Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Tips for Air

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1^Persian_Zebra^ Jul 14 2021, 19:10 PM
i have often seen in povs and 3rd person point of the views that they shoot one of the rackets of migs or raptors capacity .
How???
and moreover have seen in pile of airplanes each raptor or mig can shoot at one of the enemy's units thus
is there any other way except numbering migs & raps
for muiltiaiming?

+
# 2fastAiR Aug 20 2021, 13:49 PM
QUOTE(^Persian_Zebra^ @ Jul 14 2021, 19:10 PM) *

i have often seen in povs and 3rd person point of the views that they shoot one of the rackets of migs or raptors capacity .
How???
and moreover have seen in pile of airplanes each raptor or mig can shoot at one of the enemy's units thus
is there any other way except numbering migs & raps
for muiltiaiming?

To hit multiple targets you need to number them in pairs. To hit two targets with one raptor you need to click fast or use s button before it fires all rockets. So you can kill like 3 dozers or technicals with one rap if u fast

This post has been edited by fastAiR: Sep 3 2021, 18:06 PM

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3ReLaX Aug 23 2021, 10:39 AM
I would say 2 targets with one KR is possible.

Clan: Casters & Co.

+
# 4fastAiR Sep 3 2021, 18:05 PM
QUOTE(ReLaX @ Aug 23 2021, 10:39 AM) *

I would say 2 targets with one KR is possible.

3 techs is achievable, not easy. But have managed it when a game was down to the wire

Split firing is cool, but only in the following scenarios:
- When you want to dozer hunt with just 1 rap
- When the game is on a wire, and you need your one or two raps to do as much as they physically can
- When you're messing around and have an opporutnity to kill 2/3 things, I sometimes shoot multiple gla workers, splash normally helps a bit as well.

Aside from those scenarios it just isnt practical tbh, its too micro intensive and when you have 4+ raps its not worth it as its so slow and time consuming.

Force firing with a rap is similar imo, for killing running workers and other infantry like hero's, that takes next level skill and timing. If you master splits, then start practicing that.

ps. I wouldnt even bother trying to split migs, the only time I ever try split migs is when I have a large group, and im lazy with numbers, so I hit two targets, but its too hard to time to make it worth it.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)