Explore GameReplays...

Bad Company 2

12 Gauge Slugs Guide

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21FlamingForce Apr 26 2011, 08:57 AM
QUOTE(SilentMaelstrom @ Apr 26 2011, 05:10 AM) *

MMmh... please, if you're talking about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFyELxHEcEg don't do it =(

video by me

That is what I'm talking about, why would you not do it?

Game: Bad Company 2

+
# 22SilentMaelstrom Apr 26 2011, 10:48 AM
QUOTE(FlamingForce @ Apr 26 2011, 12:57 PM) *

That is what I'm talking about, why would you not do it?

It's an exploit based on a using a bug that gives you unfair advantage over others, this is bad and makes the sexual function go away.

This post has been edited by SilentMaelstrom: Apr 26 2011, 10:49 AM

Game: Company of Heroes

+
# 23FlamingForce Apr 26 2011, 14:30 PM
QUOTE(SilentMaelstrom @ Apr 26 2011, 12:48 PM) *

It's an exploit based on a using a bug that gives you unfair advantage over others, this is bad and makes the sexual function go away.

Maybe if poeple stopped using Gustav's or 40MM's would I listen to something like that.
On 2nd thought, no, I probably still wouldn't, I don't really care about that.

+
# 24dunk2k Apr 26 2011, 17:35 PM
Now that video would involve a ton load of button bashing work there laugh.gif
Wouldn't be able to do that exploit whilst moving though, but still- holy sh*t!

Am agreed that spamming of the 40mm Grenade and Gustav against infantry is highly annoying. Suggestion here: To deter spamming yet keep the weapons unique and usable, the mentioned weapons could have there infantry killing capabilities reduced, in turn they'd get an increase in anti-building capabilities. I guess that way folk would start using the Smoke and Shotgun attachments more and maps like Cold war and Arica harbour would be a bit more "open" due to increased destruction of buildings.

Anyways, back to topic-
yeah, use the exploit and this guy'll come get you:
IPB Image

Game: Battlefield 3

+
# 25RaGe` Apr 26 2011, 17:47 PM
Lol 40mm grenade launcher in BF2 was too strong as it would easily kill 1-2 people when hitting the ground.

In BC2 it has almost no explosion kill radius which means it's only a one shot kill if you hit your enemys body. Same as the 40 mm shotgun and the smoke launcher.

That means each of the 3 options will kill your enemy with a body shot, and each of them has one other advantage over the others.
The grenade launcher can destroy your enemys cover (houses etc.). The shotgun has a bigger kill radius in close quarter combat (houses etc.) meaning that you don't have to aim that accurately.
The smoke lauchner is self explanatory, it can give you a better cover (in houses etc.) as well as distract your opponent.

So do not cry about the overpowered grenade launcher again, please.

By the way the rocket launchers aren't too strong either.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 26dunk2k Apr 26 2011, 18:51 PM
@Rage: I ain't saying there too strong, if you read what I wrote I used the term 'annoying'
and it was merely a suggestion rolleyes.gif

+
# 27FlamingForce Apr 26 2011, 19:43 PM
QUOTE(dunk2k @ Apr 26 2011, 19:35 PM) *

Now that video would involve a ton load of button bashing work there laugh.gif
Wouldn't be able to do that exploit whilst moving though, but still- holy sh*t!

Am agreed that spamming of the 40mm Grenade and Gustav against infantry is highly annoying. Suggestion here: To deter spamming yet keep the weapons unique and usable, the mentioned weapons could have there infantry killing capabilities reduced, in turn they'd get an increase in anti-building capabilities. I guess that way folk would start using the Smoke and Shotgun attachments more and maps like Cold war and Arica harbour would be a bit more "open" due to increased destruction of buildings.

Anyways, back to topic-
yeah, use the exploit and this guy'll come get you:
IPB Image

It's really not that hard, I can keep up the button bashing in the heat of battle without too much trouble.

+
# 28ViRGiN3RD Apr 26 2011, 22:47 PM
My pump actions shoot as fast as saiga, it's not big deal for me to press 1-2 after each shoot, I'll do everything for the win, even use ump-45 only, because 'everything for the win' is a PC way to play.

+
# 29RaGe` Apr 27 2011, 14:51 PM
This trick is rather useless in actual game situations as you will want to cover after each shot anyways. If you stand in an open area you'll be dead soon.
I figured it out shortly after I used the shotgun for the first time and haven't used it so far.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 30FlamingForce Apr 28 2011, 18:32 PM
QUOTE(RaGe` @ Apr 27 2011, 16:51 PM) *

This trick is rather useless in actual game situations as you will want to cover after each shot anyways. If you stand in an open area you'll be dead soon.
I figured it out shortly after I used the shotgun for the first time and haven't used it so far.

It's not something you want to use at every moment, but it's saved my skin quite a few times when up against unexpected numbers or the stupid hitreg screwing me over again, just to give a few examples.

+
# 31Ender_Graff Apr 29 2011, 23:51 PM
QUOTE(FlamingForce @ Apr 28 2011, 14:32 PM) *

It's not something you want to use at every moment, but it's saved my skin quite a few times when up against unexpected numbers or the stupid hitreg screwing me over again, just to give a few examples.

Agree'd. I don't use this regularly but it helps in some combat situations, just like the reload cancel for other weapons.

+
# 32Openfocus Jul 5 2011, 00:47 AM
haha, slugs!

i reinstalled bfbc2 just to shoot another video but MAN was i rusty =( havent played anything since CODBO.

BFBC2 - Vietnam - Bolt & Slugs

This post has been edited by Openfocus: Jul 5 2011, 00:57 AM

Game: Dawn of War 2

+

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)