Explore GameReplays...

Graphics

CENTAUER--ScuttleShip

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 61ScuttleShip Jul 3 2011, 16:25 PM
Centauer here is the one I made for Deth, hope you like it. Took me about an hour or so. I found a style I rather liked and this is what I came up with.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 62CENTAUER Jul 6 2011, 15:37 PM
Ok,

well also i dont have much time , working all days etc (summer work hrh)..

about sig.,,
i dont like render /stock . Its pretty hard to make cool sig wit such render . Text is bad , find on google or here on GR how to make good text and where is right spot to put text in sig , also download from web , "text style" as much as you can find and add it in photoshop , witch will really help you a lot with text and colors of text .. Also you could add some effects and c4ds on sig BUT as render is not that good ,sig its OK .

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jul 6 2011, 15:38 PM

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 63CENTAUER Jul 7 2011, 23:06 PM
If you didnt already read this , you need to read it LINK

+
# 64ScuttleShip Jul 14 2011, 07:58 AM
i have already read it, but it might be worth teeling prophet most of his pictures are missing wacko.gif so u cant actually see what he has done with some of them.

+
# 65CENTAUER Jul 14 2011, 15:48 PM
heheh yea , BUT if you tape in youtube what you intresting you will see what you want smile.gif

+
# 66ScuttleShip Jul 24 2011, 08:18 AM
ah okay. sorry bout not posting any sigs here atm. in malta and when i get back im out for a further 2 weeks while i get and build my new computer. will be mint but i gotta wait 2 weeks to pick the part i already have up from the other side of the country ha lol..

+
# 67ScuttleShip Aug 4 2011, 11:36 AM
im getting my computer on monday. my old one and then will build my new one and update it all onto the new one. so will start making signatures on monday as best i can. can you give me a few tutorials to try out please?

+
# 68ScuttleShip Sep 12 2011, 10:28 AM
centauer, im back now. any help u can give would be awesome now smile.gif im ready for the next task

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)