Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Keyboard Help

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Caspers Jan 20 2014, 05:59 AM
Hi guys it's been a very long time since I have been here, I haven't played generals for quite some time, but as you know it can be quite addictive.
Firstly I would like to say hello to all my Aussie mates here at AnZaC, secondly I am and was a noob (shitty player) at this game, this is why I never used the AnZaC tag until I become good enough at this game to actually beat people at it (not newbies), however I do have one issue though which I would like some advice on...with the keyboard, how often do you guys use the mouse if at all? I would like to navigate to different units to be able to view them really quickly, I have figured that by using the space bar it would go to the last event but this is not what I am looking for, what I mean is: if I send some humvee's up the centre then off to the left then bounce to one of my dozer's for building, how would I quickly navigate back to those humvee's to view them and attack? Do you guys number your units for quick navigation of the map?
When you sell the CC and you press "H" it will take you to the last built structure, so how do you guys navigate the view back to where the CC was before it was sold, do you also number your buildings or do you just use the dozer selector (the wrench tool) to navigate back close to where the CC once was?
It is very important for me to view as much of the map as possible and navigate to those points as fast as possible to prevent getting slaughtered.
I would really appreciate any advice on this guys.

Great to chat to you guys again.

Thanks In Advance.

Caspers.

Clan: AnZaC

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 2-WaRPiG^ Jan 21 2014, 03:06 AM
Your right space bar will take you to radar event.

H will take you Home.

Yes number your buildings so you can build units without returning to base. Double tap the number to take you to that building.

You can number your units also. hitting the number will select the units. double tap will take you to them.

I hope that helps m8. I havnt had any time for gaming lately, I have other projects im working on, but if i get the time maybe we can play a few games.

Game: Generals 2

+
# 3Murder- Jan 21 2014, 14:15 PM
Don't listen to Warpig. Last time we played we went 12-0 12x 12kb.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 4Caspers Jan 21 2014, 21:38 PM
QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Jan 21 2014, 13:06 PM) *

Your right space bar will take you to radar event.

H will take you Home.

Yes number your buildings so you can build units without returning to base. Double tap the number to take you to that building.

You can number your units also. hitting the number will select the units. double tap will take you to them.

I hope that helps m8. I havnt had any time for gaming lately, I have other projects im working on, but if i get the time maybe we can play a few games.
Thanks for clearing that up WaRPiG, I thought you guys may have done it another way, I suppose I need more practice that's all.
Yeah I haven't had much time myself being busy with other jobs/priorities In the real world sad.gif

QUOTE(BestDemoRebelAmbushEarth @ Jan 22 2014, 00:15 AM) *

Don't listen to Warpig. Last time we played we went 12-0 12x 12kb.
lol, I remember the last time WaRPiG was consistantly playing, he was hard for any pro to beat.

+
# 5WaRCRiMM Jan 21 2014, 22:25 PM
Hey Caspers how you been mate? I haven't played in that long that i have forgotten what buttons what tongue.gif. I drove past holt st the other day and found my old house empty,it was getting a new coat of paint so i took the opportunity to take a sneak peak inside...ahh the memories. I thought i heard someone screaming "damn gla" in the street,could that be caspers i wondered biggrin.gif?

Piggy what projects are you into mate?

+
# 6-WaRPiG^ Jan 28 2014, 23:06 PM
It would blow your mind mate. My quest for knowledge of the system has lead me to some amazing discoveries. it consumes my thoughts to the extent i cant focus on anything else.

What do you think Jesus made the blind man see?

This post has been edited by -WaRPiG^: Jan 29 2014, 02:33 AM

+
# 7WaRCRiMM Jan 30 2014, 06:34 AM
Miracle i wpould say,how else?

+
# 8-WaRPiG^ Jan 30 2014, 20:35 PM
not how did he make him see, but what did he see? wink.gif

This post has been edited by -WaRPiG^: Jan 30 2014, 20:38 PM

+
# 9xen0 Jan 31 2014, 09:30 AM
3 hookers in drag?

Game: Hardware

+
# 10WaRCRiMM Jan 31 2014, 11:13 AM
Dare i say it, God?

+
# 11-WaRPiG^ Feb 2 2014, 04:35 AM
Nope. Its all around us right now. its every where in plain sight but nobody sees it, because nobody knows who they are or where they come from. its most definitely biblical, and goes right back to ancient Egypt. Even further to Sumer. The story of the History of man and the enslavement of mankind. The Pharohs new slaves were lazy and beating them was futile. So they give them coins. it created busy little slaves, but of course they had to use these coins to pay for their own food and keep.

I give you a hint.

what is the Holy SEE?

If you really want to know I will share it with you. Not everyone wants to see what the blind man saw though. they are happy being slaves and building temples for the Pharaohs.

+
# 12WaRCRiMM Feb 2 2014, 08:08 AM
Us? Did he see us as the new slaves?

+
# 13xen0 Feb 2 2014, 15:54 PM
He saw a shaved kerneless corn cob?

Game: Hardware

+
# 14Caspers Feb 21 2014, 11:14 AM
QUOTE(WaRCRiMM @ Jan 22 2014, 08:25 AM) *

Hey Caspers how you been mate? I haven't played in that long that i have forgotten what buttons what tongue.gif. I drove past holt st the other day and found my old house empty,it was getting a new coat of paint so i took the opportunity to take a sneak peak inside...ahh the memories. I thought i heard someone screaming "damn gla" in the street,could that be caspers i wondered biggrin.gif?

I've been good mate, I don't live in holt street anymore, and yes there is alot of gla in that street now lol, it's a right shithole now sad.gif

QUOTE(-WaRPiG^ @ Feb 2 2014, 14:35 PM) *
Nope. Its all around us right now. its every where in plain sight but nobody sees it, because nobody knows who they are or where they come from. its most definitely biblical, and goes right back to ancient Egypt. Even further to Sumer. The story of the History of man and the enslavement of mankind. The Pharohs new slaves were lazy and beating them was futile. So they give them coins. it created busy little slaves, but of course they had to use these coins to pay for their own food and keep.

I give you a hint.

what is the Holy SEE?

If you really want to know I will share it with you. Not everyone wants to see what the blind man saw though. they are happy being slaves and building temples for the Pharaohs.

I think there could only be 2 possibilities:
1. Everything
2. Trees

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)