Explore GameReplays...

CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

Can we finally play with all the units in the game during campaign?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Incia May 20 2020, 13:50 PM
Yes I'm a boomer and I was raised up with Tib Dawn and during that time we didn't have internet. I remember honest-john-missile launcher, commandos, even chinook helicopters and even Nod apache helicopters were restricted to multiplayer games only, which was funny cause multiplayer was basically non existent back then for a lot of people. So I have never been able to have fun with these units. Even Chem Warriors for example on final level for Nod were untrainable.
Can we finally use these units in the campaign?
Cause that would make the campaign feel really fresh, it will basically unlock 7+ new units I was unable to build back then.

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 2FUzziBabes May 21 2020, 10:50 AM
I'm unaware about the specifics for units and what not, it's been so long that I didn't realize some units weren't available in certain game modes! Learn something new every day I guess! tongue.gif

+
# 3Incia May 21 2020, 11:35 AM
Single Player didn't have a bunch of units, almost every cool unit was multiplayer exclusive, even MCV tongue.gif

+
# 4Leikeze May 21 2020, 12:55 PM
It would be cool to have it as an option without mods, even if certain campaigns don't necessitate it and/or it breaks the idea behind the mission.

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 5RRcabal May 21 2020, 14:42 PM
Would love to use some Shock Trooper's, I know they were part of RA Aftermath, and Counterstrike, but still, SUPER FUN TO USE!!!.

+
# 6Incia May 21 2020, 15:10 PM
QUOTE(RRcabal @ May 21 2020, 17:42 PM) *

Would love to use some Shock Trooper's, I know they were part of RA Aftermath, and Counterstrike, but still, SUPER FUN TO USE!!!.

Pretty sure you could use those in the RA campaign on the expansion.

I'm talking about tiberian dawn units though not available on single player.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)