Explore GameReplays...

Graphics

CENTAUER--ScuttleShip

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 41CENTAUER May 17 2011, 16:38 PM
take another picture and try it ( diferent picture , pick one )

Clan: Sons of Elendil

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 42CENTAUER May 18 2011, 11:51 AM
i told you to this first coz you will need this on every sig you made ..

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: May 18 2011, 11:53 AM

+
# 43ScuttleShip May 18 2011, 12:16 PM
okay, i will post pic soon smile.gif

Game: Company of Heroes 2

+
# 44ScuttleShip May 22 2011, 10:42 AM
im still working on this, have been pretty shattered lately so havent been doing much in photoshop sad.gif. just startted getting back in today.

+
# 45CENTAUER May 22 2011, 13:31 PM
ok no problem

+
# 46ScuttleShip May 27 2011, 09:12 AM
right, i made a few images. one is from another tutorial that i found. smile.gif, but i didnt understand all of it so myine doesnt look as good. but i also made the one u wanted me 2 make.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+
# 47CENTAUER May 28 2011, 00:13 AM
QUOTE(Scuttle Ship @ May 27 2011, 10:12 AM) *

right, i made a few images. one is from another tutorial that i found. smile.gif, but i didnt understand all of it so mine doesnt look as good. but i also made the one u wanted me 2 make.

first one is OK , now we will work on that one , put some effects on it and other things , just i can only doing this in 2-3 days , so be patient hehe and if you made some else just post it and i will commented on it too..

+
# 48CENTAUER May 29 2011, 19:12 PM
OK , when you goin to search for some effects , you need to find effects whos will fit or match to all picture in someways, try to find few diferents effects than try all and put best on it . So
what i did to this sig is that i changes a bit background , add some effects, light effect, blure, sharp, burn.
I didnt put a lot effects on it just one so wont be to messy. also i use first effect i saw but i cut him etc ( you try to find better ways in future heheh) .. ok so what i did is this ( dont like it to much tbh heheh)

Attached Image

I will make picture tutorial soon as i had a bit more time , will be soon biggrin.gif

i use this one to change background a bit and lower opacity too tongue.gif i will explain l8ter ( working hard this days heh so dont have much free time , tbh i have for some rly fast work but thats it for a next 4-5 days sad.gif

Attached Image

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: May 29 2011, 20:39 PM

+
# 49ScuttleShip May 31 2011, 21:46 PM
okay will wait for your tutorial smile.gif

+
# 50CENTAUER Jun 1 2011, 23:57 PM
QUOTE(ScuttleShip @ May 31 2011, 22:46 PM) *

okay will wait for your tutorial smile.gif

Till you waiting READ and MAKE all what is in this topic , coz basicly i will write same thing for you too

LINK

+
# 51ScuttleShip Jun 5 2011, 19:12 PM
did these 2 last couple of days.. what ya think?

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image

+
# 52CENTAUER Jun 6 2011, 17:49 PM
Attached Image

Not bad try, but looks like you just put some gardiant on BG and stick render on it ..

Everything you need to do on this one , blending, flow, lightning, blure, sharp, effects, and many more ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Image

this one is preatty much OK, you made some flow on it , but still need depth , and burning edges , whay : coz if you a bit burn adges (black) you will get more attention on focal if you look at all pictire , also mayb i will put flow and effects to go vertical or some of desort filters on it to look a bit like swirls or some like that to kill monotony if there it is any (but thats me), also just a bit better render blending will be good too , you know to look a bit more like that guitar is IN all picture not like ON picture . All in all nice one for now .. Keep posting images .

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jun 6 2011, 21:44 PM

+
# 53ScuttleShip Jun 7 2011, 17:44 PM
for the first one, i wanted to create the image that the bike was coming out of the screen, i just got cs5.5 master collection XD. lol. and with the guitar i c what u mean. it looks like its on the picture not in. can you show me how to change it smile.gif

+
# 54CENTAUER Jun 8 2011, 12:16 PM
QUOTE(ScuttleShip @ Jun 7 2011, 18:44 PM) *

for the first one, i wanted to create the image that the bike was coming out of the screen, i just got cs5.5 master collection XD. lol. and with the guitar i c what u mean. it looks like its on the picture not in. can you show me how to change it smile.gif

Well if you want to make something goin out of sig than just cut bottom part of sig but just background and leave render
same like this , as you can see render is somehow OUT of sig
Attached Image

For guitar , try to make it a bit smaller (render) and than blend it good , with blure, gardiant foto filters , etc .. Try to find on google how to blend render good or just how to blend image or some like that ... make a good DEPTH etc .. when i said depth , you go to google and tape it so you can see what i mean , ffs am still buezzy with my RL, and didnt make good sig long time now huh , i can wait to finish this , so i can have my free time back huh..

+
# 55ScuttleShip Jun 8 2011, 12:25 PM
ah okay. smile.gif thanks. will try with the bike pic. and get back soon smile.gif thanks. no worries bout the rest. just make sure u do good smile.gif

+
# 56ScuttleShip Jun 8 2011, 14:53 PM
centauer, c what u think. i think it looks better now. used blur sharpen and so much tongue.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+
# 57CENTAUER Jun 9 2011, 00:51 AM
QUOTE(ScuttleShip @ Jun 8 2011, 15:53 PM) *

centauer, c what u think. i think it looks better now. used blur sharpen and so much tongue.gif

Ok kill borders

now add some effects on it and try to make FLOW (from one direction to other one (from uper left corner to right lower corner), lower opacity on effects and erese on render , blure, than add effects again but this time muve it just a bit on one side and erese what is bad etc, but make a bit higher opacity than on last one and also erese some parts of effects what is on background , also put a bit effect on render this time , ..carefull with colors , effects need to match with all picture

EDIT

if you dont know what is FLOW or whats that mean in GFX or in signature , i can explain that , no problem

This post has been edited by CENTAUER: Jun 9 2011, 21:14 PM

+
# 58ScuttleShip Jun 14 2011, 14:46 PM
whats flow smile.gif. sorry for late reply. been away with work and stuff sad.gif.. but back now properly tongue.gif

+
# 59CENTAUER Jun 16 2011, 02:12 AM
FLOW:
Is one of most important aspects of art. It can also be one of hardest things to learn and may be one of hardest to teach.

Basically Flow is direction your eyes follow when looking at Sig.

Everything what you add in sig, background, c4ds, effects,light, anything , need to goin from one direction to another one , and everything else need to follow that flow of depends from witch side you need to start with flow, depends from Render , backgrounds , effects, light,, etc..

+
# 60ScuttleShip Jul 1 2011, 21:46 PM
im changing the picture at the moment. smile.gif taking a little while as im busy, but its coming along nicely. i think you will like the finished product

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)