Explore GameReplays...

Supreme Commander 2

Totaly new to everything! NEED HELP!

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 1Siox Apr 17 2011, 07:47 AM
Hello, guis i need some help cause i am totaly new to this site and this game. Now i will like to know what are this tournaments that there have been were can i sign for them if i can. Also why when I enter the game SUPCOM2 i go to multiplayer and then joing game then refresh and it shows me only 2-8 games but at the same time i see that atleast 700 people are online but why i dont see there games? Another question of my is what are theese clans can i get into any one of them or can i create on? What is this ladder and these rankings? What is the DLC and were can i get it? Why when i enter a game with people and it last 5 sec and it says me ''Math connection lost'' what does this means thit they kick me or something else i thouth it can be from my internet but ist not from that cause my net is pretty fast? What are theese ''New Replay, Popular Replays, Events Replays, Hall of Fame, Leaderboard and Expert Replays''?

I will be glad if you guis answer my quiestions. Thanks in advance.

Game: Supreme Commander 2

+
# 2Mortiferus Rosa Apr 17 2011, 17:07 PM
QUOTE(Siox @ Apr 17 2011, 02:47 AM) *

Hello, guis i need some help cause i am totaly new to this site and this game. Now i will like to know what are this tournaments that there have been were can i sign for them if i can. Also why when I enter the game SUPCOM2 i go to multiplayer and then joing game then refresh and it shows me only 2-8 games but at the same time i see that atleast 700 people are online but why i dont see there games? Another question of my is what are theese clans can i get into any one of them or can i create on? What is this ladder and these rankings? What is the DLC and were can i get it? Why when i enter a game with people and it last 5 sec and it says me ''Math connection lost'' what does this means thit they kick me or something else i thouth it can be from my internet but ist not from that cause my net is pretty fast? What are theese ''New Replay, Popular Replays, Events Replays, Hall of Fame, Leaderboard and Expert Replays''?
I will be glad if you guis answer my quiestions. Thanks in advance.

1) As they come up, they will be posted in the general discussion and you just sign up in there.
2) First, do you check the box show all regions? Also, it shows everyone who is playing when it says players online. That includes people playing in a game already as well as singleplayer
3) You can create your own clan if you wish or ask another clan if you can join.
4) The ladder and ranked games are broken. There are not a lot of players who play ranked anymore and of those who are left are either cheaters or ACU Rushers. If you are looking for a good 1v1 game, just host one in the lobby and specify who you wish to play against. (ie. 1v1 noob looking to learn or something like that)
5) Sometimes you are kicked, other times steam has an issue connecting and will just drop you. There is no way to tell.
6) The replays are pretty self explanitory. New replays are replays recently uploaded. Expert replays are replays uploaded by experts, popular replays are replays that have gotten alot of wubs (likes), events replays are replays from events like tournys.

+
# 3redarrow7216 Apr 18 2011, 07:16 AM
QUOTE(The-Baron @ Apr 17 2011, 17:07 PM) *

5) Sometimes you are kicked, other times steam has an issue connecting and will just drop you. There is no way to tell.

actually there is.

If you see anybody in the lobby with 0 ping (excluding yourself) you'll be likely to get dropped after +- 8 seconds.

If this is the case, make sure you and the guy whom you have 0 ping with spam the "test ping" button.

This post has been edited by redarrow7216: Apr 18 2011, 07:17 AM

+
# 4Siox Apr 18 2011, 11:58 AM
Thanks guis to both of you. You really helped me. Thanks again.

+
# 5TheWord Apr 19 2011, 00:49 AM
Welcome btw smile.gif

Game: Planetary Annihilation

+
# 6Birk Apr 19 2011, 13:26 PM
Welcome indeed!

If you have any further questions, shoot. smile.gif

Game: Supreme Commander

+
# 7Mortiferus Rosa Apr 19 2011, 17:17 PM
QUOTE(Birk @ Apr 19 2011, 08:26 AM) *

Welcome indeed!

If you have any further questions, shoot. smile.gif

[at Birk]

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)