Explore GameReplays...

Red Alert 3

Hey m8s

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1TripleK Sep 16 2013, 20:54 PM
Hey m8s. I'm one of the oldest members there is, you're all a bunch of gaylords.

I joined m8s as a drunken green-haired gamer ne'er-do-well along with Abear, Messican, Vex, and Emi.

We had been calling ourselves "m8s" for some time before that, and every game we made had that tag. Guess it was time to make a real clan. Since then, I have sobered up, become a paramedic (well, almost), and become a "productive" member of society.

Okay... so I still drink, and smoke weed. But hey, at least I work too right?

I'm 26 years old. I have a two year old daughter that is the love of my life. Her mother is a raging bitch, but hey, that's a different story. I work full time, but when I'm not working... I'm either at the bar or playing video games.

I love you all. Even though you're gayer than aids.

This post has been edited by TripleK: Sep 16 2013, 21:02 PM

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 2Inspector RaGe Sep 16 2013, 21:12 PM
Welcome m8 and thanks for the history lesson no one gives a fuck about wink.gif

JK of course! Good to have you here biggrin.gif

I'll PM you the private forum password for now, let me know if you want a sig as well but you would have to parade it around like a 2$ hooker making posts ^^

+
# 3Vindies Sep 17 2013, 14:54 PM
LOL HI TRIPLEK AND THANKS FOR THE INTRODUCTION - I DID NOT KNOW YOU BEFORE I SAW UR M8S-NICK IN RA3 AND THOUGHT "WTF HI??"

NOW I JUST PWN U IN AM numchuks.gif numchuks.gif numchuks.gif numchuks.gif numchuks.gif numchuks.gif

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)