Explore GameReplays...

StarCraft 2

Getting back to Sc2 with passion for winning!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Zeckarai Mar 17 2013, 10:07 AM
Hello! My name is Zack, 16years old. I've recently gotten back to starcraft after a break for about 2 months. Well, alot of things happened in 2 months, especially with HotS! Now I am looking for someone to bring me back into the ladder with some style, and more important bring me to a level were I can win tournaments again! Used to be mid gold, and glimbing, but then the schoolnation attacked! sad.gif

So I would greatly appreciate help from you guys! biggrin.gif
I play on the EU server. I should have time to play atleast a little bit every day, but school might take up a lot of time. But I should be able to play an hour a day!
I've played all of the races, I'm fairly equally skilled with all of them.
I am free to use any way of chatting, skype raidcall teamspeak etc.
I should warn that I talk alot, atleast according to my friends. wink.gif

+
# 2Locutus Mar 17 2013, 21:19 PM
Hello Zeckarai and welcome to Gamereplays! banana.gif

I play on NA servers and the timezone difference wouldn't be good for me to help you out online but we may be able to find you a mentor or at the very least get some helpful tips and tricks to get you well on your way.

Check out our other SC2 Forums, traffic is picking back up with HotS and we're always looking for more people to get involved in our community. Don't forget our SC2 Replay Section, it's loaded with great replays to choose from, including HotS.

Clan: Brothers of War

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)