Explore GameReplays...

CNC Zero Hour

Challenge request : CirezD

Closed Topic Start new topic
# 41Moliere Feb 24 2020, 14:05 PM
QUOTE(CirezD @ Feb 24 2020, 13:59 PM) *

And who cares about your opinion?

It's just a very normal opinion to have for that matter.

Again, you can purposely be a condescending jerk and go against that. Just imagine if everyone had the same behavior though, the game would've died long ago.

Idk what you think about urself, but just know there are plenty of people casually acting like you did. Those care called noobs, cowards and morons. If you are fine being that, I guess everything is said and we can move on.

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 42CirezD Feb 24 2020, 14:07 PM
And you think insulting me is going to result in more games? Wow, you got a special kind of logic.

+
# 43Moliere Feb 24 2020, 14:08 PM
QUOTE(CirezD @ Feb 24 2020, 14:07 PM) *

And you think insulting me is going to result in more games? Wow, you got a special kind of logic.

I gave up with that since you made it clear we wouldn't play way before I was insulting. I'm technically not insulting you in my last post also, assuming you don't always act like you did this time, but you probably do so...

+
# 44Selvizo Feb 24 2020, 14:09 PM
Understand what lol ?

i would agree on that if u mean BigSize or any expert player who win in streak with unbalanced matches vs noob player, fair enough to refuse play him again. no fun and boring.

But here we are talking bout Cirzed a noob level player who's trying to win hard and play 1 game and run with a win. then making drama and trying to mock weak players.

i even got blocked from him, he said it * i will block you Selvizo for that win*

nvm i dont really care bout Cirzed. but nobody likes a show off specially from dodgers.

@Moliere totally ignore him and spam 1v1's with better players.

+
# 45CirezD Feb 24 2020, 14:11 PM
@Joker close this. Enough from the downies here.

+
# 46Moliere Feb 24 2020, 14:13 PM
Since I am the one who opened it and it's not breaking any rule, I have to give Joker the permission, no ?

But I do.

+
# 47Selvizo Feb 24 2020, 14:13 PM
QUOTE(CirezD @ Feb 24 2020, 14:11 PM) *

@Joker close this. Enough from the downies here.

+1

we are wasting ink and time to identify a noob player.

@ Moliere just stop requesting him and go for 1v1 CW players. lot of nice and pros their.

+
# 48Leikeze Feb 24 2020, 14:28 PM
QUOTE(Moliere @ Feb 24 2020, 09:13 AM) *

Since I am the one who opened it and it's not breaking any rule, I have to give Joker the permission, no ?

But I do.

It works better to use the report button than requesting in-topic.

/Closed upon request.

Clan: Master of Death

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)