IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant REPLY_BUTTON - assumed 'REPLY_BUTTON' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant FORUM - assumed 'FORUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1143 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant TOPIC - assumed 'TOPIC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
IPB WARNING [2] Use of undefined constant SHOW_PAGES - assumed 'SHOW_PAGES' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) (Line: 1144 of /cache/skin_cache/cacheid_55/skin_topic.php)
Mess Hall Classics - GameReplays.org

Explore GameReplays...

Company of Heroes 2

Mess Hall Classics

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Kaiser2.0 Jul 5 2013, 13:57 PM
Of the mess hall classics who are going visit this forum, how many of you play CoH 2?

I know of these for certain so far:
  • Myself
  • Goatlust
  • Jimpy
  • Airazor

• Symbiosis
So Arne, Reaper, token black guy, fighter bomber, EmperorDodo, steektits, Iplay4keeps, REforever1066, koda, saneel, Ramajama, pastortroy, SemInt, Dero, Forerunner, TrouserDemon, Billy, sandcunt, bur(~)drummer, plexy, fyre etc. report in when you read this. Also anyone else I inevitably missed feel free to also report in. (Zerochrome not welcome due to inability to hold tournaments)

This post has been edited by Kaiser2.0: Jul 5 2013, 14:02 PM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
Reply to this topic Start new topic

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Replies: 

# 2FyreNL Dec 20 2015, 04:59 AM
Bump.

Game: Company of Heroes

+

Don't like this display mode? Switch to: Standard

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)