from the ashes. So just don't mention how you was winning or losing. DC issues were NOT held like this before. Let authority speaks clearer. Just wait!

This post has been edited by suturbs: Oct 1 2017, 18:08 PM

+
# 29Fishy Oct 1 2017, 17:56 PM
QUOTE(J2C2KL @ Oct 1 2017, 16:04 PM) *

xD hey fish i can play today

I can play tommorow whole day. Cant today.

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 30Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 17:59 PM
ahahah entrush was coming in 5 min with 3 ra all rohan heroues aragorn etc etc.

+
# 31suturbs Oct 1 2017, 18:02 PM
Well nothing is really "ahaha" to me in the whole life. Your attitude is rubbish. Can't wait for some time me hearing him clearly.

HungryToll said "I THINK..." which is not a clear opinon or word. Continue your rubbish, I wait for him, laborer.

This post has been edited by suturbs: Oct 1 2017, 18:07 PM

+
# 32Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 18:05 PM
He asked peoples and opened a pool for us. 8 people voted they have to play rematch 6 people voted Am0nR2 wins 0 people voted sturbs wins? isnt it clear enoght ?

+
# 33suturbs Oct 1 2017, 18:10 PM
QUOTE(Am0nR2 @ Oct 1 2017, 20:05 PM) *

He asked peoples and opened a pool for us. 8 people voted they have to play rematch 6 people voted Am0nR2 wins 0 people voted sturbs wins? isnt it clear enoght ?

Same thing was said by alot of people "You was losing..." but what if my way of life is rising from the ashes? So just don't mention how you was winning or losing.

You cant get this: DC issues were not held like this before as far as I recall. We will probably re. but Let authority speaks clearer. (and not stating like "I think, I suppose, coz coz..")

Clearer language is required for me to re or not re. Just wait! Impatient laborer.

This post has been edited by suturbs: Oct 1 2017, 18:17 PM

+
# 34Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 18:16 PM
DC happend in last 2 tourney. Tourney in 2015(Stiwie Wins) Tourney in 2016(Stiwie wins) and in both referee and tournoment hoster decided rematch or someone wins. Dc happend to Fishy. in dunes Tourney and dune decided Rematch. in 2015 dc happend to Felixanius. they decided rematch.

Games:
2016: Fishy vs Mergin.

2015: Felix vs Svago.

you can search and find topics. ayway see ya later. pm me if you want to play if u dont post here. And let hungry decide kicking you or not. bb.

+
# 35suturbs Oct 1 2017, 18:19 PM
QUOTE(Am0nR2 @ Oct 1 2017, 20:16 PM) *

DC happend in last 2 tourney. Tourney in 2015(Stiwie Wins) Tourney in 2016(Stiwie wins) and in both referee and tournoment hoster decided rematch or someone wins. Dc happend to Fishy. in dunes Tourney and dune decided Rematch. in 2015 dc happend to Felixanius. they decided rematch.

Games:
2016: Fishy vs Mergin.

2015: Felix vs Svago.

you can search and find topics. ayway see ya later. pm me if you want to play if u dont post here. And let hungry decide kicking you or not. bb.

Rubbish talk.. I didn't say "I won't re anyways"... Just commented abit, while expecting hungry tells it clearer when he reaches here.

Your tongue is so speculative, impatient, impetuous and dangerous for society.

Is it a hurry we play it right now, why is your greed? to just play right now?

Maybe I am tired? Are you a f*cking robot? Cant set empathy?

+
# 36Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 18:21 PM
ok

+
# 37HungryTroll Oct 1 2017, 18:33 PM
Guys, pls stop this holywar, and play rematch.
A asked some good player:
Clever: Rohan win this game easy. Play RE.
Noldor: he (Gondor, Suturbs) cant win 100%. Just play RE.
DiS: 50/50 rematch

This post has been edited by HungryTroll: Oct 1 2017, 18:37 PM

+
# 38Am0nR2 Oct 1 2017, 18:35 PM
Thats why i love russians jaja thx them.

+
# 39HungryTroll Oct 1 2017, 18:42 PM
Gahvin pls open PM in GameRanger.
Your opponent (mr. SmoKkkk) cant write you message

+
# 40suturbs Oct 1 2017, 19:05 PM
Ok I am available now, Or tomorrow.

(And one suggestion to you, never say something you didnt mean at all. Dont lie; your opinions or words are not trustable serious)

This post has been edited by suturbs: Oct 1 2017, 19:11 PM

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)