Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

BTW Great CW Admin Team

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 101THEDOM- Oct 30 2013, 18:14 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Oct 30 2013, 19:09 PM) *

"get a life" lol.

Either way, diamond is a better overall player than you, and danzor played him quite a bit today as I see.

Well who isnīt ? I was never interested in playing much maps post-13661-1143531603.gif

Just a few like winter wolf, sand serpent, scorched earth...

So, if someone got better you start dodging td then like chuck maybe or danzor ? I remember how funny chuck forced me rvr off td in the past what turned into a big cryfest. Nowadays he dodges completely rofl

Come on Krew, lets just drop this, you are a hypocrite and got no balls biggrin.gif

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 102krew Oct 30 2013, 18:45 PM
Ill drop it because I know nothing changes.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 103THEDOM- Oct 30 2013, 19:07 PM
QUOTE(krew @ Oct 30 2013, 19:45 PM) *

Ill drop it because I know nothing changes.

Ye, nothing changed, I am still a 1 map / 1 army nub ^^

But you know whats worse ?

Ppl who suddenly started to dodge td when they lose biggrin.gif

+
# 104IamDyNaMic Oct 30 2013, 20:48 PM
QUOTE(Cypher @ Oct 30 2013, 09:25 AM) *

I quit SC2 long ago, simply because Blizzard is too retarded to get balancing right. When terran was OP, it got nerfed. When toss was OP, it got nerfed. When zerg was hilariously OP, nothing happened for half a fucking year. Since then I've been casually playing singleplayer games like Dishonored, Far Cry 3, played some Path of Exile but have stuck to playing Dota2. I can't get into the LoL cartoonish graphics and like penalties for dying, which I heard LoL doesn't have. Both games are good, though, just personal preference.

However I suck big time at MOBA games so you'd kick my ass at LoL were I playing it.

are u still playing dota2?
there is nothing to play besides Moba, unfortunately.

i don't like sc2 either, the RTS genre is struggling big time.
Blizzard unhappy aswell, moba's beating them big time.
the activity of sc2 has dropped so much aswell, the game is the best RTS out there in comparison to the other crap that's beeing released, ( planetary annihilation etc.) but doesn't seem to be enough.

i play a lot of dota2, can get some matches going bud.

This post has been edited by -XeoNeQ-: Oct 30 2013, 21:04 PM

Game: Dota 2

+
# 105xen0 Oct 30 2013, 21:41 PM
QUOTE(Cypher @ Oct 30 2013, 20:01 PM) *

I played on and off since February. Got a mirrored item and a mirror in Standard and absolutely hate a3x, the Dominus fight and the cast on X gems so I quit. No point in playing if I don't enjoy it.
Found it hilarious as well that PoE is lagging quite often despite my 30k cable when the newest Battlefield was running smoothly, lol. Something's wrong there.

If you want something of my collection for free, just ask. That is if you don't play HC only. tongue.gif

Ahh thats a pity. A3X I found a little lacking too. The area thats all green lags a lot for me on my older PC. I like the Domi fight & cast on X gems though.

You have to remember, when making a comparison with a big EA release, the size & funding difference from them to GGG, I think that could have a lot to do with some of the issues poe has. BBut I do like how quickly they deal with issues.

Suxs you are / have quit. But if your offering me a pick from that post, I won't say no to the Mirror tongue.gif I play standard when I'm tired and need as break off the 4 month leagues. My ign is CorpseCannibal if you wanna part with it.

Clan: AnZaC

Game: Hardware

+
# 106Cypher Oct 30 2013, 22:59 PM
Sorry Fabian, I simply don't play enough. :[ I'm too busy with my LDR, sports, uni and work. Also I'm sorta the ZM Toughboys of Dota2.. playing atrociously but throwing out "YOU ROOKIE" here and there to get some tension going, hahah. Do you still have my Email address (gmail)? Shoot an Email at me and I'll give you my steam id but I'll be your worst teammate 80% of the time all the time.

xen0 we could try but might both get banned/otherwise punished by GGG. Their recent anti RMT measures make such giveaways hard as there's no way of proving you didn't pay me $200 for that item. (God, even typing that amount hurts my soul, I'm a poor student ffs. ;p) I actually checked, they are sold for that amount which is crazy. So idk if you want, else could have something else, even the unverified stuff is still there.

