Explore GameReplays...

CNC Generals

BTW Great CW Admin Team

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Rotem321 Sep 26 2013, 20:53 PM
raptor need to get banned fast as possible this guy don't want to grow up idk or maybe his perents didn't loves him enough, im alwas try to be nice with him and it dosent change anything even that he said he wish gabi will get shot in the army it was realy sad, If u guys realy care about it then do something about it.

Game: CNC Generals

+
# 22THEDOM- Sep 27 2013, 10:34 AM
QUOTE(Rotem321 @ Sep 26 2013, 21:53 PM) *

raptor need to get banned fast as possible this guy don't want to grow up idk or maybe his perents didn't loves him enough, im alwas try to be nice with him and it dosent change anything even that he said he wish gabi will get shot in the army it was realy sad, If u guys realy care about it then do something about it.

Thats really sad to hear, but nothing special when we talk about Raptor. I remember a few days ago we both talked with him in a friendly way when he started to talk about my dead bro again post-13661-1143531603.gif

This guy is just retarded. No one can help him...

+
# 23krew Sep 29 2013, 16:41 PM
Month is almost over, and it looks like raptor actually gets away with not reporting to me. wow.

Clan: iWuB

Game: Generals 2

+
# 24Basel Sep 29 2013, 17:30 PM
What are you talking about ? why is raport so lame ? where you here when the game was so active that we had 15 raports everyday ? tbh i love retards they get some drama to the game and the only thing that is fucking this up is that the ARs arent getting handled. It takes 30 sec to solve an AR with fast forwarding and all the shit.

Clan: Shield

+
# 25krew Sep 29 2013, 18:25 PM
There is no fast forward in CCG. And cw was really not that much active when you were active admin. November 2010 I think was most active month. Or 2011? don't remember.

+
# 26Murder- Sep 29 2013, 19:03 PM
Some month in 2006. Followed by November 2010. Anyways 2011 was quite active through the first part of the year and yet most of the GR 'veterans' called the ingame inactive at this point.

Clan: Digital Militia

+
# 27Cypher Sep 29 2013, 22:32 PM
>Joined 25-February 08

Oh you. I like how most of the active people in this section now never experienced the active phase of CCG and pretend they know anything. Basel is right, there were far worse people and that was okay. It's just that people either are too lazy to do any work or are not fit for the job. That also applies to GR CCG, the site overall (GR, that is) is dying, no point in denying that. However this section could be held alive if people actually worked. Say what you want but the way I see it only Scotsman and krew seem to do any work whatsoever around here so maybe they should be moved up the hierarchy (GA + SDM) and someone else steps up to do work for CW. Heck, maybe even Domberman and his crew could get some higher GR jobs. What are they going to do, kill off CCG? lol

Seriously, it's a joke that I proposed doing map guides and ideas for TotW 5 or 6 years ago and that has not been done. There is content to be created, there are replays to review and so on. It's just that way too many people don't want to do any work.

That has always been Gamereplays' problem. This site is overstaffed mostly by people that enjoy having a badge under their name and talking in staff forums. The few decisions that get made show a lack of relation to reality. Removing RRs was the smartest idea anybody could have had, not far behind was removing medals. The whole site administration is schizophrenic and clearly incompetent.

Anyhow, work for your goals if you want to save anything. Everything around is dying, and don't bother hoping for CCG2. A good start would be having an active GR GA and maybe even CCG global admin if that even is possible on this site.

This post has been edited by Cypher: Sep 29 2013, 22:35 PM

Game: Blizzard

+
# 28RoHaN^ Sep 30 2013, 08:42 AM
When the staff position was paid you would see miracles tongue.gif

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 29Murder- Sep 30 2013, 10:24 AM
I joined earlier Cypher. Different account. I did experience it since I was already actively playing. Registered to GR in the summer of 2007 and already visiting GR frequently since early 07.

To the rest of your post: yawn.gif

+
# 30THEDOM- Sep 30 2013, 14:51 PM
The older staffs who arenīt active or do some work should step back.
I donīt get why active ppl got demoted and so on.

Anyways, I told Hater I would work together with him at cw.
I know what to do and how the system works. It wonīt be hard for me to talk to Hater and listen to his big experience as GR admin. It could help me to do a better job, especially cause his english is way better and he can speak german smile.gif

Since I am not playing that much (only 2v2s) but being online at least 3-4 days a week this could be the last option for me to stay active in that way .

Otherwise I will back out completely soon.

I wonīt ask again to do some work or help as well cause I am going to back out as I said.

That the community and Basel demoted me only cause I am Domberman is a joke anyways ! I did a good job and spent much time and effort.

Donīt want to put pressure on anyone, but it is what it is...

This post has been edited by ThEDoM-: Sep 30 2013, 14:54 PM

+
# 31Cypher Sep 30 2013, 23:47 PM
QUOTE(Murder- @ Sep 30 2013, 18:24 PM) *

I joined earlier Cypher. Different account. I did experience it since I was already actively playing. Registered to GR in the summer of 2007 and already visiting GR frequently since early 07.

To the rest of your post: yawn.gif

Oh, 2007. That changes everything. I recall the best times between 2005 and 2006, didn't play before that. There was some serious competition with plenty of ZH players coming over, some very skilled CCG players like Dima at their prime and so on. Most of them didn't even play cw. So like I said, you know nothing. Not that I'd expect much from you anyway.

Shoot away your cool answer.

Game: Blizzard

+
# 32Murder- Oct 1 2013, 00:35 AM
Dima? Skilled?

Whenever I watch replays of this so-called skiller ''Dark_Mace''. I see shit happening(on the current patch) that a regular lobby gamer could easily beat. Please don't tell me about competition when I see such utter shit. If that's competition anyone from other RTS games could come in, pick the game up and compete.

Get a grip of yourself, Cypher. If you're going to mention skilled people atleast mention the ones of that time that were actually skilled. (Only a very few)

+
# 33-WaRPiG^ Oct 1 2013, 01:12 AM
Dima was pretty darn good for his era murder.

Clan: AnZaC

+
# 34krew Oct 1 2013, 01:41 AM
what is your sig, warpig? I am utterly curious laugh.gif

+
# 35-WaRPiG^ Oct 1 2013, 04:11 AM
M.Turk is Murders youtube user name.

+
# 36Murder- Oct 1 2013, 07:43 AM
laugh.gif

For his time he was skilled yes. Just happens to be pretty bad for the normal standards.

+
# 37-WaRPiG^ Oct 1 2013, 08:57 AM
You might get that impression from the replays you have seen, but the game was played differently back then. If you watch games by skynny or vedz from the same era you would get the same impression. It doesnt mean the players were not skillful.

+
# 38Opsnyder Oct 1 2013, 12:49 PM
Cypher your posts are the epitome of sadness. All that nerd rage, so much tryhard to make others think of you as knowledgeable and intelligent. Go annoy some people in your beloved SC2 section.

Clan: MENTAL

Game: CNC Zero Hour

+
# 39meany Oct 1 2013, 13:11 PM
I think the best time was in 2006, probably the most active year, not talking about cw,but overall activity.
I recollect there were a lot of games open. You could get any type of game you'd like 1v1,2v2,3v3,4v4 in like few seconds.

+
# 40Murder- Oct 1 2013, 13:50 PM
From the replays i've seen (A LOT) there was quite a gap between Dima and Skynny/VeDz though. They also kept playing and adapted to the improving META. Dima never even adapted or showed he could compete when standards were improving. He was prolly better on previous patches. (Development stage of the game)

+

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)