1v1 Mines of Moria Tournament Week #1

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 1YodA` Jan 15 2018, 20:10 PM
BFME I 1vs1 Mines of Moria Tournament Week #1

Format: 4 players 1vs1 Double Elimination Tournament
Patch: 1.06
Platform: GameRanger, T3A Server
Period: 20 - 21 of January

Weekly money tournaments? Now you have it!

Hello everyone and welcome into Mines of Moria Tournament. It is a weekly tournament with 20$ for a winner, thanks to Mr.Balrog101
Rules. I post them here.
Match Rules:
  1. All games are best of 3,
  2. All games must be catch on stream,

You can pick whatever you want (a faction or random). You can play each kind of map from the list only once per round

1v1 Maps:
Spoiler

1v1 Maps
Andrast
Carnen
Carrock
Druwaith Laur
Dunharrow
Eastern Rohan
Fangorn Forest
Fords of Isen
Rohan
Southern Ithilien
West Emnet
Westfold

The on-host player must pick the map. The 3rd (or 5th) match (if one is necessary) will be played on Ford of Isen and on Neutral Host

Match Organisation: We are going to start at 18 GMT time so check out if you are able to be there for sure.
It is up to each player to find out their opponent using Challonge , contact them (referring to the Sign-Up & Tracking Topic) and get their matches under way. Is important for us track the capability of a player to find his opponent.

Refrees and Organizers will judge who should proceed to the next round if 2 players are unable to play each other.

However, the Tournament Winner Award, Tournament Participation Award.
Replays: Please save all replays for the tournament and upload them in the Replays Section with an appropriate title: (I.e. "XvsY Tournament Name [Round]"). If you fail to do so, you may be asked to re-play your games. All decisions will be made by Referees or Organizers. Worst of cases you could be eliminated from tourney.

You must post your Game Ranger ID and paypal e-mail if you got one in the topic below.
Players:
For first week players are going to be choosen by round robin at least for week 1 and the result of this will be posted in Video section by me, also players will be in groups so medium players will play with medium players and pro once with pros.

If you have any questions, please contact the Refrees or Organizers:
YodA` - ID: 842116

This post has been edited by YodA`: Jan 19 2018, 21:48 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Attached highlight
Attached Image

Clan: The Last Knights of Middle-Earth

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 2LATINO Jan 20 2018, 21:37 PM
HungryTroll, we play final monday.

Clan: LeGenD`

Game: Battle for Middle Earth

+
# 3HungryTroll Jan 24 2018, 11:11 AM
I can play today.

+
# 4Dunedain` Jan 29 2018, 10:41 AM
hungry troll what are you doing? you are online all time on game ranger but you dodge alan, if you don't want to play the tourney then don't sign up please, as a referee you should finish games earlier or you should at least try to arrange the match.
play tonight or tomorrow or i will make him winner.

+
# 5HungryTroll Jan 29 2018, 17:15 PM
QUOTE(Dunedain` @ Jan 29 2018, 15:41 PM) *

hungry troll what are you doing? you are online all time on game ranger but you dodge alan, if you don't want to play the tourney then don't sign up please, as a referee you should finish games earlier or you should at least try to arrange the match.
play tonight or tomorrow or i will make him winner.

Dune, you talking bullshit.
Did you even look at the table?
First play Alan vs Stony, then i play vs loser. Stony said he want to play this tourney, but you put defeated him.
Why i vs Alan?

I dont understand your claims.
I m online in gameranger and gamereplays all time and every days, but WHERE IS ALAN? I saw him last time one week ago (22 january).
What is dodge? Watch your words pls, Alan did not write anything to me

Before making a claim, update the table or write WHO PLAYS VS WHOM. Coz I do not understand what's going on.

This post has been edited by HungryTroll: Jan 29 2018, 17:25 PM

+
# 6LATINO Jan 29 2018, 18:31 PM
QUOTE(HungryTroll @ Jan 29 2018, 19:15 PM) *

Dune, you talking bullshit.
Did you even look at the table?
First play Alan vs Stony, then i play vs loser. Stony said he want to play this tourney, but you put defeated him.
Why i vs Alan?

I dont understand your claims.
I m online in gameranger and gamereplays all time and every days, but WHERE IS ALAN? I saw him last time one week ago (22 january).
What is dodge? Watch your words pls, Alan did not write anything to me

Before making a claim, update the table or write WHO PLAYS VS WHOM. Coz I do not understand what's going on.

Listen buddy, I wasnt going to answer you cause you arent worth it but since u talking **** i do it.

I had to play Stony after pwning you 2-0 but he played his others tourney games vs ketis.

After he played them he told me that he would forfeit because it was too late in Russia and that he was going to bed. I told that to yoda and had then to play vs you in final. .

I invited you and yoda but you said you were tired and that we would play on Sunday/Monday I posted then in Gamereplays to play on monday.

Monday, I invited you but you told me that you could not play.. 2 min after you created a room and played vs Svago.

This tourney was supposed to end 20/21 January and not the 29th...

Mr Balrog is doing something that nobody has ever done... its just a shame that careless people get responsability to host such tourneys.

Week 2 shouldve already started if people like Dunedain were in charge of it...

