Explore GameReplays...

8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

It's good to be back!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1L3g3nd4ry Jun 11 2016, 08:36 AM
Hello GameReplayers.

My my, it's been too long, I recently picked up 8bA and saw my old home was featured as the ladder host! Great stuff.

So, I have reason to lurk again, my exodus after CnC4 is finally over and I am a renewed person.

For those of you who don't know me, lemme give you a quick hello and background history.

Attached Image

So back in the "good" old days, highschool days, I helped run the Command And Conquer boards in from beta -> RA3 uprising. I was mostly involved commentating replays, organizing tournaments, writing strategy guides, and messing around in the staff forums. Sadly CnC4 killed RTS for me, so I moved to HoN for a spell, and jumped games for last... christ... 10 YEARS.

Anyway, I am back; for now at least. And I'm ready to meet you all and game hard. 8 Bit Armies is a lot of fun, great way to spend my weekends and work evenings smile.gif

Game: 8bit Armies, Hordes and Invaders

+
# 2-Netput Jun 11 2016, 08:41 AM
Hi there! Welcome back! biggrin.gif
8bit is fun for sure. Finally a game that features quick and easy action.

Clan: Prisoners Of War

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2

+
# 3L3g3nd4ry Jun 11 2016, 09:09 AM
QUOTE(-Netput @ Jun 11 2016, 11:41 AM) *

Hi there! Welcome back! biggrin.gif
8bit is fun for sure. Finally a game that features quick and easy action.

Yes, challenging for the hard core and nice for newbies too. If only Starcraft learned. If only... wink.gif

+
# 4Askavenger Jun 11 2016, 16:07 PM
This place is pretty inactive, but the ladder is useful.

If only replays were made ....

Game: StarCraft 2

+
# 5AggressivePanda Jun 13 2016, 10:58 AM
QUOTE(L3g3nd4ry @ Jun 11 2016, 09:36 AM) *

Hello GameReplayers.

My my, it's been too long, I recently picked up 8bA and saw my old home was featured as the ladder host! Great stuff.

So, I have reason to lurk again, my exodus after CnC4 is finally over and I am a renewed person.

For those of you who don't know me, lemme give you a quick hello and background history.

Attached Image

So back in the "good" old days, highschool days, I helped run the Command And Conquer boards in from beta -> RA3 uprising. I was mostly involved commentating replays, organizing tournaments, writing strategy guides, and messing around in the staff forums. Sadly CnC4 killed RTS for me, so I moved to HoN for a spell, and jumped games for last... christ... 10 YEARS.

Anyway, I am back; for now at least. And I'm ready to meet you all and game hard. 8 Bit Armies is a lot of fun, great way to spend my weekends and work evenings smile.gif

With that Kane's Wrath admin badge, you got my respect! Welcome back!

Clan: FeaR

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 6phantom9399 Jun 13 2016, 11:13 AM
Dont suppose you want to cast a kw tournament or to for old times sake smile.gif

Welcome back mate.

Game: Kanes Wrath

+
# 7L3g3nd4ry Jun 14 2016, 07:45 AM
QUOTE(phantom9399 @ Jun 13 2016, 14:13 PM) *

Dont suppose you want to cast a kw tournament or to for old times sake smile.gif

Welcome back mate.

Haha, its been a few years (11 phew), but hell yeah! biggrin.gif

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)