Explore GameReplays...

Battlefield 3

Black Ops Customization

Reply to this topic Start new topic
# 21Fender Oct 24 2010, 02:51 AM
QUOTE(Gangsta Nun @ Oct 23 2010, 17:32 PM) *

....when the action gets tough the sticks get slippery....don't tell me you don't slip off occasionally, especially on games that require constant holding of the analogue sticks....

Are you sweating profusely or what? How would the sticks get slippery?

Game: Battlefield 3

+
# 22Gangsta Nun Oct 24 2010, 10:12 AM
After a gaming session of a few hours naturally your hands get both sweaty and greasy with the increased in adrenaline and movement, unlike you i don't go out of my way to clean my hands after every match...

Also as the controller gets more and more used the rubber soon becomes a much more shiny/slick and smooth. i don't have this trouble since i purchased the FPS Freeks but it used to be a problem.

Clan: Tools of War

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+
# 23Fender Oct 24 2010, 15:48 PM
I don't wash my hands after every match...? I guess I don't get as excited as you or something. It's whatever man.

+
# 24Verdo Oct 24 2010, 18:17 PM
lol...slippery sticks? if I do get sweaty, it wont be on my hands tongue.gif After long game, my thumb may get sore but its usually quite dry

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 25jukuja Oct 24 2010, 21:30 PM
lol this conversation is kind of funny. anyways, i personally prefer the PS3 controller since i've used the same controller since the PS1 days so i'm used to it. plus i think it makes more sense for the buttons to be where they are on the PS controllers than any of the others, plus i like the design a lot and it's wireless. i've only used an xbox controller three or four times i believe and they weren't for very long so i didn't really get to judge it. But on topic about Black Ops, i don't think i'll be getting this game unless the reviews are very good and the multiplayer and singleplayer are good. I'm tired of shooters that have mediocre singleplayer campaigns. I wish developers would devote a good amount of time to the singleplayer instead of putting their best toward the multiplayer and kind of putting the singleplayer part aside. Plus i don't want their to be too much unnecessary stuff in Black Ops like MW2 did. I'm really just thinking about getting one game before the end of the year and then buying LBP 2 and Killzone 3 early next year.

Game: FPS

+
# 26Verdo Oct 24 2010, 21:41 PM
personally, i wouldn't mind if they totally scrapped single player to make an untouchable multiplayer experience (for FPS games of coarse)

Clan: Dumbledore's Army

Game: Battle for Middle Earth 2 1.06

+
# 27Fender Oct 24 2010, 23:49 PM
SP is nice, but it's 2010. People want MP.

+
# 28Gangsta Nun Oct 25 2010, 17:03 PM
Yeah SP is played for what, 4 hours at most on an FPS, i've put 12 days in MW2 MP and 16 in COD4 MP. I've got people who put triple that on both games plus WaW, MP is a much more longer lasting experience than Single Player will ever be.

Even if you played one of the best SP games, for instance UC2, could you play that for 16 Days? hardly.

Also MP gives games their worth. I always feel like the 50 is worth it when i've had so many happy memories (or sad in MW2 case).

Game: Rise of the Witchking 2.01

+

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)