+
# 7Earendil Jan 29 2018, 19:03 PM
Well anyway you guys left the tourney which was set for 1 weekend. This Tourney and the future ones don't work like the others where we just wait and wait until the games will happen. Alan was ready and the game was hosted. You guys didn't Show up. I think he won it (unfortunately) this way. That's my opinion and like this we can move on.

Clan: Sons of Elendil

+
# 8HungryTroll Jan 29 2018, 19:16 PM
Tournament went well if it tournament topic it would be written who is playing against whom.
I did not see any ads, that Stony is defeated or i play vs Alan.
Who is organized of this tourney? Balrog? Yoda? Dune?
One of them had to write announcement, when I was holding a World Cup tourney, I did not transfer responsibility to players or other people.

And look, i wrote when i can play tourney:
Attached Image
Who answered? no one...
I monday I could not play the tournament for personal reasons, but you could at least answer when you can play!
Now Dune writes that i dodger and not want play tourney vs Alan.
This is not fair and hurtful

This post has been edited by HungryTroll: Jan 29 2018, 19:25 PM

+
# 9Amateur`Hour Jan 29 2018, 19:19 PM
Hey don't worry guys, when I host the first annual "Strider's Cup" these sort of things won't happen.

Game: League of Legends

+
# 10HungryTroll Jan 29 2018, 19:39 PM
QUOTE(^Alan. @ Jan 29 2018, 23:31 PM) *

I wasnt going to answer you cause you arent worth

And let's go please speaking, without veiled insults. I did not write about you like this.

+
# 11LATINO Jan 29 2018, 19:53 PM
QUOTE(HungryTroll @ Jan 29 2018, 21:16 PM) *

Tournament went well if it tournament topic it would be written who is playing against whom.
I did not see any ads, that Stony is defeated or i play vs Alan.
Who is organized of this tourney? Balrog? Yoda? Dune?
One of them had to write announcement, when I was holding a World Cup tourney, I did not transfer responsibility to players or other people.

And look, i wrote when i can play tourney:
Attached Image
Who answered? no one...
I monday I could not play the tournament for personal reasons, but you could at least answer when you can play!
Now Dune writes that i dodger and not want play tourney vs Alan.
This is not fair and hurtful

Yea personals reason playing vs Svago instead of joining my room and your answer in gr is the 24th January (2days after) also to not forget that i constantly pm'ed you in gameranger.

I dont need the money or so... I just hate when people post wrong things.

Anyway, Im out. Peace

+
# 12HungryTroll Jan 29 2018, 20:12 PM
QUOTE(^Alan. @ Jan 30 2018, 00:53 AM) *

Yea personals reason playing vs Svago instead of joining my room and your answer in gr is the 24th January (2days after) also to not forget that i constantly pm'ed you in gameranger.

I dont need the money or so... I just hate when people post wrong things.

Anyway, Im out. Peace

This should not interest why I could not play. I should not go running to play at your first call.
And in that moment I did not understand why i play vs u, when you did not play against Stony.
The fact that he refused to play at that moment, does not mean that he will not play at all.
Anyway, all events in the tournament (player refused to play, was technically defeated or other) should be annoncement on this topic, so that tournament-participants are not confused

+
# 13Earendil Jan 29 2018, 21:03 PM
Period: 20 - 21 of January...

YodA you hosted this please make a decision now.

+
# 14Johann Tilly Jan 29 2018, 21:26 PM
Solved.

This post has been edited by Johann Tilly: Jan 29 2018, 21:48 PM

Clan: KoA|KnightsofArnor

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 15sadixov Jan 30 2018, 06:34 AM
Typical bfme community. Old players/friends starting to defend theys own bitches. and make wrong other new guys in this game, in any case. I dont like this HungryToll, but why u all started to blame him? Feels like only he have to do to call Alan every day. If he droped Alan post's 1 time here.

This post has been edited by sadixov: Jan 30 2018, 06:39 AM

+
# 16sadixov Jan 30 2018, 06:41 AM
QUOTE(Earendil @ Jan 30 2018, 01:03 AM) *

YodA you hosted this please make a decision now.

Yes orange Yodas tourney. and only he can make desicion here. Not u not dune not alan, where u started to flame him, and made alan winner.

+
# 17Earendil Jan 30 2018, 09:22 AM
I just shared my opinion and never flamed here ... Anyway I leave this stuff to Yoda.

+
# 18YodA` Feb 3 2018, 20:14 PM
We should end this tournament and solve this ''problem".
Time is important here and wish to know when both Hungry and Alan are able to play, so we gonna have some good ending for this tournament.

I never happend to have such problem lol, it seems that there is room for everything.

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 19sadixov Feb 4 2018, 08:34 AM
QUOTE(YodA` @ Feb 4 2018, 00:14 AM) *

We should end this tournament and solve this ''problem".
Time is important here and wish to know when both Hungry and Alan are able to play, so we gonna have some good ending for this tournament.

I never happend to have such problem lol, it seems that there is room for everything.

its ok for bmfe 1 tounaments

+
# 20HungryTroll Feb 5 2018, 23:01 PM
So, I play vs Alan? When he can play?

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)