Explore GameReplays...

Kanes Wrath

Shatabrick/KW error?

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1BuzzKillington Apr 4 2017, 10:19 AM
I played a game last night against IslandMonkey: https://www.gamereplays.org/kaneswrath/repl...s&id=319178

I won, and at the end he DC'd. It showed me as the victor but on Shatabrick it said I DC'd and IslandMonkey was the winner. For some reason there was a difference between KW online and Shatabrick for a while but now both say that I DC'd.

My match history: http://www.shatabrick.com/cco/kw/index.php...=BuzzKillington

I watched the replay again and it clearly shows me winning, so I don't understand why Shatabrick is saying otherwise?

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 2ToxicShock Apr 7 2017, 17:23 PM
This is something that you really ought to have taken to the Revora Support Forum but I'll tell you now. If you disconnect, the game can't always tell that it was you and not the other player. If you disconnect from the other player but not the server, you will show as having won on your own game at the time even though the other player that remains connected will report that you disconnected. However, if there is any sign that either of the players disconnected, it will treat the game as a non-game for the ladder (for that reason). Sometimes the final outcome from both players will give the wrong answer (i.e. show that the player that disconnected was the winner), and that is why we don't rely on the recorded outcome where one of the players DCd. That is why we can't treat as recorded DC as an automatic loss. That has been the case since the early patches of TW.

If it is a ladder game and that happens to you again, take a screen shot of the whole screen and if you were in a winning position and the screen shot shows that the other player disconnected, we will award you points regardless of what the match histories say (for the reasons set out above),

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+
# 3BuzzKillington Apr 7 2017, 19:37 PM
Thanks Toxic, will take to Revora if it comes up again!

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 4ToxicShock Apr 8 2017, 07:28 AM
QUOTE(BuzzKillington @ Apr 7 2017, 19:37 PM) *

Thanks Toxic, will take to Revora if it comes up again!

I should say, if you want to claim your ladder points or make a Fair Play report (rather than report a technical issue), you should do that in the Kane's Wrath Fair Play Forum here.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)