Game: Blizzard

+
# 107xen0 Oct 31 2013, 00:09 AM
QUOTE(Cypher @ Oct 31 2013, 08:59 AM) *

xen0 we could try but might both get banned/otherwise punished by GGG. Their recent anti RMT measures make such giveaways hard as there's no way of proving you didn't pay me $200 for that item. (God, even typing that amount hurts my soul, I'm a poor student ffs. ;p) I actually checked, they are sold for that amount which is crazy. So idk if you want, else could have something else, even the unverified stuff is still there.

We wouldn't get banned for it or punished in any way, I'm 100% sure of that. It's up to you.

Yeah it's pretty insane what some pixels can be worth. I have a legacy Kaoms Heart chest, I herd they was going sky rocket to 100-200 exalts in price, so possibly double that of a mirror. But my distaste for rmt keeps me away from them. Mirror is the 1 thing I've never found or had, so much possibilities could be made from it. That dream 500dps sword on the forums lol.

+
# 108THEDOM- Nov 1 2013, 10:11 AM
Did I miss anything or why does the last cw month still counting ?

+
# 109HaWkY^ Nov 1 2013, 15:07 PM
QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Oct 24 2013, 16:47 PM) *

Btw is GL - Chuck (1 place clan ranking atm) allowed to spam only vs 2 of the top3 clans ?

Thatīs ridiculous...he spams vs Murder and Danzor ONLY, just 10 games vs Diamond this month, but he spams 15 a day vs them !!!!

Thats weird guys !!!

You're really comparing Diamond to Murder and Danzor? LOL GTFO.

QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Oct 26 2013, 22:58 PM) *

Nope,

I want someone of the CW Admin Team for CCG answering here or via PM !!!

Otherwise I want someone of the Global CW Admin Team to answer here or via PM.

This guy is dodging me since 5 years and keeps telling ppl I would dodge him sad.gif

Heīs one of the top 3 players and keeps spamming vs his mates. Suspend or ban imo !!!

More Informations

I don't think I've ever played actively in the same month as you and Diamond and you both have above a 55% win in CW. You two really suck at CCG. You cannot play CCG. Please go home.

You are one of the worst dodgers I've ever seen, please stop talking about dodgers.

This post has been edited by -|HaWkY^: Nov 2 2013, 10:51 AM

Clan: -MaD|

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 110THEDOM- Nov 1 2013, 15:36 PM
Oh Mister "Semifinal - Big Fail" WS Loser who didnīt join this lobby since 1 year and didnīt play ccg since ur big defeat at the ws 2012... interesting.

Just shut up, pls.

I made the most games vs you when you played in november 2012 and you called me a dodger rofl. You should get banned for life time, not only for ur big bs and lies, just for ur behaviour and bad sportsmanship and especially for ur stupidity smile.gif

And now better creep back to the hole you came back from rofl

+
# 111Opsnyder Nov 1 2013, 16:36 PM
QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Nov 1 2013, 17:36 PM) *

You should get banned for life time, not only for ur big bs and lies, just for ur behaviour and bad sportsmanship and especially for ur stupidity smile.gif

You do realize that the entire community actually thinks this about you, right? Your lack of self-reflection is unreal..

Clan: MENTAL

+
# 112THEDOM- Nov 1 2013, 21:44 PM
And you are one of them ? A guy who didnīt play CCG since 3 or 4 years, I forgot ?!

Wondering why you even post here.

+
# 113xen0 Nov 2 2013, 05:12 AM
I might make a come back & cw just so I can actively join in the dodging of dumberman.

+
# 114THEDOM- Nov 2 2013, 07:28 AM
QUOTE(xen0 @ Nov 2 2013, 06:12 AM) *

I might make a come back & cw just so I can actively join in the dodging of dumberman.

Good Idea biggrin.gif

But the name is Domberman wink.gif

+
# 115THEDOM- Nov 2 2013, 07:51 AM
QUOTE(ThEDoM- @ Nov 1 2013, 11:11 AM) *

Did I miss anything or why does the last cw month still counting ?

+
# 116HaWkY^ Nov 2 2013, 10:52 AM
Domberman lets play some CCG right now.

Clan: -MaD|

+
# 117RoHaN^ Nov 2 2013, 13:25 PM
Shots fired numchuks.gif

+
# 118THEDOM- Nov 2 2013, 14:04 PM
Sure, I am online smile.gif

+
# 119RoHaN^ Nov 4 2013, 10:35 AM
Will Domberman take the risk of a possible loss to one year inactive ZH player Hawky?

To be continued...

+
# 120THEDOM- Nov 5 2013, 16:34 PM
Is there any Global CW Admin or Main ZH or CCG Admin who can tell me why the league didnīt reset ?!

Whatīs going on and what will happen ?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)