Explore GameReplays...

CNC Red Alert Remastered

Experts Reception Thread

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 41Sheriff AA May 12 2020, 21:23 PM
QUOTE(A.Productions YT @ May 12 2020, 08:03 AM) *

I could get the same thing for free tho.

I guess well have to wait 3 weeks to show how wrong you are.

By the way, that killer financial blow of $20 is not only going towards these games. The more copies of this sells - the more chance we have of more remasters or a new game. Id throw in more than $20 for that alone if I could.

Clan: m8s

Game: Red Alert 3

+
# 42A.Productions YT May 13 2020, 00:36 AM
QUOTE(OptiCal @ May 12 2020, 19:15 PM) *

But there will be ladders and quick match too. Not to mention the tournaments that will spring up. I see your point, why spend the money. But a lot of fans will be keen to support the work the dev's have done, and it is more special knowing your getting an official game with official support. Yeah I know EA's pockets bla bla, but if this game is received well then I think they will most likely look at RA2 And Tiberium sun next, and beyond. And if they remastered genz/zh I think that would make a lot of people happy. So supporting the dev's suddenly don't seem too bad now!

Fair enough, but I'll wait until a new game comes out from them. If it's good, then I'll wholeheartedly support them. I see the point of a generals remaster, and I joked in a discord that they should make a Generals 2. However I do not think a RA2 and TS remaster are necessary, since the games have aged well. They still look pretty good even today.

QUOTE(Sheriff AA @ May 12 2020, 21:23 PM) *

I guess well have to wait 3 weeks to show how wrong you are.

By the way, that killer financial blow of $20 is not only going towards these games. The more copies of this sells - the more chance we have of more remasters or a new game. Id throw in more than $20 for that alone if I could.

I understand. However, with every game, people have made "movies" on YT by putting together all the cutscenes, and there'll be vids on specific cutscenes as well. Look at pretty much any game you can think of. Someone would've recorded the clip and uploaded it onto the platform. I know it will happen. Same with the remastered tracks. And then the people who uploaded said tracks will be combining the remastered and original, then doing comparisons of them and there'll probably be more remixes.

Clan: Cant win

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 43FUzziBabes May 16 2020, 16:21 PM
QUOTE(-XeoNeQ- @ Apr 29 2020, 15:56 PM) *

Absolutely going going to buy the game, wont spend too much time on it, as netput already said, some of us have grown pretty old, though mid 20s Is Not That Bad smile.gif
Got more important stuff to do, if it was only released a month ago...
Buisness slowly restarting Now.

QUOTE(OptiCal @ May 9 2020, 07:32 AM) *

I'm so keen for these games! Lets go! biggrin.gif

Nice to see some more faces since I was last here! wub.gif

Also no matter how big a third party game gets, it's not the machine that is EA. Fact is simple, if the remaster makes EA money, they will open doors for future projects and support for as long as it benefits them.

QUOTE(Sheriff AA @ Apr 30 2020, 04:08 AM) *

Saw this article today which is a pretty interesting read and talks about a virtual roundtable held with EA and Jim Vessella last week. This particular comment stood out to me.

"If unit queuing option and hot keys change balance of game they may have to change balancing post-launch."

Definitely sounds like they are open to tweaking the balance if needed post-launch, which is a huge relief.

Ohhh this is super interesting thanks for sharing! Gives me hope that they will continue supporting it. He also said in there that the goal of this project is pleasing long time fans not the sales number. I mean that could just be a flat out lie and some marketing trick but at the end of the day, if this game works really well then it'll bring more people in!

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 44Taterz May 17 2020, 14:42 PM
Where will be a good place to learn some basic strategies and shit for online play? Like is there some basics I learn before the game launches?

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 45~JoKeR~ May 17 2020, 15:50 PM
QUOTE(Taterz @ May 17 2020, 19:42 PM) *

Where will be a good place to learn some basic strategies and shit for online play? Like is there some basics I learn before the game launches?

Try playing the orignal game?

Clan: WbG

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 46A.Productions YT May 17 2020, 15:56 PM
Plus there'll be stuff on this site as well. When the game comes out.

Clan: Cant win

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 47Taterz May 17 2020, 16:05 PM
QUOTE(~JoKeR~ @ May 17 2020, 16:50 PM) *

Try playing the orignal game?

I don't have it any more. Just somewhere to watch or find some of the better players to see what they do.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 48FUzziBabes May 21 2020, 10:49 AM
QUOTE(Taterz @ May 17 2020, 15:42 PM) *

I was just going to wait for the game to come out and then spam the heck out of it while watching stuff off the replay section happy.gif

Any other experts kicking about? smile.gif

Game: CNC Tiberian Dawn Remastered

+
# 49ToxicShock May 21 2020, 17:59 PM
QUOTE(Taterz @ May 17 2020, 16:05 PM) *

I don't have it any more. Just somewhere to watch or find some of the better players to see what they do.

You can play (pretty much) the original games on CNCNet or OpenRA without owning the games. That might get you warmed up a bit.

Clan: Mates First

Game: Command and Conquer 3

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)