Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

Twitch Streaming Cw.CC

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1SiNKiLLeR Jun 13 2021, 00:52 AM

Hello Legends,

Its been a very long time since I posted here but glad to see we still have a community here.

I've been a tratior and playing Command and Conquer Rivals. I know I Know but its really a great game as well.

I wanted to get involed in CCG again. I wanted to try stream and comment on live Cw.CC games on Twitch.

If you are interested let me know.

Does CCG have a discord channel ? I know there is a Cw.cc discord for ZH but not sure about CCG.

I would love to see try get some old school playes back some feature games or compettions.

Looking at the skill level now I have no chance but be fune to watch some games with all.

Please check out the twitch channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/sinnkiller

Cheers,
SiN

Clan: KR3W

+
# 2ScOtSmAn Jun 13 2021, 03:07 AM
QUOTE(SiNKiLLeR @ Jun 13 2021, 01:52 AM) *

Hello Legends,

Its been a very long time since I posted here but glad to see we still have a community here.

I've been a tratior and playing Command and Conquer Rivals. I know I Know but its really a great game as well.

I wanted to get involed in CCG again. I wanted to try stream and comment on live Cw.CC games on Twitch.

Does CCG have a discord channel ? I know there is a Cw.cc discord for ZH but not sure about CCG.

I would love to see try get some old school playes back some feature games or compettions.

Looking at the skill level now I have no chance but be fune to watch some games with all.

Cheers,
SiN

hey sin, cw is dead pretty much none can be bothered with it but still some good games going and the odd tournament if we can be bothered tongue.gif you would probably still manage to play against most of us noobs easy enough lol

Clan: iWuB

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 3SiNKiLLeR Jun 13 2021, 03:35 AM
Yo Scotsman,

Long time mate. True okay maybe then watching and commenting on old replays here and there could be cool.

I tried to play today and I'm a huge noob. Some players haven't stopped playing at all so they are insanely good still. ZH still fighting it seems.

Is anyone enjoy the Evolution mod ?

+
# 4ScOtSmAn Jun 13 2021, 03:38 AM
QUOTE(SiNKiLLeR @ Jun 13 2021, 04:35 AM) *

Yo Scotsman,

Long time mate. True okay maybe then watching and commenting on old replays here and there could be cool.

I tried to play today and I'm a huge noob. Some players haven't stopped playing at all so they are insanely good still. ZH still fighting it seems.

yeah or even arranging a series between a couple of guys would be cool, thats all the rage in zh people will sponsor say 2 pros to play bo13 then cast it, i think everyone stopped playing for 10 years pretty much then we all came back a few months ago tongue.gif

I think a few are playing it yeah not tried myself tho!

- if you are gonna stream some replays also maybe fire me a PM or message on discord and I'll send the links out across some places tongue.gif

this a few weeks ago might be fun to do since justin gets owned and no one really ever gets to play such big games anymore biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ScOtSmAn: Jun 13 2021, 03:48 AM

+
# 5Murder- Jun 13 2021, 10:44 AM
CW had a fairly good uprising in March and April. But right now it is the way Scots described. I think it's definitely possible to revamp it with the right mentality. Just need to get a few players playing to get the ball rolling.

Welcome back, Andi. Good to see you after all those years. Let's try and get some games going this evening? (prolly afternoon for you) Add me on Discord! I'll post my username here when i get home.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 6ScOtSmAn Jun 13 2021, 13:52 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Jun 13 2021, 11:44 AM) *

CW had a fairly good uprising in March and April. But right now it is the way Scots described. I think it's definitely possible to revamp it with the right mentality. Just need to get a few players playing to get the ball rolling.

Welcome back, Andi. Good to see you after all those years. Let's try and get some games going this evening? (prolly afternoon for you) Add me on Discord! I'll post my username here when i get home.

Let's pick a ZH player who is good at CCG like hawky, scuba, google, excal and throw them up against yourself for example in an exhibition series of RvR reverse random B013 winner takes x amount of cash, don't even say that it is CCG see how long it takes the whole ZH community to figure out tongue.gif

+
# 7-ryu- Jun 13 2021, 20:37 PM
Hey SiNKiLLeR,

Wellcome back !!!

+
# 8-Prokilla' Jun 15 2021, 01:09 AM
QUOTE(SiNKiLLeR @ Jun 12 2021, 16:52 PM) *

Hello Legends,

Cheers,
SiN

The visuals on Rivals was kinda cool but the gameplay absolutely sucked.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 9-Prokilla' Jun 15 2021, 01:18 AM
QUOTE(SiNKiLLeR @ Jun 12 2021, 19:35 PM) *

Yo Scotsman,

Contra009 mod is killer, give that a try.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 10SiNKiLLeR Jun 16 2021, 22:08 PM
Yer I played few games i'm so bad. No good having me play. I might try cast some old replays. Will get some games in on the weekend.

Rivals is a great game just the Pay to Win is bad but the actually game is amazing and much eaiser so its good for simple people like me haha.

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)