Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Mismatch after 10-15 min in games plz help

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1mitchhbr Feb 24 2019, 00:53 AM
Hey guys,

i dont know why but theres always a mismatch after 10-15-20 min in my games online. I know its me, because its everygame and i tried with someone who that thing never happened 1v1 and it happened.

can someone help me plz i love this game and i dont want to stop playing because of that. i play with geentools on Origin.

Thank you.

+
# 2xezon Feb 24 2019, 15:34 PM
Hello.
Is it possible that you use GenTool + Maphack? In that case just uninstall the Maphack program and the mismatch should be gone.

This post has been edited by xezon: Feb 24 2019, 15:37 PM

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 3Phoenix- Feb 24 2019, 17:46 PM
QUOTE(mitchhbr @ Feb 24 2019, 01:53 AM) *

Hey guys,

i dont know why but theres always a mismatch after 10-15-20 min in my games online. I know its me, because its everygame and i tried with someone who that thing never happened 1v1 and it happened.

can someone help me plz i love this game and i dont want to stop playing because of that. i play with geentools on Origin.

Thank you.

FYI: I have reported you for using Maphack.

+
# 4ROLL Feb 24 2019, 17:52 PM
LOL WTF he using MH and he post here that he facing MM problem LMAO

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 5JarmenElectra Feb 24 2019, 19:15 PM
LOL WTF is going on here

is like going to the police being like, someone stole my drugs officer ^^

+
# 6Leikeze Feb 24 2019, 19:16 PM
QUOTE(JarmenElectra @ Feb 24 2019, 14:15 PM) *

LOL WTF is going on here

is like going to the police being like, someone stole my drugs officer ^^

That actually happens...

Clan: Master of Death

+
# 7JarmenElectra Feb 24 2019, 20:47 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Feb 24 2019, 19:16 PM) *

That actually happens...

I know
there was a case here like a year ago which you couldnt even make up. Ok so this is how it went:

Some old lady wanted to sell weed to make some extra money, some guy tricked her and sold her rabbit feed instead of weed!? Anyway she somehow sold it to other people, they realised it wasnt weed and asked for their money back. She refused, so they threatened her and she reported them to the police for death threats.
She got done for attempting to supply a controlled substance and the guy who sold it to her also got done for the same charge.

Like what the actual fck, I have so many questions. Not sure about in the US but you can be charged here for attemtpign to sell something you thought was drugs, it doesnt actually need to be drugs.

But yea no chit this is true

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)