+
# 82X-Flame May 30 2019, 08:54 AM
QUOTE(Derek @ May 28 2019, 06:57 AM) *

I played on keyboard, and mechanical keyboards do not break wink.gif

Which keyboard did you get?

Game: None

+
# 83Leikeze May 30 2019, 12:12 PM
I've been using a cheap Logitech for years.

I can't think of a good reason to get a strong mechanical keyboard except for the genuine clicking noise.

Clan: Master of Death

Game: Age of Empires 4

+
# 84X-Flame Jun 2 2019, 08:42 AM
idk either. I bought one 3 years ago because the internet hyped them up, but I kinda regret it. The clicking noise is annoying and the feedback makes me miss keystrokes. I'd rather use my cheap HP keyboard I use at work. I hope this one dies soon, just so I can go back to a traditional keyboard.

Rapoo V700 btw. Maybe I should have gotten a more expensive one?

+
# 85Leikeze Jun 2 2019, 13:23 PM
The internet hype, it always wins us over with its tall tales of "improvements in technology", like how 4G was supposed to be fast.

I always went back to a simpler one after being disappointed by the clicking that would make those around me bothered when they thought I was banging the keys when I was really hitting them just hard enough to make sure every key registered. I would say they are ideal for filming computer scenes for media due to that fact, however, for regular daily use, I don't think it's so fabulous.

Rapoo V700 isn't a bad keyboard, it's just average. I've used three mechanical keyboards over the years and found that they all have the same issues despite the price range, unless there is a difference among the exorbitantly priced ones, which I didn't dare delve into (I'll rely on relatives for that tongue.gif ).

I believe I've had this keyboard for (maybe) five years, which I use for most everything anymore, and despite it being so cheap, and honestly not a very good keyboard for gaming, or much more than typing things here and there, nothing has failed on it in all that time, so I put it on a sort of sentimental pedestal.

+
# 86Derek Jun 5 2019, 02:28 AM
QUOTE(X-Flame @ May 30 2019, 03:54 AM) *

Which keyboard did you get?

Just a generic keyboard with MX Brown switches. TBH the only thing that matters for a keyboard is the size and the switches. Everything else is pointless. And you can get a fullsize mechanical keyboard for like $80 or less. I've been using a mechanical keyboard for years now.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 87yuppy Jun 6 2019, 06:18 AM
I managed to wake up, get out of bed and play with new build I made using cheap poe exaled orbs I bought for my cyclone blood and sand tank. Easily got 6L chest and starforge. Cyclone has surely received a big boost and end game mapping feels so easy rn.

This post has been edited by yuppy: Jun 18 2019, 07:35 AM

+
# 88X-Flame Jun 6 2019, 16:50 PM
QUOTE(Leikeze @ Jun 2 2019, 15:23 PM) *

I believe I've had this keyboard for (maybe) five years, which I use for most everything anymore, and despite it being so cheap, and honestly not a very good keyboard for gaming, or much more than typing things here and there, nothing has failed on it in all that time, so I put it on a sort of sentimental pedestal.

To be fair, that's because it's Logitech. Their stuff is made of raw Germanium, it won't break.

Source: my G502 mouse still works even after having a beer spill on it. Only reason I switched to that thing from my G500 is because I won the G502 in a random online raffle, otherwise I'd still be using my G500.

+
# 89Leikeze Jun 7 2019, 22:14 PM
QUOTE(yuppy @ Jun 6 2019, 02:18 AM) *

I managed to wake up, get out of bed and do something

I finished a roof today.

+
# 90Thoon Jun 12 2019, 01:05 AM
Found my BFME disks and codes intact after yet another move. Shit still works! Dear god the texture resolutions though.

Clan: Broken Sword Legion

Game: Rise of the Witch King

+
# 91X-Flame Jun 15 2019, 17:40 PM
Oh shit. AFAIK those things are worth decent money, due to the whole rights thing.

I remember the AI being so bad, often ignoring your troops to hunt down a random building.

+
# 92X-Flame Jul 9 2019, 18:25 PM
First time 60KM bike ride! Coming from 30km and being wrecked last year, I feel like I'm improving immensely. I felt like I could do more, but I didn't want to push it and end up in buttfuck nowhere. Oh well, there's always a next time biggrin.gif

+
# 93Leikeze Jul 21 2019, 13:50 PM
I haven't had a neck ache in a week as of today.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)